Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,244 Views | 231701 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ragoo said:

In PTON call fly @ $.80
80/85/90
I have a 77/80/83 put fly and a 80/83/86 call fly setup. Bookending a bad experience to PTON.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
new PT on OSTK, 96

Needham initiates coverage with BUY rating and $96 PT. Analyst thesis (Home is where the growth is)
TecRecAg
AG
I been slackin today... stupid real jobs.

Bought this week's AAPL 115C, just 1 YOLO contract on a spike.. thinking I might get stopped out soon as theta eats it.

PINS 10/16 38C (up 38% - thanks OA!)

Also decided to make a play on TER. I know the original thought was sub 86 --> 88/89C but with it at 75 I bought 80C for a month out.
Irish 2.0
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

CreakinDeacon said:

CreakinDeacon said:

I think Monday we reclaim the 50DMA. Like I said, wasn't impressed with the bears given their inability to sell this thing and keep it sold towards the end of the day. They had everything in their favor to do it; gap up to trap bulls, multiple 50DMA tests and an overextended sentiment on tech. The volume flush just never came to push this thing lower. Which it absolutely should've come after the technical damage to the 50DMA. People are still too scared to short right now IMO. I think we see a pretty decent green day Monday. Technicals say more selling, but this close turned me off of it due to capturing back 3.5pts from the lows in the last 90mins and finishing closer to the 50DMA than the daily low. Buyers stepped in. Time will tell. Play the value. Don't try to guess it. I caught the QQQ short for a nice day and got stopped on my last piece at b/e. Finished the day flat due to some premium decay on my leaps.

Creak, any indication for us long/simple traders as to where we are headed as a market whole at least for the next couple of weeks? (Or leading into election if you have thoughts on that)
Absolutely zero idea that far out. I just go off of what the market does day-to-day and trade accordingly that day and the next. I buy leaps on value days. Today is not a value day to buy leaps
I bleed maroon
AG
McInnis 03 said:

zwhag2010 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MBIO pushing to the top of the Darvas box.......no significant volume today. If you want to go with Mr. Darvas' approach, you know what to be ready for.

With little volume does one expect it to go back down typically therefore staying in the box... Or does it indicate a breakout
Think of resistance (top of the box) to be a levee. If the water stays at normal levels, the levee holds fine. Now if a flood comes, the levee risks failure. The flood is equivalent to high volume, need it to break it.
Well, I have heard that if it keeps on raining, the levee's going to break. If the levee breaks, you'll have no place to stay.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I heard if it hits 3.7 OA is going to toss a stick of dynamite at it...
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

CreakinDeacon said:

CreakinDeacon said:

I think Monday we reclaim the 50DMA. Like I said, wasn't impressed with the bears given their inability to sell this thing and keep it sold towards the end of the day. They had everything in their favor to do it; gap up to trap bulls, multiple 50DMA tests and an overextended sentiment on tech. The volume flush just never came to push this thing lower. Which it absolutely should've come after the technical damage to the 50DMA. People are still too scared to short right now IMO. I think we see a pretty decent green day Monday. Technicals say more selling, but this close turned me off of it due to capturing back 3.5pts from the lows in the last 90mins and finishing closer to the 50DMA than the daily low. Buyers stepped in. Time will tell. Play the value. Don't try to guess it. I caught the QQQ short for a nice day and got stopped on my last piece at b/e. Finished the day flat due to some premium decay on my leaps.

Creak, any indication for us long/simple traders as to where we are headed as a market whole at least for the next couple of weeks? (Or leading into election if you have thoughts on that)
Absolutely zero idea that far out. I just go off of what the market does day-to-day and trade accordingly that day and the next. I buy leaps on value days. Today is not a value day to buy leaps

Gotcha. Thanks.
McInnis 03
AG
NRD09 said:

I have an alert set at 3.7 so I can be the one to tell him to go light the fuse.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

I have an alert set at 3.7 so I can be the one to tell him to go light the fuse.
Oh shoot, volume going nuts right now.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm in AAPL 09/18 120C at $0.80 - these are a lotto.

Also in TSLA 390/420 (clever) vertical 09/18, and SPY 09/25 340C (I bought a ****load of these).
Talon2DSO
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Also in TSLA 390/420 (clever) vertical 09/18, and SPY 09/25 340C (I bought a ****load of these).

What is meant by Lotto? As in a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance it'll turn into something or as in youll make bank?
TecRecAg
AG
Typically small # of contracts bought. Also, you're 100% ok with it going to zero. However, if it hits it will hit big.
Irish 2.0
Talon2DSO said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

What is meant by Lotto? As in a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance it'll turn into something or as in youll make bank?
It's a high flier and you're prepared for it to go to zero
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
anybody still hodling TRVN with me?
Jimmy Conway
Are any of you still in on NBR? Crazy volatile since April but way off its highs right now seems like a logical swing move.
Cartographer
SPXS 1/21 8 Calls at .65 again if you want to load up.
BrokeAssAggie
panduh bear said:

SPXS 1/21 8 Calls at .65 again if you want to load up.

Remind me the play here. Anticipating these will pop after the election, regardless of the outcome?
Brewmaster
AG
looks like SPY wants 341+ today. Should have some resistance around 341.30.
Cartographer
This is just a hedge for unrest, last week these were at or over $1.

When the next dip happens, these are cheap and can make some quick cash. If we get a full correction, these will be multiple dollars as in March SPXS went easily over $10 to $20 in a day.
jbeck3487
AG
FB held the 5MA on the 60m chart. Look for it to push to HOD if it continues to hold it.
BrokeAssAggie
Gotch. Thanks
TecRecAg
AG
Well, all you DKNG lovers here you go..
spud1910
AG
Any news on QD to cause the rise today?
59 South
AG
NIO on the cusp of breaking out. Could easily go to 20-21 fast if it does. If rejected, likely back down to retest 17.50 again. Daily chart looks really good.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
gougler08
AG
SNSS got something going on...also building a bullish engulfing candle
McInnis 03
AG
TecRecAg said:

Well, all you DKNG lovers here you go..
I can only hope it finds a new base here.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Alright kids, you like'em so here is one for you to look at.....

BWB - Broken Wing Butterfly on DKNG
Bullish Play
OCT 16 Date
40p/50p/55p
I received $2 credit per fly

If this takes a move in the up direction, you can manage by buying the -40p/+45p vertical for less than $2 and you can have net free 5 wide flys if you wish, or as long as this expires at >$42 you can keep the whole credit, it's how you wish. If falls below $40 at expiration you risk losing the $5-credit received investment.

DKNG is firing a 4H TTM_Squeeze, and is primed on the Daily, 2Daily, 3Daily, and 4Daily squeeze. Continuation of rise could fire any of those, and if they do, they can last anywhere from 2-5 of their periods (daily =2-5 days, 2D= 4-10 days, etc)
This news has fired the 2D squeeze and also the D squeeze is now a go. This could be a multi day run for DKNG so it's time to start watching how to manage the BWB's even though there are still 4 weeks on them!

B&I Key:
jbeck3487
AG
jbeck3487 said:

FB held the 5MA on the 60m chart. Look for it to push to HOD if it continues to hold it.
Well it obviously didn't hold that for long.
ClutchCityAg

Interested in SNOW
Let it ride
Ted Lasso
AG
pfe calls i bought last week for this friday expiration are rollin! I will probably go ahead and just have them exercised. I like PFE moving forward
McInnis 03
AG
There are a TON of eyeballs watching SNOW

B&I Key:
CheladaAg
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Interested in SNOW

That IPO price tag is way overvalued in my opinion.
cjo03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

There are a TON of eyeballs watching SNOW

I feel like I should know more about this.. but how to IPOs like SNOW work? Can any of you give a brief 101?

Wed morning at open, they pick a price and people either buy it.. or don't? VCs/Institutions that invest pre-IPO help set price? Have first dibs, etc?
McInnis 03
AG
20K contracts on DKNG weekly 50C
23.5K contracts on DKNG weekly 55C

B&I Key:
tsuag10
AG
Heating up due to possible Big 10 news, or do we think just sports in general?
First Page Last Page
Page 2169 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.