Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,103,266 Views | 224581 Replies | Last: 35 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ATVI
ProgN
Thanks
ProgN
CYBR has a similar chart forming. It's coiling up. I'm in the Jan $130 right now
george1992
PTON has been a great trading stock, not for options per se, but for ups and downs. It starts heading up then they release a commercial and the stock takes a dive. Some time goes by and it starts heading up again. Today some analyst somewhere put a price target of $5 on it and it heads back down. Its one to look at.
FightinFarmer
Got it. That makes sense. For some reason I had a "one or the other" understanding of the two. Thanks!
oldarmy1
AG
Someone grabbed 5k ZS $46 Dec 20th calls right at the days lows on a pivot reversal. Likely connected to the large 50k share block that set the bottom for today. Maybe the eternal reversal wait is over.
ProgN

FWIW
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Someone grabbed 5k ZS $46 Dec 20th calls right at the days lows on a pivot reversal. Likely connected to the large 50k share block that set the bottom for today. Maybe the eternal reversal wait is over.

God I hope so
IrishTxAggie
AG
NFLX just had over $8MM on the 1/24 $300C for around $16/contract
leoj
AG
Wow. That's some bank
Brewmaster
AG
Yeah I'm eyeing that one as well. They have new PT's, average around 62 now. Chart suggests 67 or 68 if it holds 58.
Brewmaster
AG
leoj said:

Yes. Trying to figure out the best way to use it. It did get me a double on my SHOP calls.
I look at his trigger numbers, but instead of jumping in as soon as it hits, I wait several minutes for follow through...and not everything hits. Sometimes they pull back, but I've done some damage in short time with his charts. Very happy.
E
AG
JD... where ya going bud?
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

DIS looking like it may finally want to cooperate.
That $145 target was a solid target. I really wanted a red market day to get a flash down towards that $142.50 because then you get an immediate $2.50 gain when it recaptured support band. Oh well.
You might get your chance again. These freaking afternoon selloffs are brutal. Can't hold a green day to save our lives right now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
E said:

JD... where ya going bud?
It's the whole market.
UpstateAg
AG
I wanted to report back on trading using Dan Sheppard. I have made the monthly subscription cost every single day, and days like today when I doubted his pivots, I did not enter and lose money, but his suggestions doubled And his exit strategy for those was spot on.
leoj
AG
Are you day trading the stocks or using his levels for options?
UpstateAg
AG
Both. I shorted Netflix today, and Amazon last week, and made 700 bucks in less than an hour. I'm also using his ideas in buying lots of 100 of certain shares when they hit their pivot marks and have confirmation
oldarmy1
AG
JD teaching that previous major resistance becomes support. You see it? Big volume support around $33.18
IrishTxAggie
AG
Tomorrow should be fun
ProgN
Maybe but any positive news regarding trades causes buying due to algos. I was skeptical but have been paying close attention and it really happens. It makes me concerned that we may selloff after an initial spike when a deal is signed.
E
AG
Like good fun or bad fun?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Probably akin to "Andy Dufresne in Shawshank" kind of fun.
Brewmaster
AG
Quote:

--SAYS HAS NO INDICATION THAT DEC. TARIFFS WON'T BE PUT ON
so december tariffs will be put on? I hate double negatives, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised by some big profit taking before the end of year as big $ makes their books look greener. I don't think that means a crash of any sort though.
TE1981
AG
UpstateAg said:

I wanted to report back on trading using Dan Sheppard. I have made the monthly subscription cost every single day, and days like today when I doubted his pivots, I did not enter and lose money, but his suggestions doubled And his exit strategy for those was spot on.

Do you mean Dan Shapiro?
UpstateAg
AG
Yes. Sorry. Siri dictation while driving.
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL pressing upper resistance premarket. Any S&P move further up should send it over. I'd sell the $277.50 Dec 20 calls at $3 for a 150%+ gain.

JD held it's resistance breakthrough now support. Not sure it becomes a multi-dollar runner until over $40. That's always a key Mark on stocks.

Buying some PINS December 20 $18.50 calls to tag along with larger call buyer yesterday. PINS hit all-time low yesterday in very low volume. Sellers might be drying up.
oldarmy1
AG
DIS popping
ProgN
IrishTxAggie
AG
So much for not releasing anymore numbers and such
oldarmy1
AG
DIS weekly $150 calls closed at 16 cents yesterday. If you can get them under 20 cents and ride them up to $0.50 to sell half for a guaranteed gain, then hold the rest tom see if full continuation move comes for a 300%+ score.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

To be fair that is from an app tracker, not DIS. But it probably was met with a smile in the upper Exec halls.
GreasenUSA
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

They had said subscriber numbers wouldn't be released until quarterlies.
ProgN
Those are downloads, not sub numbers.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Gotcha. Still, it's not too difficult to do some napkin numbers with those figures.
First Page Last Page
Page 854 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.