Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,082,503 Views | 224434 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
La Bamba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
La Bamba said:

PTON at 34. Getting cautious with it.
Out at 35.22
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

AUPH with the breakout. Might get to 7.80ish before the next major resistance, I think.
I don't think this is trading off technicals. It's trading off of their results of their stage 3 trials, that I suspect is leaking out.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

AUPH with the breakout. Might get to 7.80ish before the next major resistance, I think.
I don't think this is trading off technicals. It's trading off of their results of their stage 3 trials, that I suspect is leaking out.
Correct. Lupus is a hell of a market if someone can come up with something
oldarmy1
AG
DIS bounced right off our $151 today and has bounced upward against the consolidating market. Good sign
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Prognightmare said:

Maximus_Meridius said:

Correct. Lupus is a hell of a market if someone can come up with something
Quote:

1/17 $13 calls

B 1.50

A 1.95

Last 1.65

I looked up the Jan 13c after your post. If you're correct about the Lupus market, this could explode. Look at the premium on these.
UpstateAg
AG
This is why I bought a few hundred shares when it was in the fives. Looking for net free explosion.
ProgN
Wasn't expecting that volume on AUPH on a half-day holiday trading day. That's a very good sign for this stock.
E
AG
Congrats to all you guys in AUPH...
ProgN
Look at the Jan $14 calls for 1.30 There's no way they should be trading with that premium. I bought some today just as a lotto ticket.
E
AG
Thanks, I'll check them out Monday AM
Brewmaster
AG
foleyt said:

For anybody doing the hidden pivots service - how is it so far?
It's been nails so far and I'm just basic. The premium adds chart requests, but I'm happy to play mostly what he posts. He may post 10 different tickers in a matter of a day or 2. There are lots of updated charts every morning...and as always he shows support and resistance lines, sell targets etc, along with his comments.

He uses discord - and it's very organized, separate chats for different things: options, chat room, charts, questions.

I'm a lolpoor, or i'd go premium in a heartbeat on there, - the usual big ones we talk about here and some others I haven't heard of. He called CLVS today and has been pounding the table on that one for a few days.
JobSecurity
AG
Awesome. I'm really skeptical of most of the pay services but his charts were really helpful. I'm probably going to give it a shot for a month
leoj
AG
Irish, lots of 2020 and 2021 SPY puts bought today for large premiums right?
IrishTxAggie
AG
That's profit locking.
leoj
La Bamba
AG
For any newbies interested in day trading, I suggest you look at Nathan Michaud's InvestorsUnderground service. Been using it for a month and love it. The training/educational material is fantastic.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
jsap
Is it still a good time to get in on AUPH or is it too late at this point?
ProgN
No guarantees but it's been steadily climbing on big volume. There's open interest on calls that are way out of the money. All this leads me to believe their stage 3 results will be good to very good. I'm buying 100 shares in my son's college account on Monday. It's only $800 bucks and he's only 4 so what the hell.

I bought some of the Jan $14c on Friday as some lotto tickets. I've lost more money trying dumber ideas in my life so why not?
CheladaAg
AG
This coincides with intel from my end however the timing/catalyst for big money getting out is before the collapse in energy markets which should start in 2020. Over 100 billion in debt expected to default in the energy sector once 2020 rolls in. It's not a heavy weight sector in the market indices but it could do enough to drag markets, usually could start a chain of unforeseen events.
ProgN
Futures up pretty good so far
ProgN
IrishTxAggie
AG
That's not necessarily surprising to me given the holiday season
ProgN
True
Brewmaster
AG
a couple I'm watching, that I might get into this week...

TEVA, hits near $11 and it's on
BEAT, needs another $1 and it should run
oldarmy1
AG
Watch JD to break free of this resistance and not look back on that China news.

If we see $33 again I predict we see $35+ quickly
ProgN
I can't find any news on ROKU but it's down pretty good this morning. Does anyone see anything out there?
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

I can't find any news on ROKU but it's down pretty good this morning. Does anyone see anything out there?

Only thing I see is a Morgan Stanley downgrade to $110 target
ProgN
That's it then, thanks OA. That stock reacts violently on upgrades/downgrades.
ProgN
Quote:

Trump says he's reintroducing Brazil and Argentina steel tariffs
Today 6:30 AM ET (MarketWatch)

President Trump on Monday morning attacked Brazil and Argentina over their currencies and said he will restore steel and aluminum tariffs. "Brazil and Argentina have been presiding over a massive devaluation of their currencies. which is not good for our farmers. Therefore, effective immediately, I will restore the Tariffs on all Steel & Aluminum that is shipped into the U.S. from those countries," Trump said. U.S. stock futures were off their highest levels of the day.
ProgN

gig em 02
After having some good runs with auph and clvs how do you keep your mind straight and not start pushing in way too much money on other options? Am I the only one that starts to feel greedy?
ProgN
I'm not familiar with TVIX at all but does it go through a reset or recalibration at the beginning of every month?
ProgN
Its prudent not to go with that feeling and keep trading like you have been, while having your profits waiting there when the market is trading at ATHs. JMO
jtmoney03
AG
I haven't noticed, but always just used it as another market indicator. Generally the inverse of the SPY.

Side note...it does not appear in my watch list on RH anymore. Guess they took that one off. Weird.
First Page Last Page
Page 831 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.