Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,028,434 Views | 224259 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by CheladaAg
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

TEUM getting some love!
Up over 20% since I posted this

45%
July $1 calls for 35 cents still
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

TEUM getting some love!
Up over 20% since I posted this

45%
July $1 calls for 35 cents still
I bought the $.5 calls out to January 2021 when I made mention of it.
Brewmaster
AG
Thoughts on china no deal news? and how it would affect NIO, JD etc. I'm guessing if the markets do pull back here it has minimal effect on the chinese stocks.

I'm long NIO, may just keep resetting stops and let it roll as long as it wants to keep going upward.
Ranger222
AG
already took profits on those CRON Feb 7C for +63%. Not too bad for one day. Those MJ stocks may run higher still but I hate playing them because they are so volatile.
oldarmy1
AG
NBEV spiked yesterday on large volume and just brought to my attention. Going out as far as I can for 20 cent $2 strikes
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

Thoughts on china no deal news? and how it would affect NIO, JD etc. I'm guessing if the markets do pull back here it has minimal effect on the chinese stocks.

I'm long NIO, may just keep resetting stops and let it roll as long as it wants to keep going upward.
The deal is done. Tomorrow is just the signing ceremony. The Chinese delegation is on a US tour to a bunch of manufacturers trying to get them to increase local interests.

The tariffs staying in place was known and reported on last month during the initial deal announcement. This was just a giant worry selloff for no reason.
oldarmy1
AG
I got my half of SPY Puts sold for double. Let the markets do as they will!!!!! WHOOP!!!
oldarmy1
AG
BY the way, that AMZN last gap pictured obviously got filled. Gaps work!
J_Landes89
AG
We have seen a ton of those lately!

Or, I'm just able to spot the worry sells better after reading these posts and knowing what to look for.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Put in a couple buys... 2 minutes later a huge drop across the board. My luck
at least your buys filled, right?

I sold my TVIX right before it happened!
leoj
AG
Seems like bulls came in on the large sell volume and really defended the $327 area into the close?

Edit: that was a question lol.
oldarmy1
AG
SPY pressing upwards in after hours. I do not trust that potential cleanout of short sellers. Tomorrow futures will be interesting. Same old repeat of what we've had or some fireworks? Locked and loaded either way now.

Told you! Futures down over 9. SPY puts are in the money. To buy some against half the calls or let them ride?
oldarmy1
AG
Mnuchin saying all aspects of trade deal with China disclosed tomorrow.
IrishTxAggie
AG
NKTR is fooked
ProgN
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks for the heads-up on ZIOP. The April $5.5s I picked up are waking up
E
AG
ZIOP with some AH action
ProgN
They traded massive volume today
59 South
AG
Entered 3 option plays today:

AMZN 1/24 1900c at 12.50 (1864 pivot support pivot held for now, will double down if it hits 1850 this week)

AMD 1/31 52c at .98 (followed OA on this one, also still holding weekly 50c from .30 entry)

JPM 2/14 145c at ~.65 average (model T today, nice set up if it can break out over 140, I have some time on these, could see it running to 150 due to magnet and its recent history of ~$10 moves).
Talon2DSO
AG
I jumped on these options today

SPXS 2/21 13c @ .42
JPM 2/14 145c @ .84
JD 2/21 43c @ .62
NIO 2/14 3.50c @ .55

I'm risking very little to get the hang of this
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

The deal is done. Tomorrow is just the signing ceremony. The Chinese delegation is on a US tour to a bunch of manufacturers trying to get them to increase local interests.

The tariffs staying in place was known and reported on last month during the initial deal announcement. This was just a giant worry selloff for no reason.
Cool, good to know. I guess Prognightmare was just retweeting fake news lol just giving you a hard time!
HoustonAg2014
AG
Thanks! I will digest this and see the best way to execute for next time. I was hoping for that 1911 breakout last week and looks like it failed so I am wondering where this stock goes from here or if it makes another run at resistance.
oldarmy1
AG
COF got caught in the late selling but that chart looks terrific. I'd go Feb 7, $107's

Target $1.90
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Thanks! I will digest this and see the best way to execute for next time. I was hoping for that 1911 breakout last week and looks like it failed so I am wondering where this stock goes from here or if it makes another run at resistance.
It's waiting until earnings
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

Cool, good to know. I guess Prognightmare was just retweeting fake news lol just giving you a hard time!
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SPY pressing upwards in after hours. I do not trust that potential cleanout of short sellers. Tomorrow futures will be interesting. Same old repeat of what we've had or some fireworks? Locked and loaded either way now.

Told you! Futures down over 9. SPY puts are in the money. To buy some against half the calls or let them ride?
badharambe
AG
Another long trading idea sermon. I'm not encouraging or advising you to make this trade, you gotta do your own research...
haven't been on here in a while but wanted to lay out a stock play ive been watching and am starting to push in heavily.

Here's a hint:
A recent IPO
Expensive hardware
Monthly software service fees
....niche market with no moat (think gpro ala June - Oct 2014)

PTON!
Here's why:
Chart is setting up beautifully with higher low on Jan 10.
Citron has lured a lot of shorts in with $5 price target ( short float is ~63% )
Total float is 43.7mil shares
Of those shares available:
Wellington management owns 5 mil
Baillie Gifford owns 14.5 mil
(Based on 13Gs found in SEC: https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=Pton&owner=exclude&action=getcompany&Find=Search )

So, 63% float short on give or take 24 mil shares. Seems like a great opportunity for a massive short squeeze. My strategy includes shares and $50 calls for July.
ProgN
NIO up pretty good this am.
ProgN
E
AG
Apparently they are seeking $1 Billion in funding to solve the cash flow issues.... sell the news and buy the dip or hold?
ProgN
I'm not in it. I just posted for the gang here that are. I'd differ to OA on that question.
UpstateAg
AG
Looks like GAC is wanting to invest 1 billion into NIO which would solve cash flow for 2020.
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

Looks like GAC is wanting to invest 1 billion into NIO which would solve cash flow for 2020.
Pfft, they could've just activated the OA bat signal.
oldarmy1
AG
Yup, Nio up $0.57. Sold a lot of extra shares bought in the tactical $3.25 pullback target with fills at $4.30.
oldarmy1
AG
I think NIO hits $8+ soon. The 2021 and 2022 $3 & $4 calls are going to be glorious.
First Page Last Page
Page 902 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.