Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,125 Views | 224257 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PENN - are you all still in it, or did we sell at open? I missed it
KT 90
AG
Joseph Freshwater, Sr said:

KT 90 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

ZEST with another big move up early

yep. Just keeps going up, that's crazy. So much for picking up some on a dip in price to replace some I cashed in..
Been following ZEST since you guys first started talking about it, and have seen some of you take profits. Do you have any ballpark guess-timation on how far you think it could go?
Not really. Think of it as a lotto ticket, lots of speculation. I cashed in some, kept a little.
Shiner Bock
AG
Ford (F) bound to have quite a few new police cruiser orders inbound
jtmoney03
AG
Good call... guy I follow also closed out as well. 882 is an extremely hard number for my guy, and it got to 881.76 and fell. If it breaks through, it will run, but he's not confident yet.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Net free on ZEST now that I've gone up 3x. Thank you to the recommendation, this thing is on fire
BearkatRunner88
AG
KT 90 said:

Joseph Freshwater, Sr said:

KT 90 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

ZEST with another big move up early

yep. Just keeps going up, that's crazy. So much for picking up some on a dip in price to replace some I cashed in..
Been following ZEST since you guys first started talking about it, and have seen some of you take profits. Do you have any ballpark guess-timation on how far you think it could go?
Not really. Think of it as a lotto ticket, lots of speculation. I cashed in some, kept a little.
Thought about selling half friday...didn't. Feel like I have to today and wait for the drop to get back in...
TxAG#2011
So ... we are confident Zest isn't a pump and dump?
BrokeAssAggie
TxAG#2011 said:

Something is going to happen with ZEST, either a settlement or a total buyout. Either way, worst case you are looking at a 10x to 20x, with much more upside.
Brewmaster
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

I think it's legit, but I sold... I'm curious how much cash they have if this continues to drag on. Maybe it is running up before an offering.
AgEng06
AG
AMBA moving up
oldarmy1
AG
Sold covered calls on 75% of my ZS. It still looks like it is consolidating to break for more but after 5 days at some point one of the breaks will result in a "swoosh" down to start real consolidation. Thinking of buying a weekly $99 Put because if it does top exhaust it will 100% lose $100.
PPAag06
AG
BREwmaster said:

TxAG#2011 said:

No. I sold... I'm curious how much cash they have if this continues to drag on. Maybe it is running up before an offering.
It has been posted that the lawyers are working on a contingency fee basis. Thus, it is costing them nothing to fight Walmart right now.
jeromePOWell
AG
Don't know if I'd put money on this one, someone else may have more solid data but I think I heard on the news HPD had 16 cruisers damaged... if that is indicative of other cities there's probably hundreds of damaged cruisers, but most are probably repairable in a collision shop. Even if they all need to be re-bought I don't think the volume is significant
TheBiggerEvent
AG
ROKU being stubborn
oldarmy1
AG
NIO approaching trend highs. Oh my if she breaks out....
Maedan86
AG
IBIO moving up on no news
Maedan86
oldarmy1
AG
CRM after a reversal Friday on big volume is almost certain to recapture its trend resistance test. Buying June 19 $182.50
Mr President Elect
AG
uhh still havent gotten in on the call side of the spy strangle. I really expected at least some dip this am.
gougler08
AG
INMD testing channel highs
McInnis 03
AG
The TICK has been on the positive side of zero nearly all morning. Very bullish morning so far.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Mr President Elect
AG
SABR rocketship. t&p to those puts.
Ranger222
AG
Some flow on AAPL 330C weeklies could be fun
Swollen Thumb
AG
ZM on fire Friday and today and now at new ATH just shy of 200. I got in at 114, thinking of selling here.
Aggies1322
AG
Would you recommend having stop losses on those SPY puts or just ride them out. I'm afraid of a move up taking out my stop losses and then watching it fall.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
IrishTxAggie
AG
OverSeas AG said:

Been watching SQ. They are more of less consolidating and have been. Think that a 6/19 95C can come back? or is better to cut bait on this one?
The 7/17 90s & 95s have been lit up a lot the last couple of days.
AfghanVet
bought a call awhile ago for 6/12 $4. im up $10 hope they break out before 6/12
OFS 2019 FOB Dahlke "rocket city" 354th MCS
TecRecAg
AG
I'm on the 619 4.5C.. here's to hoping!
BrokeAssAggie
ATVI 6/29 $75 CALL what's the exit price here?
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Would you recommend having stop losses on those SPY puts or just ride them out. I'm afraid of a move up taking out my stop losses and then watching it fall.
I know, right. Markets look to be underpinning the upside but I'm not comfortable taking the Put side off.
Brewmaster
AG
PENN - I bailed... everyone else out of it?

still holding AMBA and ROKU

almost played a SPY put daytrade around 305, got too busy w/ real work, rats! Love these choppy days.

AAPL weeklies are lighting up. 325's for you high rollers, 330's for lolpoors like me.
Aggies1322
AG
BREwmaster said:

PENN - I bailed... everyone else out of it?

still holding AMBA and ROKU

almost played a SPY put daytrade around 305, got too busy w/ real work, rats! Love these choppy days.

AAPL weeklies are lighting up. 325's for you high rollers, 330's for lolpoors like me.
Also in AMBA and ROKU. ROKU is a continuous roller coaster.
tramaro1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Good call... guy I follow also closed out as well. 882 is an extremely hard number for my guy, and it got to 881.76 and fell. If it breaks through, it will run, but he's not confident yet.

It broke 882, I rolled up with just 1x $950 and a huge buyer came in with some $1000 so I bought 1 of those as well...we shall see

Edit and right back down after I posted this
wanderer
Guessing my remaining 6/5 V 200C don't have a prayer? At .6 and dropping....
Ranger222
AG
I have been building a position in BA June 200C. Currently around ~0.40. This is a "could go to zero or could be a hero" play. If BA crosses over 158 it could go and go fast. Or it could continue to bounce around below 158 and expire worthless. Only risk what you are willing to lose.
First Page Last Page
Page 1642 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.