Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,256 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
CheladaAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Program buy just hit
Regarding JD?
E
AG
Does anyone have any books on options trading for beginners they'd suggest? Something like a Options Trading for Dummies...

I have some time off coming up with the holidays including flight to London and from Scotland coming up. Would like to make some use of the free time.
E
AG
Most likely AMZN... it just jumped
59 South
AG
E said:

Most likely AMZN... it just jumped

I hope so. I have a 1/3 1810c and a 1/17 1850c entered at $10 and $11 respectively.
george1992
E said:

Does anyone have any books on options trading for beginners they'd suggest? Something like a Options Trading for Dummies...

I have some time off coming up with the holidays including flight to London and from Scotland coming up. Would like to make some use of the free time.
You might try Trading Options for Dummies.

2percent
AG
LULU beats and immediately drops 12 pts in a flash
ProgN
Warned about next qtr. stocks at ATH leaves room for zero bad news
IrishTxAggie
AG
2percent said:

LULU beats and immediately drops 12 pts in a flash
Guidance was too conservative
E
AG
AUPH and SRNE with good closes
IrishTxAggie
AG
SRNE was because the RH'ers think earnings is PM tomorrow
2percent
AG
2percent said:

Doubled down on the LULU dip yesterday and it paid off. announces earnings at close. will beat estimates and with the coo leaving and the planned expansion they should have a positive guidance. Normally sell before earnings but this stock gets people enthused for some reason.

Sometimes you ride the storm just for the fun of it.
it wasn't that much fun. now i have to wait on a bounce.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Hope it comes sooner rather than later for you. Earnings is always a ***** to play.
2percent
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Hope it comes sooner rather than later for you. Earnings is always a ***** to play.
either way it is good (still a lot of green) but it cold have been so much more....

Greed is a ***** sometimes.
Brewmaster
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

20.60 measured target on AUPH and I owe you some bourbon!
Got plenty of bourbon. Thanks though.

Adopt a family or buy a kid(s) some Christmas presents off those trees they have at Walmart or Target (if they still have those things).
We adopted a kid, does that count? We have a 2 yr old, spitting image of me, God is funny that way. Will do on the "giving tree"
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

IrishTxAggie said:

BREwmaster said:

20.60 measured target on AUPH and I owe you some bourbon!
Got plenty of bourbon. Thanks though.

Adopt a family or buy a kid(s) some Christmas presents off those trees they have at Walmart or Target (if they still have those things).
We adopted a kid, does that count? We have a 2 yr old, spitting image of me, God is funny that way. Will do on the "giving tree"
Awesome!! Congrats to your family! I pray that if I ever have kids it looks nothing like me for the kid's sake.
IrishTxAggie
AG

Buckle up boys and girls!!
leoj
AG
One day we're going to look back and laugh at this entire saga. Hopefully.
ProgN
He'll postpone the tariffs till at least January because of Christmas.
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

leoj
AG
I meant the whole thing. That's what's crazy, we're still only talking about potentially rolling back some tariffs, or even less, just not imposing more. So much more of this to go.
ProgN
I thought the 15th was new tariffs kicking in. Trump has said he's not rolling any back unless China gives more concessions or purchases. I might be mistaken because I've had other priorities lately.
leoj
AG
No, that's correct. China wants to roll some back in a deal, trump just wants to not enact new ones to count as our concession.
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SEC Chairman tells Congress he's optimistic about Blockchain Opportunity. Moved FB off dropping pattern. Might be time to scoop some OSTK calls?
shut your mouth
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Apparently Apple sales in China dropped in Q3, so naturally they're down 3 ****ing dollars this morning...
jtmoney03
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Apparently Apple sales in China dropped in Q3, so naturally they're down 3 ****ing dollars this morning...

Feels like a hit piece, especially since it's really referencing November sales, but trying to tie it into the whole quarter. I think Apple is really dependent on the tariff news and heads up if taken off and tanks if they stay in place.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's not a hit piece. The Chinese middle class is struggling.
Rice and Fries
Anyone here familiar with Taiwanese Semiconductor Manufacturing or TSM? Their stock popped recently on earnings and I saw some increased chatter related to them on other boards.
ProgN
They've also scaled back production of the Iphone 11 models due to decrease in demand. That's the bigger issue.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They're the sole provider of advanced 7nm technology. So look around at all the fabless companies using this tech, and now you know who's sourcing their products
ProgN

Algos buying just kicked in
gig em 02
I can't imagine Trump let's people sit around the table at Christmas dinner talking about how his tariffs tanked the market at the end of the year.
fightintxag13
AG
OA, do you still like your JD target at $35 that you mentioned a couple days ago?
oldarmy1
AG
fightintxag13 said:

OA, do you still like your JD target at $35 that you mentioned a couple days ago?
Yes
IrishTxAggie
AG
On ROKU 139P
ProgN
"US offers to cut existing tariffs"
First Page Last Page
Page 857 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.