Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,059,488 Views | 224361 Replies | Last: 54 sec ago by ProgN
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unnamed Source said:

Thanks!

I am trying to pick this up. Its hard even after going back to the beginning and then picking my way through the thread as I can find time to do it.

IGNORE THE AVEO SUGGESTIONS I HAD THREE YEARS AGO!!
ProgN
AAPL and AMD report AH. Giddy up
Talon2DSO
AG
Any wisdom on JD and NIO this morning?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Talon2DSO said:

Any wisdom on JD and NIO this morning?

Personally, I wouldn't touch a Chinese stock with a 10ft pole right now. Not until the panic has subsided. You may see small moves, but I don't think it's worth the risk right now
Brewmaster
AG
Yeah, what Irish said, and I love NIO and LK...both have loads of shorts in the game this week. I bet they continue downtrend thru Friday and maybe next week too - by then they should be heavily discounted
jj9000
AG
Unnamed Source said:

Anyone looking at INO ?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inovio-selected-by-cepi-to-develop-vaccine-against-new-coronavirus-300992131.html
Interested in this as well.
oldarmy1
AG
As long as markets don't reverse into a false flag open and tank PLAN looks like it will have breakout continuation. I would go $4.00+ on exit with those.

It is true that EWZ is a nice spread trade but the reason for the call to buy with markets holding above opening lows on macro markets is because volumes pointed to a pop. The call option volumes confirmed others big money saw it as well.
UpstateAg
AG
With the call buying the last couple of days on BYND, do y'all sense something big is about to be announced in the next day or two? Denny's is not going to drive this thing up 30-50 dollars. But would McDonald's really be announcing a partnership? I'll be looking to swing this throughout the day if possible.
oldarmy1
AG
With open paying big on entries I am buying a SPY Put expiring today on the cheap at the $324.50 strike. Precaution, although I'll be taking some initial profits on bigger winners.
IrishTxAggie
AG
In-N-Out rumors are surfacing on BYND now too.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I may be reading this wrong, but I'm seeing really high volume on the AAPL 1/31 320c. Gamblers trying to play earnings?
UpstateAg
AG
Level 2 of BYND. Let's get to those 130s
oldarmy1
AG
$1.20 entry on SPY Puts up to $1.72 now. Taking some off
Aggie_2463
AG
I went ahead and sold my TLRA. It will probably soar now for the rest of you.

Will be looking for re-entry again, but I figured I'd take my profit while I could with the way the market may react this week to the ongoing corona virus saga.
Tumble Weed
Predictions on AAPL price today?

It is already rolling along this morning.
ProgN
AAPL asked their suppliers to up their forecasts for Iphone sales by 10% in 2020 so that's big.
oldarmy1
AG
GOGO mentioned Friday as being above 3 day resistance has some volume and new highs on trend.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

I went ahead and sold my TLRA. It will probably soar now for the rest of you.

Will be looking for re-entry again, but I figured I'd take my profit while I could with the way the market may react this week to the ongoing corona virus saga.

You can't let short term over-hyped things like a virus derived from the same base as the common cold to shake you out of top picks. Just trying to help training. This is my top pick and we were presented with a gift under $9.75 on trend.

Also, if you do not have covered call abilities get it today. Sign up for Robinhood with options trading boxes all checked. Worse case if you had the jitters would have been to sell a $10 Feb 21 covered call for $0.70 netting you either $10.70 or shaving $0.70 off your entry, if stock happened to come back below $10 on expiration day.

It's close, but I think I can guarantee TLRA wouldn't give a better entry than $0.70 off your holdings entry price again.

UpstateAg
AG
10 bagger or bust!
HoustonAg_2009
OA - Still a strong conviction for CVET? About 10% below entry price of $15. Keep accumulating?
oldarmy1
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

OA - Still a strong conviction for CVET? About 10% below entry price of $15. Keep accumulating?
Not my pick and I grabbed some shares. I was eyeing adding a 2nd buy as it approaches support at $13. Probably close enough with market action upward.
oldarmy1
AG
Ok I bought and created a quick spike. See if it fails back or gets interest going for some rebound.
Tumble Weed
Prognightmare said:

AAPL asked their suppliers to up their forecasts for Iphone sales by 10% in 2020 so that's big.
I am anticipating north of 320 today.

oldarmy1
AG
Come on PLAN....you're right there.....break!!!!
oldarmy1
AG
Don't forget 3281 is the gap fill on the S&P. Almost certainly to be at least an intermediate pause in this market move.
oldarmy1
AG
Would target SPY Jan 31 $324's for $1 on gap fill. Might not be exact and this is a gap fill hedge.
gig em 02
gig em 02 said:

BREwmaster said:

any options ideas for a tiny RH account?

maybe 12.50c TLRA out to March or April? would love something sooner than that too, but may need to let market shake out today first.

Maybe check on SQ in the 73 range?

Brewster how rich are you now? (This was a blind squirrel type pick, don't ever trust anything I say)
jarrod1208
AGRX killing it today. Got in last week at $3.17
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ok I bought and created a quick spike. See if it fails back or gets interest going for some rebound.
Well how's that for bottom fishing. $13.35 to $13.68 in 6 minutes after nothing but down trend. We made a pivot people!
oldarmy1
AG
Resistance just below gap fill double top on the minute chart. Pop or consolidate
Brewmaster
AG
gig em 02 said:

gig em 02 said:

BREwmaster said:

any options ideas for a tiny RH account?

Maybe check on SQ in the 73 range?

Brewster how rich are you now? (This was a blind squirrel type pick, don't ever trust anything I say)
LOL, wish I had bought it! I went for the easy play with OA and the rest in EWZ, following the money.

don't tell me what those SQ calls are worth now, ha!
oldarmy1
AG
TECK opportunity to form reversal harami today. Needs a little more gain. Get that nose candle green.
oldarmy1
AG
SQ had options services saying buy just an hour ago so they are expecting larger move.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Resistance just below gap fill double top on the minute chart. Pop or consolidate
We had 3 attempts now at 3277 area fail....We've seen this dance before. As long as no major flush occurs the lure of the gap will be coming and also each successive failure means there is buying to get it there. That means they want it to bust out and run, so short sellers would become fuel fodder.
Idk3
AG
at this moment are the 2/14 or 2/21 $80 Calls for SQ worth taking a shot at?
First Page Last Page
Page 930 of 6411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.