Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,518,600 Views | 223287 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HoustonAg_2009 said:

OA - In AMRX and SNSS with you....Lets go!
Yeah I like both of these too, I'm in for a bit
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I win this one Dan. But Dan doesn't know NIO as I do, so natural.
Heading back towards that Model T middle ground
gougler08
AG
For ONTX...try and wait for a gap fill entry or just go ahead and hop in now that it's given back a lot of today's gains?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

For ONTX...try and wait for a gap fill entry or just go ahead and hop in now that it's given back a lot of today's gains?
80 million shares today after nearly 50 million Friday. Somethings coming
Cartographer
Earnings expected pre market in the morning.

You see any chance today was the pump and the dump is at the news tomorrow?

Chart still sees higher highs and higher lows from here with room up to 1.00 easy in the next 2 quarters.

Sorry still a noob. Have to ask your opinion.
WestTexAg12
AG
Anybody know of or in STXS? Check it out if not. Makes robotics for treatment of cardiac arrhythmia.

Stock has gained more than 300% in the last year and apparently has a lot more to gain.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
Big Jun $44 JD call option buyer
CheladaAg
AG
panduh bear said:

Earnings expected pre market in the morning.

You see any chance today was the pump and the dump is at the news tomorrow?

Chart still sees higher highs and higher lows from here with room up to 1.00 easy in the next 2 quarters.

Sorry still a noob. Have to ask your opinion.
Is it confirmed earnings is tomorrow?
IrishTxAggie
AG
No. It's RH throwing their darts.
jmcfar_98
AG
Earnings Whispers is claiming Feb 11.

https://www.earningswhispers.com/stocks/ontx
AgShaun00
AG
going to close with about 110M trades today
gougler08
AG
AgShaun00 said:

I added 10k to that
spud1910
AG
gougler08 said:

AgShaun00 said:

I added 10k to that
LOL, me too.
AgShaun00
AG
spud1910 said:

gougler08 said:

AgShaun00 said:

I added 10k to that
LOL, me too.
if this explodes, can we all pitch in to do a wolf of wall street private plane to Vegas
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgShaun00 said:

spud1910 said:

gougler08 said:

AgShaun00 said:

I added 10k to that
LOL, me too.
if this explodes, can we all pitch in to do a wolf of wall street private plane to Vegas

Real Quaaludes are very difficult to come by...so I'm told.
Brewmaster
AG
gougler08 said:

HoustonAg_2009 said:

OA - In AMRX and SNSS with you....Lets go!
Yeah I like both of these too, I'm in for a bit
Nice! good to see the fam in SNSS too.

From what I gather, should see $1 January, if not a buy out around $ 4.
jbeck3487
AG
I forgot who mentioned MEIP, but thank you because the 2.5c have turned out nice!
IrishTxAggie
AG
AIMT gapping up. They are a big buyout candidate. Doing a lot of work on food allergies. Nestle has invested a lot in them due to their work in peanut allergies
gougler08
AG
NIO back up to 4.30 premarket
tramaro1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AIMT gapping up. They are a big buyout candidate. Doing a lot of work on food allergies. Nestle has invested a lot in them due to their work in peanut allergies

Nice, are you playing this one? If so are you in stocks or options?
IrishTxAggie
AG
tramaro1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Nice, are you playing this one? If so are you in stocks or options?
I'm in both. I own stock at an avg. of $23.5 and have 1/17 $35C
oldarmy1
AG
AMD moving
oldarmy1
AG
Markets couldn't close that 3205 gap on weak opening before reversing. That is bullish action early, that needs to sustain into a full engulfing reversal candle against yesterday for upside continuation. If we don't then my meters are going to go red for an upside down downtrend day formed - meaning a further consolidation is coming.

And for the bulls side you certainly don't want to see this early reversal attempt fail, which would mean it was a short clear-out before dropping.

AgShaun00
AG
damn LK is still rolling.

closed out of my final half of calls for 250%
AgShaun00
AG
how does the 30 day wash rule apply to individual investors?
oldarmy1
AG
We had a first h pattern and now seeing if the current bounce off the next low sustains or turns into another h. We are just below Model T on intraday, so its now or never time for day trader purposes
YNWA_AG
AG
Amrx having a day
oldarmy1
AG
Another dreaded h...this one more quick to form. Held its h low thus far. Dang AI computers make it difficult to see if we break or use the pattern to drive daytraders out before spiking. But you should typically go with the pattern regardless - which means down.

I think if we could see a good drop to fill that 3205 gap, and overrunning it then it would be healthy for the the markets.

And we broke down as I typed .
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Amrx having a day
Fun stuff, eh? Love those volume lot signals!!!

BTW - I sold Jan 17 $5 covered calls on this spike near $4 for $0.35 cents. That gives you $5.35 against $4.50's entries to start your year OR you pocket the $0.35 cents per share and effectively reduce your hold buy-in price to the $3.20 mark.

Winning!
oldarmy1
AG
JNPR has just sat above its 3 day resistance for two days now. If I were a betting man I would say that big money is holding it until the new year, which likely means Monday due to the cheap weekly options. If you want a high/risk reward trade then buy 100 JNPR Jan 17th $26 calls for a total investment of $1100. Leverage 10k shares with that with as close to a guarantee that if it does hit $25 it will be $26 shortly after.
oldarmy1
AG
Markets are trying to hold here as 4th dreaded-h not broken down at this point. But also haven't busted through two attempts to reverse back upward yet.
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Markets are trying to hold here as 4th dreaded-h not broken down at this point. But also haven't busted through two attempts to reverse back upward yet.
Want me to write a bot that can post your tweets here anytime you write one? I can't trade for ****, but I could save you some copy paste time for the good of the world.
AgShaun00
AG
ontx news release

Quote:

NEWTOWN, Pa., Dec. 31, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.(ONTX) ("Onconova" or the "Company"), a Phase 3-stage biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing novel products to treat cancer, with an initial focus on myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with [two] healthcare-focused institutional investors for the issuance and sale in a registered direct offering of 27,662,518 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $0.3615 per share, for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $10 million in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The offering is expected to close on or about January 3, 2019, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The Company currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including advancing preparations for a planned New Drug Application (NDA) filing to the FDA for intravenous rigosertib in second-line higher-risk MDS in 2020, and advancing preparations for commercialization if the NDA is approved. The Company surpassed 90% of the required enrollment of the INSPIRE Trial in November 2019 and anticipates reporting topline data in the first half of 2020, following full enrollment and reaching the number of required survival events. With the additional expected proceeds from the offering and the proceeds from recent warrant exercise, the Company believes that it has the sufficient funds to extend operations and ongoing trials late into the first quarter of 2021.
The shares of common stock described above are being offered and sold by the Company pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (Registration No. 333-221684), including a base prospectus, previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on December 28, 2017. The offering of the shares of common stock will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement that forms a part of the registration statement. A final prospectus supplement and an accompanying base prospectus relating to the registered direct offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Electronic copies of the prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus may also be obtained by contacting H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC at 430 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10022, by phone at 646-975-6996 or e-mail at placements@hcwco.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About Onconova Therapeutics, Inc.
Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX) is a Phase 3-stage biopharmaceutical company discovering and developing novel small molecule drug candidates to treat cancer, with an initial focus on Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS). Using a proprietary chemistry platform, Onconova has created a pipeline of targeted agents designed to work against specific cellular pathways that are important in cancer cells. Advanced clinical trials with the Company's lead compound, rigosertib, are aimed at what the Company believes are unmet medical needs of patients with MDS. Onconova has conducted trials with two other research compounds and has a pre-clinical program with a CDK4/6 and Ark5 inhibitor, ON 123300. For more information, please visit http://www.onconova.com.
Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the statements in this release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and involve risks and uncertainties. These statements relate to Onconova expectations regarding the registered direct offering, the intended use of proceeds and the timing of the closing of the offering, as well as statements relate to Onconova expectations its products, its collaboration with Knight, the INSPIRE Trial and Onconova's other development plans. Onconova has attempted to identify forward-looking statements by terminology including "believes," "estimates," "anticipates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "may," "could," "might," "will," "should," "approximately" or other words that convey uncertainty of future events or outcomes. Although Onconova believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable as of the date made, expectations may prove to have been materially different from the results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, including Onconova's ability to continue as a going concern, its ability to maintains its Nasdaq listing, the need for additional financing, the success and timing of Onconova's clinical trials and regulatory approval of protocols, the use of proceeds of this offering and those discussed under the heading "Risk Factors" in Onconova's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. Any forward-looking statements contained in this release speak only as of its date. Onconova undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release to reflect events or circumstances occurring after its date or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Just a smidge of dilution there...
Cartographer
I've enjoyed playing the swings on ONTX after these dilutions. Usually at least .05 to be made on any shares if you can wait a week and sometimes a lot more.

OA was right though, something big was coming .
First Page Last Page
Page 876 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.