Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,098,899 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No. I would expect an initial downburst from anxious sellers but then wouldn't be surprised to see bulls command the action for a while.

Will get more SPY hedges that I want to eventually be a trade for mid July anyways and see how it plays out.
McInnis 03
AG
cptthunder said:

Any chart gurus want to take a look at IPI. Ive got a very small entry point at .75 and have almost doubled so far on it. They have been having a steady run the last two weeks with a huge up and down last thurs/frid and now is up big in pre trading (13%). It looks like there is a gap to fill at 1.50 that could still see this run up another ~10%

At first i thought it had just got ahead of itself last thursday and sold off back to its steady move up but maybe this could be a analog to what NBRV looked like last week. Still very new to this but trying to use my eyes to pcik up similar trends
You might not be in a bad spot. Looks like it hit a low on 4/2 and has been on a steady up for the most part since. The bollinger bands on the daily really contracted, indicating stock consolidation and a "build up of energy" which appears to have released and fired off in a bullish direction 2 days ago. This could be a good ride up for you here in the short term.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

No. I would expect an initial downburst from anxious sellers but then wouldn't be surprised to see bulls command the action for a while.

Will get more SPY hedges that I want to eventually be a trade for mid July anyways and see how it plays out.

Thanks!
TChaney
BrokeAssAggie
ZEST with another big move up early
Betoisafurry
Fidelity is pissing me the **** off this morning.
oldarmy1
AG
Puit on a quick $303/$304 put call. Surely we can't stay in a static window for more than an hour.
cisgenderedAggie
Charlie Kelley said:

Glad I'm not the only one.
cisgenderedAggie
Charlie Kelley said:

McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Puit on a quick $303/$304 put call. Surely we can't stay in a static window for more than an hour.
And away we go. I was trying to play the SPX gap fill but didn't get filled. That setup is over now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Grown Pear
AG
Just to make sure I'm looking at the right one.... July 17 $270 Puts are about $3.45 right now, correct?
Harkrider 93
AG
Prognightmare said:

UpstateAg said:

We have all weekend for China to retaliate.
There will be no retaliation.
WRONG!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/china-trumps-plan-to-leave-who-shows-us-has-become-addicted-to-quitting.html

Screw China! I'm no qui
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

UpstateAg said:

I watched Tesla all freaking day. Finally go to get dinner groceries and it goes insane.

I got a $900 call for next week on that last pullback, hopefully that baby runs.
Enjoy.

B&I Key:
gougler08
AG
DAL and UAL both seem pretty well stuck in a box/flag pattern
cptthunder
McInnis 03 said:

cptthunder said:

Any chart gurus want to take a look at IPI. Ive got a very small entry point at .75 and have almost doubled so far on it. They have been having a steady run the last two weeks with a huge up and down last thurs/frid and now is up big in pre trading (13%). It looks like there is a gap to fill at 1.50 that could still see this run up another ~10%

At first i thought it had just got ahead of itself last thursday and sold off back to its steady move up but maybe this could be a analog to what NBRV looked like last week. Still very new to this but trying to use my eyes to pcik up similar trends
You might not be in a bad spot. Looks like it hit a low on 4/2 and has been on a steady up for the most part since. The bollinger bands on the daily really contracted, indicating stock consolidation and a "build up of energy" which appears to have released and fired off in a bullish direction 2 days ago. This could be a good ride up for you here in the short term.
Thanks for taking a look, all good so far up another 10% from open. Now to try and not screw the pooch and plan a more refined exit strategy than my usual, crap crap crap its up sell sell sell
jtmoney03
AG
Yep. 3.35 as I type.
tramaro1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

UpstateAg said:

I watched Tesla all freaking day. Finally go to get dinner groceries and it goes insane.

I got a $900 call for next week on that last pullback, hopefully that baby runs.
Enjoy.

Thanks, now the question is take my profits or see if it gets 890 support
KT 90
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

yep. Just keeps going up, that's crazy. So much for picking up some on a dip in price to replace some I cashed in..
ProgN
Harkrider 93 said:

Prognightmare said:

UpstateAg said:

We have all weekend for China to retaliate.
There will be no retaliation.
WRONG!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/01/china-trumps-plan-to-leave-who-shows-us-has-become-addicted-to-quitting.html

Screw China! I'm no qui
That's not retaliation, that's just *****ing by China because the WHO can't exist without our money.
jtmoney03
AG
If you are in a position to go free and let one or more run, this is absolutely the stock to take that gamble.
BrokeAssAggie
ONTX making its break...
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX moving on que
oldarmy1
AG
When ONTX wastes no time moving early it has generally resulted in a big day.
Joseph Freshwater, Sr
KT 90 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

yep. Just keeps going up, that's crazy. So much for picking up some on a dip in price to replace some I cashed in..
Been following ZEST since you guys first started talking about it, and have seen some of you take profits. Do you have any ballpark guess-timation on how far you think it could go?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

When ONTX wastes no time moving early it has generally resulted in a big day.
Harkrider 93
AG
I was joking - should have used an emoticon - pretty funny response from China.
oldarmy1
AG
WORK breakout....$40 calls look good June 19
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
IrishTxAggie
AG
MTCH 6/19 95C seeing massive call buying sweeps from 1.6-1.7.

I'm in these at 1.64
ProgN
Harkrider 93 said:

I was joking - should have used an emoticon - pretty funny response from China.
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

UpstateAg said:

Enjoy.

The guys I follow closed out their bullish positions.

B&I Key:
PPAag06
AG
Joseph Freshwater, Sr said:

KT 90 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Been following ZEST since you guys first started talking about it, and have seen some of you take profits. Do you have any ballpark guess-timation on how far you think it could go?
The rumors are running rampant on this one. I seen estimates of $2B to $20B. I would expect it is on the lower side but $2B divided by 90M shares is over $20/share. A lot of the good info was posted on yahoo finance and has since been deleted. No clue if it was real or not, but some are expecting $50 / share.
PPAag06
AG
jtmoney03 said:

If you are in a position to go free and let one or more run, this is absolutely the stock to take that gamble.
I wish I could sell half of 1 option.
tramaro1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

tramaro1 said:

UpstateAg said:

Enjoy.

The guys I follow closed out their bullish positions.

Yeah I went ahead and closed it as well. Thanks
McInnis 03
AG
BA on watch for a high jump

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1641 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.