Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,139,729 Views | 224631 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by 59 South
tramaro1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can someone please explain to me how it works when you own options and the company reverse splits? I had some of the ACB 1/15/21 @ $4. They reversed split, stock is at $16 but my options are only at $0.03
UpstateAg
AG
Shop was good to me. I think clay is right, we have something pop this afternoon.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgEng06
AG
Saw mention that Fauci is going to discuss MRNA soon... there's your vaccine news, if true.
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

Can someone please explain to me how it works when you own options and the company reverse splits? I had some of the ACB 1/15/21 @ $4. They reversed split, stock is at $16 but my options are only at $0.03
your options go to non-standard and they become less desirable. Many people will exit options after they become non-standard.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
AgEng06 said:

Saw mention that Fauci is going to discuss MRNA soon... there's your vaccine news, if true.
I don't trust the little guy to talk good about it. He'll be honest and transparent and with that regard, what he says about it won't be encouraging to the masses.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgEng06 said:

Brewmaster
AG
claym711 said:

If I were to gamble, some vaccine news (fake news likely) is going to come out at some point today to push this higher into long weekend.
Now you're starting to come around!
tramaro1
AG
Thanks
12thMan86
AG
CGC just broke daily handle resistance. Short float almost 20%. COULD see a run into earnings next Friday + Short Squeeze. Just put on a 20/21 Call spread for .20 to make .80 max + bought June Monthly 20's. I've got a lot of CGC!
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Looks like PLAN finally broke through the $49.50 resistance (.618 Fib line). She's got a LOT of room to run if this continues.
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

There is over $14MM on these now. JD 9/18 50s have also had a lot of flow to them. I suspect we might get some PR from BABA and JD that they will adhere to the US reporting and transparency.
MOCO9
AG
Why is WYNN getting crushed today?
texagbeliever
Falling back to the bottom of its box? Similar to CADE.
pb488
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Love embarrassing these "experts" who are useful idiots with their analyst downgrades.

you expecting Roku to pop today?
aggiedaniel06
AG
There were a couple of people who were taking about shorting W.

I shorted it from 172 and closed at 151 last week. Rentered the short today at 166.
Boat Shoes
AG
OverSeas AG said:

gougler08 said:

How low will LK go?
My bet is not below 0. I think there is pretty good support there.

I don't know, I thought oil had pretty good support at $0 and if went to -$37!
SpeedyAg90
AG
ERI on the Run again !
Boat Shoes
AG
BREwmaster said:

claym711 said:

If I were to gamble, some vaccine news (fake news likely) is going to come out at some point today to push this higher into long weekend.
Now you're starting to come around!

I dunno, I could also see this thing selling off in the last 30 minutes as people reduce exposure to the 3 day weekend. Got some real cheap SPY puts that I'm happy to take a zero on in case it drops hard.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Looks like PLAN finally broke through the $49.50 resistance (.618 Fib line). She's got a LOT of room to run if this continues.
50.34 now. Pivot points has a resistance level at 50.40, but we'll see. It hasn't been following them that closely thus far. Next Fib level is around 55.80, I think.
gougler08
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

ERI on the Run again !

Well on the positive I sold for 100% gain in just a few weeks, but damn I left some on the table too
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm shutting down for the weekend. Tired of watching this sideways ***** I'd rather be drinking at the lake which is what I'm about to go do. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial day weekend. Don't do anything I would
SpeedyAg90
AG
I know what you mean, I sold about 50% of mine at $28.50
Robag09
AG
Trump is apparently about to speak per Yahoo finance. You may want to wait a bit longer. Could cause some excitement.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I think it's just about churches re-opening with new CDC guidance
BrokeAssAggie
Wozlaw said:

I think it's just about churches re-opening with new CDC guidance

CDC guidance is a hoke
Lavender Gooms
AG
spud1910 said:

Lavender Gooms said:

Got the 6/19 $35 calls, $0.44 avg, already net free, just holding.
Yeah, I sold most of my $30c yesterday and kept a couple of runners. I then bought the 35s with profits and now am net free after selling 40%. Do we keep rolling up with profits?

I'm out of all but one of those calls. Just letting that one ride. Hit my target gain and then some. Just gonna look for the next trade at this point.
oldarmy1
AG
pb488 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Love embarrassing these "experts" who are useful idiots with their analyst downgrades.

you expecting Roku to pop today?
No idea. A $0.60 lotto but I did start buying the May 29th $110's about 30 minutes ago,
FattyDelights
No more lottos!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ok professor. The only way I learn is to do. So i'm trying to execute your teachings from yesterday on TLRY.

Open book:

Bought 9.5p's (for today) yesterday on the spike at 10+
This morning bought shares at 9.35 to cover the puts in whole.
Bought 10c's (for today) at the same time.

Now I'm seeing if we get a spike to sell covered calls on the shares that I'd sell at 9.5c for today.

My head is about to explode, and I'm sure my P/L will be next to 0 on this whole thing but unless I do it, I won't learn, and $10 stocks are better to learn on than $295 etfs.
F'ing A. I'm never doing this again. I'm in a spaghetti knot of fish line that I can't seem to untangle now.

B&I Key:
Isaih Smollett
down goes roku
spud1910
AG
Lavender Gooms said:

spud1910 said:

Lavender Gooms said:

Got the 6/19 $35 calls, $0.44 avg, already net free, just holding.
Yeah, I sold most of my $30c yesterday and kept a couple of runners. I then bought the 35s with profits and now am net free after selling 40%. Do we keep rolling up with profits?

I'm out of all but one of those calls. Just letting that one ride. Hit my target gain and then some. Just gonna look for the next trade at this point.
Yeah, I decided not to let greed make me pay. I kept a runner a long time and finally sold it at 6.5 what I paid. That was fun!
djmeen95
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ok professor. The only way I learn is to do. So i'm trying to execute your teachings from yesterday on TLRY.

Open book:

Now I'm seeing if we get a spike to sell covered calls on the shares that I'd sell at 9.5c for today.

My head is about to explode, and I'm sure my P/L will be next to 0 on this whole thing but unless I do it, I won't learn, and $10 stocks are better to learn on than $295 etfs.
F'ing A. I'm never doing this again. I'm in a spaghetti knot of fish line that I can't seem to untangle now.

The original post outlining the process alone caused my brain to melt and for time to become a loop. Kudos to you for at least having the courage to jump in and start learning!

McInnis 03
AG
djmeen95 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Open book:

The original post outlining the process alone caused my brain to melt and for time to become a loop. Kudos to you for at least having the courage to jump in and start learning!

I have like 17 transactons on TLRY right now, finally closed the loop on this. I'm going to put my P/L together and show y'all just so you can laugh at me.

B&I Key:
Mr President Elect
AG
Theta decay killing my Tuesday SPY strangle.
First Page Last Page
Page 1592 of 6419

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.