Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,089,451 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by sts7049
HoustonAg2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do we think Amzn will hold? It is trying to hold on.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Any close above 1901 is bullish for tomorrow. There is a lot of support above 1900 right now. Needs to breakthrough 1909 to really start a run
george1992
Prognightmare said:

If you want to play with a rattlesnake, SAVA is looking good for a day trade.
Getting bitten by venomous snakes is my fetish man.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

AMZN is another that would have been $2000 by now if not for terrorist killings.

Clear as a bell break above LENGTHY (Aug) reverse head and shoulder. It is pure pennant formation over last 7 days, so appears everything is waiting to see de-escalation or all-heck breaking loose in the ME before push/fail.
ProgN
george1992 said:

Prognightmare said:

If you want to play with a rattlesnake, SAVA is looking good for a day trade.
Getting bitten by venomous snakes is my fetish man.
oldarmy1
AG
SLV cup almost formed.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SLV cup almost formed.
Ok people....I told you yesterday about SLV. Let you know on above post what's up BEFORE doing what I just did and that is a planned large hedge holding for 2020.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BYND on a tear
ProgN
I pointed out on the thread and bought calls on GWRE a week or so ago at $105, where can you see this going?

I'm thinking $120 but would like your opinion.
Tumble Weed
Just picked up some BIIB
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

I pointed out on the thread and bought calls on GWRE a week or so ago at $105, where can you see this going?

I'm thinking $120 but would like your opinion.
Cup $120-$123 as long as markets don't fry
ProgN
Thanks
oldarmy1
AG
TLRA and DDOG both just continue tearing it up
HoustonAg2014
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

AMZN is another that would have been $2000 by now if not for terrorist killings.

Clear as a bell break above LENGTHY (Aug) reverse head and shoulder. It is pure pennant formation over last 7 days, so appears everything is waiting to see de-escalation or all-heck breaking loose in the ME before push/fail.
Thank you to you and Irish. Love you guys opinion. Been getting a little risky early in the year been waiting for an amazon move since I sold my FB.
oldarmy1
AG
NIO.....as posted on here.....sell or sell covered calls when it was punching $4.50.....$3.25 buyback target. I'd like to think I know NIO better than my own children.

tramaro1
AG
Go AMZN!!!
george1992
oldarmy1 said:

NIO.....as posted on here.....sell or sell covered calls when it was punching $4.50.....$3.25 buyback target. I'd like to think I know NIO better than my own children.

LOL, I was about to sell out my current position. I had forgotten your love for this one. So I doubled down instead and will look for some of that OA free money!!!!
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

SLV cup almost formed.
Ok people....I told you yesterday about SLV. Let you know on above post what's up BEFORE doing what I just did and that is a planned large hedge holding for 2020.
very nice, I'll watch for entry soon, maybe on the downside of the handle. I own SSRM, but haven't seen it budge much.
Agswinning
oldarmy1 said:

Placed a limit order at 3.25 this morning
IrishTxAggie
AG
AMZN!
Bird Poo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Thank you sir! You don't know how much I appreciate this advice. (Nothing is guaranteed, but still)
IrishTxAggie
AG
Personally, I'm very wary about NIO especially after Tesla just opened up shop there. Chinese love Western things and I think Tesla will be the winner in the EV battle in China
J_Landes89
AG
Adding to NIO at $3.30
george1992
For trying to bring me down I give you this gif of Ketch and his nunchucks.

leoj
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

leoj said:

I agree on both, you never know though.

545?

Not so outlandish at this point. Wow
oldarmy1
AG
And as you guys know the targets are not perfect, they are areas I pull the trigger. I just bought back all the NIO shares sold at $4.50 for $3.28-$3.29 Close enough.
oldarmy1
AG
Big volume NIO....see how support looks here at our $3.25 area. Hit low of $3.21

We have two 1 million share minutes....good start
Agswinning
Bird Poo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Personally, I'm very wary about NIO especially after Tesla just opened up shop there. Chinese love Western things and I think Tesla will be the winner in the EV battle in China
But can the Chinese afford Tesla vehicles?

If anything I would expect them to reverse engineer the hell out of Tesla.
IrishTxAggie
AG
PearlJammin said:

IrishTxAggie said:

China is offering a huge EV credit and putting production there will make the Tesla's cheaper than compared to us.
oldarmy1
AG
PearlJammin said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Nope...but they could buy NIO. hmmm

J_Landes89
AG
Did you mention you were selling at $4.50 before doing so?

Hate that I missed it
oldarmy1
AG
Jizzle89 said:

Did you mention you were selling at $4.50 before doing so?

Hate that I missed it
Yes.

It will be back. I was cursed at on Twitter with people telling me there's no way it see's mid $3's again and that I was a fool if I thought $3.25 was possible.
Nagler
AG
Where you getting out this time?
oldarmy1
AG
You guys also see Sony unveiled an electric car concept at the CES show? Joint deal with MGA.

All of this is not to be viewed as competition at this time. Maybe 10-15 years from now, but right now what you get from new entrants of huge players is validation of the market. That will create value buyers along with growth and places a NIO in a nice juicy position. The only issue you will read about on NIO is funding needed. Well when these multi-billion dollar entities are showing desire to enter the market space, and when you already have one that has increasing unit sales, it's not going to be hard to secure funding. That news will be the next propellant upward for NIO.
First Page Last Page
Page 887 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.