Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,106,958 Views | 224617 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by bmoochie
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I opened RH and my app has been green...I honestly thought it was a glitch.

Sold my unfi puts for a decent profit, and then sold ostk at 10.70 ish. Bought fsly and net low.
HoustonAg2014
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Shiner Bock said:

No way that thing will be priced under $2k
I'd ultimately love to get away from Apple products, but the headache it presents with changing everything, I probably wont until I hire an admin to do all the **** for me.
Smartest thing Apple ever did was IMessage. I have said that for a long time, but people who didn't like Apple started to get IMessage because they could not be included in group chats or they would be missing half of the messages. That is the sticky part of the Iphone, nothing else keeps me with Apple except that feature.
claym711
AG
Besides having a phone that doesnt catch on fire and isnt infested with chinese spyware?
aggiedaniel06
AG
iMessage can't hold a candle to WhatsApp. So I highly doubt people are going to stick around for that feature of Apple.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Does anyone on here use WhatsApp more than Imessage? I am curious about this. I am a Facebook bull and have a very hard time believing this.
YNWA_AG
AG
The Facebook owned messaging app. Sounds great...
gig em 02
I've never used WhatsApp, does it automatically sync texts to your computer and other devices?
IrishTxAggie
AG
I do fairly often, but it's because 90% of my business is international.

Now WeChat...that's the fun one!! Chinese getting some great dick pics out of me with that one!
leoj
AG
I only ever use WhatsApp for people out of the country, or lots of the students in grad school use it to communicate for group projects. That's about it.
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Now WeChat...that's the fun one!! Chinese getting some great dick pics out of me with that one!

For your sake hopefully there's a zoom feature.
IrishTxAggie
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

For your sake hopefully there's a zoom feature.
HoustonAg2014
AG
That is what I have gathered is for international it is great. I would imagine most people in the U.S. use Imessage. Groupme even used to be a lot bigger but now I hardly ever use that and just stick to Imessage group chats because all the friends that didn't have the iphone decided to get it.
khaos288
AG
NET breaks 16
george1992
I've made a little money on TVIX today. Now I'm going to try to make a little money off of oil using a 3X leveraged ETF OILU. Oil has been down all week and continues today. So far its looking good.

Also bought some SBUX & GH today. I'm hoping the old "buy when everyone is selling" works for me for once.

I'm still down 25-35% in my FSLY, OSTK, ROKU holdings. And sitting at a respectable 20+-% down in my SFIX, SHOP & TTD.

Maybe, just maybe we, can get this portfolio back to even by being less stupid and more not stupid.

Also also, I found the ETF that trades almost opposite TVIX and its EXIV. TVIX and I have a love/hate relationship. I make a little money and then she kicks me in the nuts and takes it all back plus a lot more. I'm hoping after spending time with TVIX, getting a little good stuff, I can switch over to her sister and then get a little more. (note trading in leveraged etf's is not for those that cannot stomach large losses at a moments notice).
Brewmaster
AG
khaos288 said:

I'm going to try to make some money. Selling out at 11, will buy back at 9
it'll work well...today's high was 10.99 I think? essentially averaging down, even if selling initially at a loss. $2 x # of shares. OSTK rips and dips routinely. My bet is 9 or even 8.50 by Friday as the options guys take their money on puts. Any big news though and all bets are off.
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

khaos288 said:

I'm going to try to make some money. Selling out at 11, will buy back at 9
it'll work well...today's high was 10.99 I think? essentially averaging down, even if selling initially at a loss. $2 x # of shares. OSTK rips and dips routinely. My bet is 9 or even 8.50 by Friday as the options guys take their money on puts. Any big news though and all bets are off.

Yeah today already, I sold at the top and it's already under 10. I'd be in the red if I held.
leoj
AG
ProgN
jmcfar_98
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yesterday, someone bought 18,000 Oct 18 $14 calls for $0.26.
leoj
AG
Just good timing, I'm sure
leoj
AG
J_Landes89
AG
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
george1992 said:

I've made a little money on TVIX today.

Also also, I found the ETF that trades almost opposite TVIX and its EXIV. TVIX and I have a love/hate relationship. I make a little money and then she kicks me in the nuts and takes it all back plus a lot more. I'm hoping after spending time with TVIX, getting a little good stuff, I can switch over to her sister and then get a little more. (note trading in leveraged etf's is not for those that cannot stomach large losses at a moments notice).

Trying to time TVIX has gotten me in trouble a couple times, but against all reason I have had pretty good luck trading it like an equity, i.e. hold weeks-months and DCA down. When it pops it's fast and big, then settles back out quick. Really all of that applies to USOU as well
CheladaAg
AG
What's the positive news in NIO? Huge bullish engulfing daily formed.
oldarmy1
AG
NET all the way back to flat
YNWA_AG
AG
Scared me a second there. Thought you meant our entry point as flat not the 6+% gain flat
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Nice one! Any thought on if we'll see movement on the 20$ calls?
oldarmy1
AG
All consolidation gaps filled on the trendline for S&P now. Only gap is on the bull side created today with 2939 needed to fill that gap. Hard to say if today was a sideways trend low and now we work back to mid-line or if this move off lows gets squashed.
E
AG
khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

God I hope so. If the calls can get back to where they were yesterday morning, I'll be a happy person.
oldarmy1
AG
khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yes - we have plenty of time. I added some at 15 cents as well with a 60 cent sale for those, along with just buying a lot of shares for a longer hold.

2nd hammers usually always hold. First reversal hammer failed. Expect a quick move back to that 1st hammer at $18.70 area and then follow through a little slower,.
khaos288
AG
Nice. I'm too new, so I was chicken at the bottom instead of buying back in to the calls
oldarmy1
AG
khaos288 said:

Nice. I'm too new, so I was chicken at the bottom instead of buying back in to the calls
$17.08 let's roll
oldarmy1
AG
If JD follows pattern we should see a push upward towards $29 tomorrow.
leoj
AG
Wasn't watching NET so missed out on the opportunity this morning, but in at .25
IrishTxAggie
AG
Interesting one.
First Page Last Page
Page 768 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.