Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,076,363 Views | 224427 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I like TD Ameritrade and Schwab is buying them so I'd look into them. They have an excellent platform.
oldarmy1
AG
TLRA looks like a potential bi 2020 stock.
oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought PYPL $113 out to Jan 17's on pullback.
In it with you. Let's ride!
Got our intraday cup and handle......just need markets now to bust this 3244 upward and it will run.

Exit target $2
WestTexAg12
AG
Prognightmare said:

I like TD Ameritrade and Schwab is buying them so I'd look into them. They have an excellent platform.

Do you think Schwab will adopt and use their trading platform with Schwab accounts or would I have to set up a TD account?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Talon2DSO
AG
gougler08 said:

Sold Jan 10 37.5 covered calls on JD...37 was a tough resistance last time it was up this high in mid 2018

I've been sitting on Jan 3 36c. Hopefully it's a good couple days here
gougler08
AG
Do you want to own the stock long term? If not and you're just trading to make money off the premiums, may want to sell today so you still have a little bit of time decay left that's baked in to the cost

Also, it just bounced off the 36.80 line as it did on Dec 23rd, so pretty firm resistance so far
Talon2DSO
AG
gougler08 said:

Do you want to own the stock long term? If not and you're just trading to make money off the premiums, may want to sell today so you still have a little bit of time decay left that's baked in to the cost

Also, it just bounced off the 36.80 line as it did on Dec 23rd, so pretty firm resistance so far

I'm holding on shares as well for long term. I've been buying a few contracts here and there to learn more about options and the Schwab mobile platform.
Tumble Weed
fightintxag13 said:

I freaking love AAPL!!
It is hilarious. Everytime CNBC writes an article on how Apple is overpriced the stock climbs higher.

fightintxag13
AG
Tumble Weed said:

fightintxag13 said:

I freaking love AAPL!!
It is hilarious. Everytime CNBC writes an article on how Apple is overpriced the stock climbs higher.

I'm just waiting for my Forest Gump time with it where I can say I don't have to worry about money no more.
oldarmy1
AG
Tumble Weed said:

fightintxag13 said:

I freaking love AAPL!!

Well the $300 magnet is in effect. Nearly a certainty to flash above that.
Josepi
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SoTXAg09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Let's roll NIO

Thoughts on AMD calls? Time to cut bait?
Just added $47 Jan 17 calls
Just wanted to say thank you on this suggestion.
Was a great move.
AgShaun00
AG
i know a few of you play Bio. Anyone own ESPR? been on a great run and wondering how high it can go
khaos288
AG
Anyone riding the BIDU train this morning? 136 weeklies and 140 1/24 calls made a pretty penny quick.
khaos288
AG
Josepi said:

oldarmy1 said:

SoTXAg09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Let's roll NIO

Was a great move.

Can't believe I got shook out of this one. Barf at looking at the premiums today
AgShaun00
AG
khaos288 said:

Anyone riding the BIDU train this morning? 136 weeklies and 140 1/24 calls made a pretty penny quick.
is the train done?

BABA is doing well for me
khaos288
AG
AgShaun00 said:

khaos288 said:

is the train done?

1/24 140C is still worth holding. It's a ways out, but getting a little expensive now. Depends on your risk tolerance. Gaps are 143 and all the way up to 157 if it keeps running. Might pay huge (every option ever lol)
Tumble Weed
AgShaun00 said:

khaos288 said:

is the train done?

Just sold all my BABA. Great stock, but I went ahead and locked in the profits on this one.
AgShaun00
AG
Tumble Weed said:

AgShaun00 said:

khaos288 said:

is the train done?

Just sold all my BABA. Great stock, but I went ahead and locked in the profits on this one.
i am up 30% but if it closes above 216 that would be above resistence. I am going to let it ride some more, but will watch it closely
BT1395
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Tell me you got these for $0.40. Ask up to $1.04 already. Too late for this ride?
59 South
AG
JD just broke 37 with volume
ProgN
I suspect they'll keep TDA's trading platform and have the Schwab side more into money management.
Carlo4
AG
59 South said:

JD just broke 37 with volume
Carlo4
AG
Just want to say thank you to oldarmy1 for personally answering a question I had about AT&T for my dad a while back. My goal this year is to learn so much more about investments than I know, and this thread has been a mix of learning and flat out confusion.

I greatly appreciate the conversations and insight you all seem to have on here. Keep up the great work!
khaos288
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Just want to say thank you to oldarmy1 for personally answering a question I had about AT&T for my dad a while back. My goal this year is to learn so much more about investments than I know, and this thread has been a mix of learning and flat out confusion.

I greatly appreciate the conversations and insight you all seem to have on here. Keep up the great work!
Texags rule. You meet OA in person, you buy a beer!
UpstateAg
AG
Seeing that the target is 2.00, I'd say you could get in under one and have a chance at 50-100%. I got in at .97 once TD started working.
khaos288
AG
5500 620$ calls for June TSLA 5 Mil paid....
Ranger222
AG
AAPL June 350s as well
Ranger222
AG
BT1395 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Tell me you got these for $0.40. Ask up to $1.04 already. Too late for this ride?

PYPL Feb 115C could be another option
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

AgShaun00 said:

khaos288 said:

is the train done?

1/24 140C is still worth holding. It's a ways out, but getting a little expensive now. Depends on your risk tolerance. Gaps are 143 and all the way up to 157 if it keeps running. Might pay huge (every option ever lol)
140C almost touched 3.00, currently at 2.68 from 2.15 when posting this.
khkman22
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Lots of FB 1/17 $215C coming through. Several $35k orders simultaneously at the 1.4 area
Got in on these at $1.38 earlier. Could have had $1.20-1.22 if I waited 10-15 minutes.
AgShaun00
AG
I own EA stock, but it is close to resistence and 52 wk high. next run could be 120? Am I reading it right? only issue is low volume
WestTexAg12
AG
khaos288 said:

Josepi said:

oldarmy1 said:

SoTXAg09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Let's roll NIO

Was a great move.

Can't believe I got shook out of this one. Barf at looking at the premiums today

I cut the cord at $2.07. Got happy with 110%. Hindsight 20/20 always slaps you in the face, but a profit is a profit.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
khaos288
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

khaos288 said:

Josepi said:

oldarmy1 said:

SoTXAg09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Let's roll NIO

Was a great move.

I cut the cord at $2.07. Got happy with 110%. Hindsight 20/20 always slaps you in the face, but a profit is a profit.
4 hours of hindsight and we'd all be millionaires. Never gets easier though. Still lose sleep at a 350 TSLA call that was 3.63 right before earnings that I had my finger on. Then in the morning it was 39.00
oldarmy1
AG
The PYPL in the mid 80 cent area would be prime.
gougler08
AG
ONTX wanting to form a green hammer after the fall Tuesday
First Page Last Page
Page 879 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.