Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,167,033 Views | 224712 Replies | Last: 34 min ago by HoustonAg2014
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I don't care what they do tomorrow. Buy July $270 Puts.

Think we still get to 313 and the 75% fib level and then pull back quite a bit?
Maybe but that melt-up Friday is chasing shorts out and any further is going to create an incredible gap retreat IMO.
oldarmy1
AG
willjohnathan said:

texagbeliever said:

oldarmy1 said:

Tanking? This is absolutely nothing at this point. We were down at one point 21 points Thursday AND Friday overnight.

I'm surprised it's this tame.
thanks oldarmy1 for helping me sleep better with my long positions tonight.
As he is loading up on puts...
I only bought a small ES Mini Put because my hedge positions are lower than I was comfortable to have given I bought a large ROKU position Friday. ROKU closed up $2 from entry but I'll be awake at 3am to see what the opening looks like.
McInnis 03
AG
Looks like China is putting some pressure on in the form of cancellations of Ag product purchases.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggies1322
AG
Still eyeing a $2.50 exit on AMBA calls? Looks like it's over $57 pre market.
oldarmy1
AG
Closed the mini Put. Just wanted to make sure the futures held overnight. What did that cost me? Exactly $114.07. Put them on when we went +2.50 green last night. Took them off when we went 2.50 green this morning.

Markets are bound and determined to finish this wave. I'll be finishing AMBA, ROKU and all other trades while positioning Put Positions, not as hedges but as trades into the push. And if we get my $313 with flash above (something tells me we will) then I'll have one of my largest short positions in years thrown in place.

Big money on a wave moves like an aircraft carrier. Takes a long time for them to turn the ship around, so they'll surprise you to excess. Just don't be onboard when it turns out to be the Titanic.
BrokeAssAggie
I thought OA said $4.50 was the exit...
oldarmy1
AG
I think $3.50 on 80% and go for $4.50 on remaining.

Dang posts. Had to edit twice
Aggies1322
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I thought OA said $4.50 was the exit...

Correct. I shouldnt be on texags before I roll out of bed. Thanks guys.
zag213004
AG
OA, your exit completely out of the market assuming a 313 spy flash apply to your holdings with RUBI?
oldarmy1
AG
No. Depending on where RUBI is at that time I would sell covered calls. If it were between $6.75-$8 and I'd sell December $10 covered calls. I already sold some $7.50 covered calls at $1.35 against a portion of my position, that I planned on selling at $8.25. If they want those and I net $8.35 I'm loving that since that would mean the share price is above $7.50 & gets me towards my $10 covered call.
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX on watch for real breakout. It's trendline is getting stronger along with average RSI volume.
Coachbro20
oldarmy1 said:

ONTX on watch for real breakout. It's trendline is getting stronger along with average RSI volume.

If there is a breakout, do you have a new baseline for buys and new resistance for selling?
tam2002
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Closed the mini Put. Just wanted to make sure the futures held overnight. What did that cost me? Exactly $114.07. Put them on when we went +2.50 green last night. Took them off when we went 2.50 green this morning.

Markets are bound and determined to finish this wave. I'll be finishing AMBA, ROKU and all other trades while positioning Put Positions, not as hedges but as trades into the push. And if we get my $313 with flash above (something tells me we will) then I'll have one of my largest short positions in years thrown in place.

Big money on a wave moves like an aircraft carrier. Takes a long time for them to turn the ship around, so they'll surprise you to excess. Just don't be onboard when it turns out to be the Titanic.
So you'll be completely out at 313? We expect another big fall potentially to test lows? The only equities I hold right now are all gambling related with all that opening up and sports potentially coming back they've all done great. Wondering if that should be my exit point now
oldarmy1
AG
There is so much happening it's impossible to know how this bullish wave ends. It could happen today or in a month. That's why I am targeting July $270-275 puts.

And yes, I'll be sitting in a mountain of cash and covered calls.
oldarmy1
AG
Amazon with a mixed shelf offering.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1018724/000119312520156584/d924961ds3asr.htm
riley290
AG
MRNA and INO news dropping today and tomorrow
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CNBC literally have these posted one after the other!

IrishTxAggie
AG
riley290 said:

MRNA and INO news dropping today and tomorrow
Good or bad? should we load up on calls or puts?
Aston04
AG
ADT up 12% in pre-market.
riley290
AG
that I'm not sure and I'm not certain if this weekend's activities change their date. Most likely just press release stuff so no hard data is what I'm told, but these usually mean bullish moves. I am hesitant to jump in due to the overall situation right now.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Carlo4
AG
Why not both?
McInnis 03
AG
riley290 said:

that I'm not sure and I'm not certain if this weekend's activities change their date. Most likely just press release stuff so no hard data is what I'm told, but these usually mean bullish moves. I am hesitant to jump in due to the overall situation right now.
Someone always knows......let's see if we can't find some indicators from some INSOJ's. Will report back if I see anything. (doubtful)
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
HustlerAggie
We thinking security companies like ADT, Brinks, etc. will go up today based on riot news or no?
Hustle Harder
riley290
AG
ADT is up 12% premarket.

INO confirmed will have their webinar today and likely will see a boost from this if their presentation is in line with what I have seen.

Waiting for Vaxart to announce their trials soon hopefully as well, they are developing the only oral COVID vaccine. I suspect mid June announcement for enrollment in trials.
Ranger222
AG
TChaney
riley290
AG
Isn't S&W changing their ticker today away from AOBC? good timing
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

riley290 said:

Someone always knows......let's see if we can't find some indicators from some INSOJ's. Will report back if I see anything. (doubtful)
SGT Schultz here: I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know NO-THING.

MRNA's chart is a mess with everything going on there. INO's is a bit cleaner, and honestly, I wouldn't mind taking a reversion to mean play here in the form of a short play but news can convolute such things.

EDIT: Axe that last part, I was looking at a 4H instead of the daily. No setup in INO for me.

B&I Key:
TChaney
oldarmy1
AG
Need to get markets open so I can add a few July SPY puts. Short term don't care if we press higher or not. I'm not waiting around to find out.
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Need to get markets open so I can add a few July SPY puts. Short term don't care if we press higher or not. I'm not waiting around to find out.

Are you getting out of your long positions at the open?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

I was looking at the July puts in the $270 to $275 range. What's a good strategy here? Do you go with the cheapest option or something with more volume already? How come the July 10th Puts have very little to zero volume while July 17th has much more volume?
riley290
AG
answered a q you weren't asking
cptthunder
Any chart gurus want to take a look at IPI. Ive got a very small entry point at .75 and have almost doubled so far on it. They have been having a steady run the last two weeks with a huge up and down last thurs/frid and now is up big in pre trading (13%). It looks like there is a gap to fill at 1.50 that could still see this run up another ~10%

At first i thought it had just got ahead of itself last thursday and sold off back to its steady move up but maybe this could be a analog to what NBRV looked like last week. Still very new to this but trying to use my eyes to pcik up similar trends
Mr President Elect
AG
Really not sure why I didn't buy TSLA options on friday.
First Page Last Page
Page 1640 of 6421

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.