Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,988 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
jtmoney03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I get that, but the timing seemed very strange, with looming trade news as a way to drop the stock ahead of any anticipated good news today/tomorrow.
EngrAg14
AG
Prognightmare said:

Algos buying just kicked in
Feel like we have a good 30mins before someone crashes it.
gig em 02
IrishTxAggie said:

On ROKU 139P

What's it feel like to be rich?
IrishTxAggie
AG
gig em 02 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

On ROKU 139P

What's it feel like to be rich?
HAHA! I sold them all at $2.50. It's got support at $138.8 area. If it closes under $139, I'll go in on $136p

ROKU got good support there. If it gets back over $142, I'll look at the $145 ending this week
ProgN
Market is looking tired
ProgN
Quote:

US Wants Enforceable Farm Imports By China -- Market Talk
Today 10:46 AM ET (Dow Jones)Print
10:46 ET - USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue says a sticking point in the US-China trade talks has been getting China to commit in writing to $40B to $50B in annual agricultural imports from the US. It's a colossal number that could double the biggest-ever annual US ag export total to China, and beyond that. Perdue says the US wants "enforceability" in the bargain. "We're looking for trust and assurance," he tells reporters at a Farmers Business Network conference in Omaha. (jacob.bunge@wsj.com; @jacobbunge)
oldarmy1
AG
JD

2000 call buys at ask for Jan 17 $35's $0.97
IrishTxAggie
AG
Roku $136P can work now
CheladaAg
AG
Some good news on TRNX...taking off.
BenRev09
AG
anybody looking at WORK? looks like a double bottom intraday but this is below support around 20.60
Rice and Fries
tailgatetimer10 said:

They're the sole provider of advanced 7nm technology. So look around at all the fabless companies using this tech, and now you know who's sourcing their products
From the Wiki: ""One of the first mainstream 7 nm mobile processor intended for mass market use, the Apple A12 Bionic, was released at their September 2018 event.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_nanometer#cite_note-3][3][/url] Although Huawei announced its own 7 nm processor before the Apple A12 Bionic, the Kirin 980 on August 31, 2018, the Apple A12 Bionic was released for public, mass market use to consumers before the Kirin 980. Both chips are manufactured by TSMC.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_nanometer#cite_note-4][4][/url] AMD is currently working on their "Rome" processors for servers and datacenters, which are based on TSMC's 7 nm node[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_nanometer#cite_note-anandtech-5][5][/url] and feature up to 64 cores."

So basically both the processors in Apple's Iphone X and 11 (A13) are using TSMC's 7nm tech. Huawei is using the same tech as well for their own. Hmm. Interesting
tailgatetimer10
AG
I would think Nvidia will soon be on board as well. Along with Microsofts products and other fabless companies
E
AG
JD and DIS need to reverse that drop... they were doing so good earlier this morning
oldarmy1
AG
OSTK popping. How about that folks?!
Aggie_2463
AG
RIG pushing $6... any of you technical guys see anything you think keeps it climbing?
ProgN
If anyone is trading on margin you might want to buy some protective puts or decrease your margin exposure if we close negative today. JMO
pacecar02
E said:

JD and DIS need to reverse that drop... they were doing so good earlier this morning
.....yes
docaggie
AG
FB dropping like a stone on news of FTC action
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
docaggie said:

FB dropping like a stone on news of FTC action
Given the scope of the complaint, I think AMZN and GOOGL could be next with this.
E
AG
Trump just tweet? Lots just had a small jump...
docaggie
AG
Saw that it was reported there was a China deal in principle, just needs Trump signoff
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgShaun00
AG
AMD with big pop and huge volume in calls in january
AgShaun00
AG
what stocks could benefit the fastest from the trade deal?

MU?
IrishTxAggie
AG
ADM, John Deere, Caterpillar, all the chips
fightintxag13
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

jtmoney03
AG
All the chip stocks, apple, jd, baba, ntes to name a few
IrishTxAggie
AG
DIS is like a premature ejaculator. Shoots up fast, blows it's load, and then sinks like a rock. Won't come back for an hour and it's only half effort after that
fightintxag13
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

DIS is like a premature ejaculator. Shoots up fast, blows it's load, and then sinks like a rock. Won't come back for an hour and it's only half effort after that
AgShaun00
AG
what will the market do with the china deal?
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgShaun00 said:

E
AG
WARNING: GIF MAY CAUSE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES
AgShaun00
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AgShaun00 said:

that what i am doing. I been sitting on a lot of china stock a long time. Time to get paid!
UpstateAg
AG
I think we have a lot of this priced in. This prevents the sell-off, not a massive rally. Hope I'm wrong though.
jbeck3487
AG
Hopefully some more positive news comes out to help my calls that are expiring tomorrow.
First Page Last Page
Page 858 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.