Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,322 Views | 231701 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
tam2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DKNG signed a deal with ESPN and the chart has been ready to explode. I must say this has been one stressful stock to be in all summer but today is a good day
tsuag10
AG
Just saw that.

Dan Scott
AG
I think we're setting up for a drop. AMZN about to go red, GOOG off highs, AAPL off highs, DOCU off highs
ClutchCityAg

What does the Investor Day mean for the stock price?
Let it ride
Running with the Bulls
Anybody else in WIMHY? It's making a nice move on the online gambling news and I would assume sports coming back on-line and looking good so far.

Good upside potential here I think.
gougler08
AG
If QD can hold in to close, will be above both 8 and 21 EMAs and finally have room to run
Irish 2.0
QQQ need to close over the 5DMA (~273.10) in order for the bulls to keep the momentum. A close under and I would expect another revisit of the 50DMA around 271.8.

Overall, the tape is kind of weak right now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
oldarmy1 said:

ranchag04 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

OA,

Seeing MGNI at $5.65 and how you've promoted this stock in past, are you loading the boat at this price?

Instead of adding more shares I bought back all of the covered calls I had on 50% of the shares. Above $7.50 and I re-enter $10 calls out to 2021 next time.
That's been my play. I've bought back the calls, rolled some of my calls out further, and bought a few more March 2021 calls. Less additional principal at risk than cost averaging down on shares but adds more risk/reward skin in the game.

TER has a hammer right now on the daily. I'm holding bags here while the 9ema is way under the 21ema. I was expecting this to begin moving back up once S&P indexes buy shares. Was my thinking flawed here? Did the index purchasing already happen before the announcement and this is the buy the rumor sell the news lesson I should have already learned a few times? Otherwise does anybody think this has potential to get back to > $90?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Alright kids, you like'em so here is one for you to look at.....

BWB - Broken Wing Butterfly on DKNG
Bullish Play
OCT 16 Date
40p/50p/55p
I received $2 credit per fly

If this takes a move in the up direction, you can manage by buying the -40p/+45p vertical for less than $2 and you can have net free 5 wide flys if you wish, or as long as this expires at >$42 you can keep the whole credit, it's how you wish. If falls below $40 at expiration you risk losing the $5-credit received investment.

DKNG is firing a 4H TTM_Squeeze, and is primed on the Daily, 2Daily, 3Daily, and 4Daily squeeze. Continuation of rise could fire any of those, and if they do, they can last anywhere from 2-5 of their periods (daily =2-5 days, 2D= 4-10 days, etc)
This news has fired the 2D squeeze and also the D squeeze is now a go. This could be a multi day run for DKNG so it's time to start watching how to manage the BWB's even though there are still 4 weeks on them!
Adding the 3D to this now that we have a green dot there too.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Alright kids, you like'em so here is one for you to look at.....

BWB - Broken Wing Butterfly on DKNG
Bullish Play
OCT 16 Date
40p/50p/55p
I received $2 credit per fly

If this takes a move in the up direction, you can manage by buying the -40p/+45p vertical for less than $2 and you can have net free 5 wide flys if you wish, or as long as this expires at >$42 you can keep the whole credit, it's how you wish. If falls below $40 at expiration you risk losing the $5-credit received investment.

DKNG is firing a 4H TTM_Squeeze, and is primed on the Daily, 2Daily, 3Daily, and 4Daily squeeze. Continuation of rise could fire any of those, and if they do, they can last anywhere from 2-5 of their periods (daily =2-5 days, 2D= 4-10 days, etc)
This news has fired the 2D squeeze and also the D squeeze is now a go. This could be a multi day run for DKNG so it's time to start watching how to manage the BWB's even though there are still 4 weeks on them!
Was able to buy the -40p/+45p vertical for $2 just now. I'm now holding the 45/50/55 flys net free.

Stock price may end up running through the fly with 4 weeks to go though....
McInnis 03
AG
Nothing wrong with Net Free. And with that being your risk, no shame holding to the end, or doing what you need to do to scale out!

With this being a $2 credit on placement, I'm going to risk this running some more before I start taking risk off.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
MaroonDynasty
CBAY & MBIO(could this be the breakout)
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

I think we're setting up for a drop. AMZN about to go red, GOOG off highs, AAPL off highs, DOCU off highs
I think so too and Tuesdays of quad witching weeks are almost always pullbacks.
Irish 2.0
BREwmaster said:

Dan Scott said:

I think so too and Tuesdays of quad witching weeks are almost always pullbacks.
Tomorrow is AAPL's new gadget release stuff. It's not truly shortable until it gives up $110 IMO
McInnis 03
AG
You need one of these for returning.

B&I Key:
Dan Scott
AG
What's up with Citi down 4% and other banks up
McInnis 03
AG
Dan Scott said:

B&I Key:
Dan Scott
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Dan Scott said:

Feels like an overreaction.
TecRecAg
AG
Is this going to be another release of the same product in new colors with a couple new features? I have to think at some point (and maybe not now) consumers are going to get tired of them treating their products like EA does Madden Football.
TecRecAg
AG
PINS bullish squeeze? Looking like it could ramp here (with volume of course)
Irish 2.0
TecRecAg said:

Is this going to be another release of the same product in new colors with a couple new features? I have to think at some point (and maybe not now) consumers are going to get tired of them treating their products like EA does Madden Football.
As long as the keep their OS tech specific to AAPL products (which they will never move away from) these gadget days will always go well for them. Rumors of some sort of new subscription package supposedly
ClutchCityAg
I believe I read that options are coming out for SPAQ starting tomorrow. Anyone know where I can check on this info?
Let it ride
WoMD
TecRecAg said:

Literally every new generation every year gets entirely new components inside. Perhaps the form factor is similar, but the true hardware is always completely revamped on the top of the line offerings. Also, often the "cheaper" options have some recycled hardware, with new colors as you state, but that's how they keep them cheaper. Those aren't more than afterthoughts when it comes to selling the brand, since everyone knows the components are a year or two old, but not on the actual new phones. The top of the line iPhones always get significant updates. Just because they look the same doesn't mean they aren't superior in every way. And seriously, how many new ways can you actually design a phone...?

Oh, and if they announce 5G capabilities on the new phones at this event I'd probably consider that to be more than a small upgrade...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
how are we closing, Creakin?
AgShaun00
AG
Thoughts on JD?

oldarmy1
AG
Volume spike PINS
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
in it with you.
TecRecAg
AG
came to post the same thing. nice premium jump with it
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Thoughts on JD?

I think it was a huge accumulation opportunity under $22 when no one wanted it.
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO volume spike
cptthunder
Managed to get 1 net free off the DKNG rush around lunch time, excited to see how the next few days goes for it
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Thoughts on JD?

I think it was a huge accumulation opportunity under $22 when no one wanted it.
I got mine at $30.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MBIO volume spike
Now I wonder how you caught that one?

B&I Key:
ClutchCityAg
MBIO 3.70 alert!!!
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
You're too late.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2170 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.