Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,107,148 Views | 224617 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bmoochie
FriskyGardenGnome
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
E said:

I think you mean when it gets back
And ... now.
Colt98
AG
Decisions. Think I'm going to sell 40% of them. I will certainly move up much quicker as soon as I sel those.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
SDC showing some life today
aggiedaniel06
AG
UBER earnings today.

Opened a 3/20 40C/35P strangle for $2.80
Brewmaster
AG
TLRA ripping

big thank you to OA and everyone here, Ranger, Irish, PN, everyone I'm forgetting, even clay my accounts are ripping today on almost all stocks and entries mentioned here. About to cancel my HP sub at this rate! Cutting losses short, moving on and letting winners run has helped a ton. I still have a lot to learn, but getting there...oh and thank you whomever bought my PTON shares at near breakeven for me pre-market before it dropped this morning! Ha!

HoustonAg_2009
Do we keep adding NIO shares at these levels? My current cost basis is $3.65/share
Brewmaster
AG
Colt98 said:

So on snss, if gets back at .80 should I sell half to get net free or let it continue to run to $1
you have a lot more experience than me, but there are huge buys coming in in the high .70's. I think $1 could be soon.
McInnis 03
AG
I've been long Uber since days after the IPO. TLRA is working for me too, OA always calls it. GILD is now thinking about running. Watching closely.
UpstateAg
AG
Have been fighting flooding in my basement the last three hours. Have a break for now. 8 inches in two hours. There's a joke in there somewhere. We're getting what Texas got yesterday.
Talon2DSO
AG
Bad joke withdrawn
Colt98
AG
Any of you PLAN holders have issues with it not retaking 60, just moving sideways? Which pretty much every trade I hold other than irbt has the same chart right now.
gougler08
AG
OKTA, get away from that hanging man technical please
Talon2DSO
AG
Everything is running sideways right now. Like a siesta
oldarmy1
AG
$ACB halted
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO volume....really need a pop and move to $33.50 so we can have that $37 gap fill realized
UpstateAg
AG
I missed it. Looks like today is consolidating
UpstateAg
AG
Thanks. Just taking a look now. Looks like we're still good to go.
aggiedaniel06
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

Keeping with my Coronavirus strategy, bought 5 RCL 2/14 115P at $3.20

PSA for anyone who might join this trade, earnings release is on 2/7.

RCL announced Q4 earnings today and missed GAAP EPS by $0.14. However, the SP shot up premarket and gapped up to $122 but has been fading ever since, a bearish sign given that the overall market has been strong.

The puts I bought held on pretty well considering the IV crush and are currently at 1.85. This is why I bought them two weeks out and not weeklies.

Today, I opened a 115/110 put spread (Qty. 20) expiry of 2/21 for $0.70. Max profit of $8600 at expiry with Max loss of the premium paid of $1400.

Will keep y'all posted...
Moment of truth coming for these trades. Bearish penant almost complete. If it breaks below we see 115 quick.

115P down 40% (I had sold some puts against this to lower cost to $2.5)
Put spread up 60%

Talon2DSO
AG
Anyone following the Casper IPO?
Post removed:
by user
Talon2DSO
AG
SNSS is a flatline right now
Ranger222
AG
More interesting IPO is Schrodinger which opened around lunch. They are a biotech (but not really), more of a life sciences company I guess. They have built this computer program to find novel molecules for certain drug targets for future drug development.

A lot of heavy hitters invested here including Gates. On my watchlist and will be looking to buy on eventual pullbacks.
McInnis 03
AG
Nothing is moving for me right now. Everyone went to an extended lunch.
khkman22
AG
GILD options are trading like BYND a couple weeks ago. The stock is dropping and options are staying the same price or increasing. Even though this morning the stock price was higher and option prices were lower. I'm looking at the 3/20 75 calls so not sure what other dates and strikes are like. Feels like sitting it out or jumping in is going to be the wrong decision, whichever way I go.
ProgN
Ranger222 said:

More interesting IPO is Schrodinger which opened around lunch. They are a biotech (but not really), more of a life sciences company I guess. They have built this computer program to find novel molecules for certain drug targets for future drug development.

A lot of heavy hitters invested here including Gates. On my watchlist and will be looking to buy on eventual pullbacks.

Interesting, please keep us updated Ranger if you would.
leoj
AG
Today was nothing but chop and premium burn. Could use a great jobs report tomorrow am to get us higher.
jbeck3487
AG
Straight down hill since 11:45
oldarmy1
AG
Who has the earnings trade for today's close?
lead
What's the deal with BA?
McInnis 03
AG
80 stocks set to report after the close today, including Wynn, T-Mobile, Uber, News Corp., Activision, Take Two, and Fortive
Colt98
AG
I used uber last month more than I normally do.
McInnis 03
AG
Kind of want to play a Wynn call, but I'm going to just watch.
Talon2DSO
AG
Remember that scene in Little Giants where the kid is running away from a beast of a linebacker while yelling "blow the whistle! Blow the whistle!"?

That's me right now that my number is finally green.
Shiner Bock
AG
it looks like pretty strong buying across the board on the close
george1992
I think I have the calls figured out. Now I'm working on the puts. In order to buy SPY puts at the end of the day to protect against a fall tomorrow morning, what price do you go with on the strike price?

I was rushing to get in something before the close today and bought SPY puts expiring tomorrow with a strike price of $333. Do you go with the current SPY price or take it down some? I'm guessing $334 or $335 would have been where we closed.

Edit - I'm already up 10% on this so I'm guessing I'm lucky or smart.
First Page Last Page
Page 961 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.