Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,980,507 Views | 224071 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorta, each Disney+ account can have up to 7 users but only 4 can use service simultaneously.
jtmoney03
AG
Not gonna lie, I thought the download number would be higher by this point.
ProgN
That's also just on mobile devices. Roku downloads wouldn't be apart of that.
GreasenUSA
AG
Prognightmare said:

Those are downloads, not sub numbers.
I know. I was responding to Irish.
tamu2009
AG
I tend to agree. Thinking about my family, I'm probably considered 6 downloads (2 iphones, 2 ipads, 2 apple tvs). So if we think each family probably downloads on 4 devices, you're only looking at 5.5 million subs.
IrishTxAggie
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Not gonna lie, I thought the download number would be higher by this point.
iPads, Roku, Fire Sticks, etc.. aren't in on those numbers

From the bullet at the top of the article
Quote:

Disney+ has been downloaded to mobile devices 22 million times since its launch in November, according to mobile app research firm Apptopia.
jtmoney03
AG
True. Not quite fully awake yet and missed the mobile part.
ProgN
khkman22
AG
Prognightmare said:

That's also just on mobile devices. Roku downloads wouldn't be apart of that.
Not to be that guy, but Roku downloads are apart of mobile device downloads because they are not a part of those.
ProgN
I was referring to the ROKU devices that access a Disney+ Channel.

ETA: you might be right, I was just making an assumption.
khkman22
AG
Yeah, I was just being the grammar nazi on the usage of apart.
ProgN
MCD may start selling BYND burgers. I'll be selling those puts at a loss next week.
tailgatetimer10
AG
There's been rumors of this for quite some time.. Are they actually real?
tamu2009
AG
Come on Mickey. Let's blow the top off these weeklies.
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL close
ProgN
It's on my TDA news feed that BYND might not be the only plant based crap they sell. So it's being interpreted that they will be selling BYND soon.
kylewhitener
oldarmy1 said:

JD held it's resistance breakthrough now support. Not sure it becomes a multi-dollar runner until over $40. That's always a key Mark on stocks.
OA, what's your next plan to buy on JD? There's a gap at 32.65, correct?
CheladaAg
AG
Anyone have any thoughts on LK on this flush? There was alot of call buying recently.
ProgN
I think the tariffs will be postponed but if they aren't then anything China related is going to take a hit. You might get them cheaper in a couple of days, or you can gamble.
oldarmy1
AG
kylewhitener said:

oldarmy1 said:

JD held it's resistance breakthrough now support. Not sure it becomes a multi-dollar runner until over $40. That's always a key Mark on stocks.
OA, what's your next plan to buy on JD? There's a gap at 32.65, correct?
Yup...just par for the JD trend course. Trend is up with a lot of space on ranges. I have $33 covered calls placed 2 days ago out to Dec 20th on all the extra shares bought on the $31 day. I didn't touch my core shares as they are up enough above the trendline lows by a ways.
oldarmy1
AG
JNPR volume spikes
oldarmy1
AG
WORK large calls at $25 Dec 20th. That would be a big move from current levels. Also spotted Jan 10th 28 calls with large contracts bought.
cgh1999
AG
What's going on with HD?
ProgN
You may want to look at GWRE calls for Jan or April. It's sitting on strong support and could spike higher. I'm targeting the $115 calls.
ProgN
They announced lower than expected sales forecast for 2020 before the open.
IrishTxAggie
AG
NFLX feeling the DIS pressure
https://bgr.com/2019/12/11/netflix-price-increase-2019-could-be-offset-by-cheaper-plans/
cgh1999
AG
Thanks -
CheladaAg
AG
TRNX falling off the wagon again.
ProgN
Quote:

Home Depot Forecasts Fiscal 2020 Same-store Sales Growth Below Estimates -- MarketWatch
6:12 am ET December 11, 2019 (MarketWatch)
Print
Ahead of its investor day, Home Depot (HD) set its targets for fiscal 2020, saying it expects sales growth between 3.5% and 4%, comparable sales growth between 3.5% and 4%, an operating margin of 14% and a return on invested capital of 45%. It also reiterated its fiscal 2019 guidance of EPS growth of 3.1% on sales growth of 1.8% and comparable-sales growth of 3.5%. Analysts polled by FactSet expected fiscal 2020 same-store sales growth of 4.3% and total sales growth of 4.4%. Home Depot said it will discuss its investments in creating an interconnected shopping experience.
gougler08
AG
boyz05 said:

TRNX falling off the wagon again.
May watch that to see if it reaches 0.65 again...
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

AAPL pressing upper resistance premarket. Any S&P move further up should send it over. I'd sell the $277.50 Dec 20 calls at $3 for a 150%+ gain.

Buying some PINS December 20 $18.50 calls to tag along with larger call buyer yesterday. PINS hit all-time low yesterday in very low volume. Sellers might be drying up.
Quote:

Apple stock price target raised by BofA Merrill on high hopes for 5G
Today 11:18 AM ET (MarketWatch)

Apple Inc. (AAPL) is expected to enjoy a smoother iPhone cycle than usual from 2020 to 2022 as 5G is expected to drive three years of 200 million-plus units, BofA Merrill Lynch said Wednesday. Analysts led by Wamsi Mohan raised their stock price target to $290 from $270, and said they expect lower-cost wearables to further support sales, citing as examples $169 AirPods and a $200 Apple Watch. "Multi-year iPhone visibility and stability, combined with continued double-digit Services revenue growth, should drive the multiple higher, in our opinion," the analysts wrote in a note, reiterating their buy rating on the stock. Earlier, Evercore analysts raised their Apple stock price target to $305 from $275. Shares were up 0.6% and have gained 71% in 2019, while the S&P 500 has gained 25% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average has gained 20%.
leoj
AG
I caught a HD commercial the other day, they've got some crazy good initiatives with their app now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AUPH over 18
ProgN
I saw a segment about them saying how much theft is starting to impact their businesses. It's crazy the brazenness that thieves have. They load up the push carts with power tools and walkout through the doors and the employees aren't allowed to confront them or try to stop them. HD said if they can't come up with a way to stop it, then they will be raising prices on all goods. If I saw that in my town, I'd confront the *******s, but I'm also not an employee.
UpstateAg
AG
I wouldn't dump them quite yet. Volume is really low for such "terrific news "
First Page Last Page
Page 855 of 6403

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.