Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,133,646 Views | 224620 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by ProgN
topher06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Always a counter move right before opening. Do the futures/pre-market guys just anticipate the "fade the gap" thing now?
McInnis 03
AG
Volume says the gap fade is a "go" today. 3 point potential so could be juicy.
IrishTxAggie
AG
FB has 145K shares offered at $241. If that gets taken, it goes on a run. Looking at the 6/26 $245C and $247.5C. Won't enter those until it takes out the $241 and then retests

ETA:
Dammit, they took it PM. It's going to go. I'm not chasing it personally
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Citron had an article yesterday calling for $SONO to $30 in 2020. The basis was people spending so much more time at home. What are the board's thoughts on a medium to long term hold on $SONO?

There are also some AAPL acquisition rumors floating around.
topher06
Remember when people were complaining about GLUU in the long, long ago?
59 South
AG
slower paced 'derivative' thread to this one started. yes, pun intended.
Aggie_2463
AG
Glad I sold Out on SNSS It's down 43% this morning to 0.36
Rice and Fries
59South was spot on with AMZN. They are up to $2725+. Just insane....
Mister Cooper
AG
In with the weekly MSFT $210 calls. I forgot who posted this yesterday being super bullish but nice call
TecRecAg
AG
Just got out of mine. 80% return. Forgot who posted it as well, but thank you!
ProgN
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Citron had an article yesterday calling for $SONO to $30 in 2020. The basis was people spending so much more time at home. What are the board's thoughts on a medium to long term hold on $SONO?

There are also some AAPL acquisition rumors floating around.
ROKU has a competing speaker system so I'd be mindful of that.
TecRecAg
AG
I'm probably biased because the one experience I had with a SONOS speaker was a nightmare, but I don't see them doubling their current 52 wk price. My gut tells me the only speakers being bought are the ones that answer to the name Alexa.
khaos288
AG
TecRecAg said:

I'm probably biased because the one experience I had with a SONOS speaker was a nightmare, but I don't see them doubling their current 52 wk price. My gut tells me the only speakers being bought are the ones that answer to the name Alexa.
AAPL acquisition is the only thing that would flip that. People love their AAPL world
leoj
AG
If anyone missed FSLY, it looks ripe for a pullback and consolidation. Could provide an opportunity to find a decent entry point.

Then again...

gougler08
AG
ROKU has formed a cup on the daily chart...could see a week or two of consolidation and then another rocket
MROD92
HTZ taking a beating
topher06
TSN has some life today, finally. Not a rocket or anything.
ProgN
MROD92 said:

HTZ taking a beating
The stock is going to zero and anyone trading that musical chairs debacle deserves to lose their ass.
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

One I'm on:
ORCL 7/17 $55C at $1.40. There is a 220K seller there. If that seller gets taken out, off to the races
Exited the rest of these at $2.05
oldarmy1
AG
lawless89 said:

What the hell just happened to SNSS??! Down 46%!
Only have net free shares on SNSS but you can buy at $0.37 and sell the $1 calls for $0.15 out to Jan. $0.27 or $1.15.
oldarmy1
AG
GLUU keeps edging up but need a strong breakout move.

TSN looks fine but I'm ready for what's coming to go ahead and come. Option premiums decay by Thursday will make them all or nothing. Thinking of rolling what value we have out to August
McInnis 03
AG
leoj said:

If anyone missed FSLY, it looks ripe for a pullback and consolidation. Could provide an opportunity to find a decent entry point.

Then again...

FSLY on the monthly, weekly, daily, good grief. What a freaking climb.
BenRev09
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

FB has 145K shares offered at $241. If that gets taken, it goes on a run. Looking at the 6/26 $245C and $247.5C. Won't enter those until it takes out the $241 and then retests

ETA:
Another chance at entry here on FB or are premiums too juiced for a good score at this point?
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

lawless89 said:

What the hell just happened to SNSS??! Down 46%!
Only have net free shares on SNSS but you can buy at $0.37 and sell the $1 calls for $0.15 out to Jan. $0.27 or $1.15.
yep this... or just buy and hold for model T retrace to .50 cents.
McInnis 03
AG
Well, today I used the gap fill approach combined with the broken wing butterfly to get me a freebie SPX butterfly for tomorrow. Now I just need some of this to pay out on the long run.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BenRev09 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

ETA:
Another chance at entry here on FB or are premiums too juiced for a good score at this point?
The bounce was at 241.2ish. I wouldn't look at bounces right now. Futures are feeling heavy right now. SPX needs to take out 3150 before I'll look to enter anything new.

If you're really Jones-ing for a bounce on FB, 241.4ish now, but I'm not touching it while futures are dipping it
I bleed maroon
AG
My PLUG stock is having an interesting day - up 23.7% at the moment. All it took was me buying some protective puts to protect gains on part of my position. Oh well, I'm still incrementally positive on a combined position basis.
zag213004
AG
What is your cost basis on TSN. I've bought more to reduce it down to .41 (from the original 1.10) if you believe pushing out to August I hope that I could get these July 17 75c to even for me
IrishTxAggie
AG
And of course as I type that, futures bounced
topher06
zwhag2010 said:

What is your cost basis on TSN. I've bought more to reduce it down to .41 (from the original 1.10) if you believe pushing out to August I hope that I could get these July 17 75c to even for me
Think you're probably gonna have to take a loss on this one,although you could at least salvage some value. No one hits on 100% of their picks.
ProgN
https://ouraring.com/

Anyone see the feature on this this morning on CNBC? The NBA is having all their players use it. I wish they were public.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
What just happened?
McKinney Ag69
AG

Anyone else in on TTOO? This seems like a very solid strategy and a great way to lower your cost basis by selling covered calls.
topher06
Challenger 17 said:

Anyone else in on TTOO. This seems like a very solid strategy and a great way to lower your cost basis by selling covered calls.
I have a decent amount, sold back when it was the $0.85 calls with $1.75 share price. Honestly, they need to make some progress, and announce some progress, on their COVID research. This has always been a decay play for me, but the stock has dropped faster than anticipated.

Still not a bad play, more attractive now than it was when I entered if you think they will announce something soonish. Less decay profit available though.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
PFE (Pfizer) has been a dog for me since I got in a couple of weeks ago. Down about 15% since entry which is about the point I cut it.

The financials look good. Any thoughts on why the down pressure?

Their earnings were down last year but I thought forward earnings look good. Anyone else on this?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
First Page Last Page
Page 1798 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.