Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,262,229 Views | 225199 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Spoony Love
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fightintxag13 said:

Anyone have any thoughts on BYND downgrade? Entry point opportunity, or is there a lot of merit to the downgrade?

McInnis 03
AG
fightintxag13 said:

Anyone have any thoughts on BYND downgrade? Entry point opportunity, or is there a lot of merit to the downgrade?
Pure speculation here, but with concerns on the meat supply chain, I'd expect bynd to get a bump from people willing to test it when no other product is available. But...I tend to over think things.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Exsurge Domine
fightintxag13 said:

I'd be a buyer at $87.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

fightintxag13 said:

Pure speculation here, but with concerns on the meat supply chain, I'd expect bynd to get a bump from people willing to test it when no other product is available. But...I tend to over think things.
I wouldn't eat that overpriced processed **** if it was the only thing available.
IrishTxAggie
AG
LUV 5/1 29C getting some repetitive buys at 1.5 area. All orders are 36 or 37k. This is usually a decent buyer trying to stay under the radar. I wouldn't be surprised if a large six figure order pops up before EOD
UpstateAg
AG
Judging by my trips to Costco and other stores, everyone agrees with this. Fully stocked while everything else is gone.
Exsurge Domine
JPM doing great things today, probably my favorite stock.
oldarmy1
AG
Good job...Remember on a daily option it will decay premium and end up basically being in line with the share price by 1pm or so. A little premium maybe but you're holding for continuation more than premium at that point. I'd sell 1 of them right near $2 and then lotto the last one for $289 SPY to sell.
TChaney
cisgenderedAggie
Thank you. Will study.
jtmoney03
AG
And this is how you play the game! Great job in learning. I'm on the same trade, liked what I saw right before OA posted and got them at .74. I didn't go net free on them, because I'm working on my trailing stops strategy right now. My stop is at .15 since I'm trying to hold them for break out. But if not, they'll close at a double.
AggiePeeps06
AG
FB with a steep intraday sell off. I can't find any news
ProgN
TChaney said:

Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

fightintxag13 said:

I wouldn't eat that overpriced processed **** if it was the only thing available.
Just look at all of the disaster situations when there is a blizzard or hurricane coming in, everything is gone from the shelves.. except all of the vegan food.

I shoot one of our cows or cottontails before I'd eat that ***** It's high in hormones that promote estrogen production in males.
oldarmy1
AG
Insurance hedge SPY May 1 $277 Puts for under $1. We're either going to bust through the $290 level or consolidate cycle again. Odds increasing for breakout on the charts, so this isn't a stand alone trade. It's using an up day approaching resistance for entry of a hedge, that should be a VERY small % of your upside portfolio.
ProgN
McInnis 03
AG
Almost $1MM on TSLA 700p for Friday.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Rice and Fries
OA1, if we can get through this $105.25 level on DIS, do you think we will magnetize to the $110 level?
texagbeliever
Thought I just had. NYC probably is the home of most of the market makers and also home to alot of hedge funds. Those traders are going to be way more doom and gloom bias because of how covid impacted NYC. That would point to a strong bull market...
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

FB with a steep intraday sell off. I can't find any news
Daily charts still look solid. Higher highs - higher lows. That was a big $30 move up, so consolidation required.
oldarmy1
AG
Rice and Fries said:

OA1, if we can get through this $105.25 level on DIS, do you think we will magnetize to the $110 level?
Zero doubt. Zero
oldarmy1
AG
Ah, someone get RUBI off $6.66
Ranger222
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

LUV 5/1 29C getting some repetitive buys at 1.5 area. All orders are 36 or 37k. This is usually a decent buyer trying to stay under the radar. I wouldn't be surprised if a large six figure order pops up before EOD

Earnings tomorrow.....
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Zero doubt. Zero
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ranger222 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Earnings tomorrow.....
It's been all call flow. No puts as of yet today and there has been a few more of those strikes taken since my post
Carlo4
AG
The battle of 2874 testing has begun.

TChaney
Exsurge Domine
McInnis 03 said:

Tsla is so damn expensive it's hard to play. May 15 1000c are $1800 bucks an option
Fightin_Aggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ah, someone get RUBI off $6.66

Was looking at this stock but do t understand it or the business they are in well?

Is this a short term trade or a long term hold stock?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
IrishTxAggie
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

McInnis 03 said:

Tsla is so damn expensive it's hard to play. May 15 1000c are $1800 bucks an option
Unless I see $2MM go to a side of TSLA, I ain't playing that on options. The amount of actual gambling that goes on with TSLA is mind boggling
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Damn that premium
ProgN
Harkrider 93
AG
La Bamba said:

SPY reaching 287.30 level, the bounce back rally high on Apr 17. Will be interesting to see if breaks or gets stuffed.
read a couple of folks that think it go to 3000-3007 over the next 2-3 weeks before any pullback.
oldarmy1
AG
TChaney said:

jtmoney03 said:

And this is how you play the game! Great job in learning. I'm on the same trade, liked what I saw right before OA posted and got them at .74. I didn't go net free on them, because I'm working on my trailing stops strategy right now. My stop is at .15 since I'm trying to hold them for break out. But if not, they'll close at a double.
I'm looking back over the charts trying to see what you both did, I see the move about an hour ago, but not the early signs before it happened. I just follow along a lot of the info here, and if something meets my risk tolerance I'll go for it.

I'm pretty sure I have to sell these both off before EOD, I setup options trading in a smaller account and only have about $5000 cash available in it (no margin / Roth IRA). From what I'm reading it would be a "good faith violation" if I completed the transaction.
You can day trade 4 round trips, over a 5 day period in most non-margin accounts before a violation.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Insurance hedge SPY May 1 $277 Puts for under $1. We're either going to bust through the $290 level or consolidate cycle again. Odds increasing for breakout on the charts, so this isn't a stand alone trade. It's using an up day approaching resistance for entry of a hedge, that should be a VERY small % of your upside portfolio.
And the reason I chose then to enter the Puts was because the morning session was coming to an end soon. There is higher odds of a pullback from that point I was using and we have a drift lower only going on, not a selloff. So the hedge is up but of no concern on the macro trades of everything else.
EngrAg14
AG
Rice and Fries said:

oldarmy1 said:

Rice and Fries said:

Zero doubt. Zero

It should end up pushing 110~116 depending on where it wants to go. I'm expecting a big push up to earnings then a sell off
First Page Last Page
Page 1399 of 6435

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.