Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,701 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bought a couple BYND 135 weekly puts. Chart looks nasty after it broke 140.
ProgN
If you're on Twitter follow @ManicTrading They called those puts over an hour ago and they are up 200% now. It's a good follow.
Tumble Weed
Prognightmare said:

tamc1956ag said:

If you had one stock to buy with 1500 dollars and expect growth inn the next few years..what would it be?
in other words ... I have that much to invest

I'd hold off for just a little bit. The markets are on shaky ground IMO. Keep your powder dry and keep accumulating cash for when your ready. Ask for a list of stocks to follow and research. I'll try to find some later but I'm in a meeting right now.
I thought about posting this earlier, and since you alluded to it, I will go ahead and ask.

I believe that we will experience a recession within the next 18 months. I also like to buy when everyone else is selling. What % cash do yall keep on hand?
Brewmaster
AG
spud1910 said:

Looking at charts, there still appears to be room for ostk to fall?
9.50 would be a double bottom, has support around 10.50.
khaos288
AG
Couple charts guys like

LULU
SEDG
MTZ

All look like decent holds for now
ProgN
I'm not concerned about the possibility of a recession but I suspect a buy the rumor sell the fact scenario is taking place with respect to a trade deal with China. I wouldn't be surprised to see a market selloff if a deal is announced. I currently have my trading account in 50-65% cash and move into short term trading ops.
Tumble Weed
Prognightmare said:

I'm not concerned about the possibility of a recession but I suspect a buy the rumor sell the fact scenario is taking place with respect to a trade deal with China. I wouldn't be surprised to see a market selloff if a deal is announced. I currently have my trading account in 50-65% cash and move into short term trading ops.
Thanks for the figures. I thought that keeping 25% cash was high, but I appreciate other perspectives. It kills me to keep any cash on the sidelines.

I am betting on a recession based on the inverted yield, not a China deal. I also anticipate that it will be a 'mini' recession.

spud1910
AG
BREwmaster said:

spud1910 said:

Looking at charts, there still appears to be room for ostk to fall?
9.50 would be a double bottom, has support around 10.50.
Thank you.
khaos288
AG
China tweet
ProgN
khaos288 said:

China tweet
CheladaAg
AG
Prognightmare said:

khaos288 said:

China tweet

Geez, these days I sure would hate to be a floor trader.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Prognightmare said:

tamc1956ag said:

If you had one stock to buy with 1500 dollars and expect growth inn the next few years..what would it be?
in other words ... I have that much to invest

I'd hold off for just a little bit. The markets are on shaky ground IMO. Keep your powder dry and keep accumulating cash for when your ready. Ask for a list of stocks to follow and research. I'll try to find some later but I'm in a meeting right now.
UGAZ (next few months not years)
T
COST
SLV
OHI
DG
NS or any of the pipeline MLPs
Or just gamble it on FTR ahead of earnings and if it hits put it into something responsible
ProgN
These reactions are indicative of a very nervous market, hence the buy the rumor sell the fact about a trade deal I posted about earlier today. JMO
leoj
AG
Ridge14
leoj said:

Excelllentttt
ProgN

ETA: There will not be a trade deal imo. The Chinese would rather gamble on Trump not winning in a year. Plan accordingly fam.
ProgN
Futures down 300, be ready for Trump to jack up tariffs tomorrow or Friday.
khaos288
AG
Prognightmare said:

Futures down 300, be ready for Trump to jack up tariffs tomorrow or Friday.

Big sale Friday
ProgN
I'm already in BABA puts and SPY puts
khaos288
AG
Smart. Should have bought spy puts today
cgh1999
AG
I bought at the open. Just not enough.
Ridge14
Get back down futures
Brewmaster
AG

LOL!
ProgN
Don't know how but the futures look like they're going positive.
J_Landes89
AG
gougler08
AG
Jizzle89 said:

tailgatetimer10
AG
Thank you, Robinhood. Free market did it's job.
oldarmy1
AG
X dropped below $10 for exiting Puts. I still think it loses the $10 major support level and sees the $8's but the easy money was off that short squeeze bounce to re-enter the $11's and make hay.
ProgN

Markets just shot higher.
oldarmy1
AG
I'd expect continued push upward on short covering/squeeze followed by late day selling and unless something tangible manifests tomorrow an attempt to hold serve but likely selloff. Monday will be glorious or disastrous off of this.
leoj
AG
PDD or NET still on your radar?
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I'd expect continued push upward on short covering/squeeze followed by late day selling and unless something tangible manifests tomorrow an attempt to hold serve but likely selloff. Monday will be glorious or disastrous off of this.
Agreed and even if a deal is made I expect it to be a mini-deal and the markets will selloff on the announcement.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I think the market will breakout on a mini-deal. Especially chips and Ag. Watch ADM and CAG closely if a mini-deal is announced. That is one of Trump's biggest pushes so he can lockup the Midwest votes.

Tyson could have a good move too
Aggie_2463
AG
CX continues it's march to $4. Up to $3.89... Picked up some more at $3.70
tailgatetimer10
AG
With the announcements of free trades, is there any reason to continue to use Robinhood? I've had an etrade account (I've moved most of my investments here, and my company does espp here) and Fidelity for retirement..

Was thinking of fully consolidating between these two and didn't know if it was worthwhile to keep trading on Robinhood
First Page Last Page
Page 776 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.