Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,107,256 Views | 224618 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ROKU jumped $3.85 from posting buying back. Whoop! Sold some as an easy no loss hold now.
Shiner Bock
AG
congrats to all of you X put holders out there, cant believe i sold for a 5% loss on that.

I sulked all the way into work, but now am happier as I received a substantial pay raise at work, which was top email in my inbox this AM
TheBiggerEvent
AG
OA, does AKAM run by tomorrow?
ProgN
Quote:

Roku unveils new Roku Premiere streaming service in Canada for C$49.99

9:05 am ET September 19, 2019 (MarketWatch)
Quote:

Roku announces new streaming devices
Today 9:14 AM ET (MarketWatch)
Print
Roku Inc. (ROKU) on Thursday announced new Roku Express and Roku Ultra streaming devices, a day after the company's shares tumbled amid competition concerns (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/roku-stock-takes-a-tumble-after-comcast-plans-free-streaming-boxes-for-internet-customers-2019-09-18). Roku's Thursday announcements included the unveiling of the new Roku Express, which is 10% smaller than the older model and costs $29.99. The new Roku Ultra will sell for $99.99 and let users personalize their remotes. Comcast Corp. (CMCSA) on Wednesday said it would be giving away its Xfinity Flex streaming box for free to those on the media giant's internet-only plan, helping to send Roku shares more than 13% lower in the session. Roku's stock is off another 2% in premarket trading Thursday. The shares are up 324% so far this year, as the S&P 500 has risen 20%.
Aggie_2463
AG
I can't figure out what to do with OSTK. Do I buy shares in at this $15.11 or keep watching her fall to $14
khaos288
AG
Cashed out some x puts to cover my cost and bank some after my ostk losses. Still got a few to ride though!
oldarmy1
AG
TheBiggerEvent said:

OA, does AKAM run by tomorrow?

Markets have continuation it should run today.
jbeck3487
AG
Congrats on the pay raise
oldarmy1
AG
Shiner Bock said:

congrats to all of you X put holders out there, cant believe i sold for a 5% loss on that.

I sulked all the way into work, but now am happier as I received a substantial pay raise at work, which was top email in my inbox this AM

Rarely do I say "buy more". This was not guesswork- it was homework.
jbeck3487
AG
JD!
oldarmy1
AG
FSLR going
IrishTxAggie
AG
Any of y'all nerves of steel playing the MU earnings?
khaos288
AG
I bought a single 90$c 1/17 for cheap. If it has one of those guidance explosions, should make a quick buck, if not, cheap lotto ticket.
IrishTxAggie
AG
MSFT new all-time highs
oldarmy1
AG
ZS cup formed
fightintxag13
AG
ROKU rebounding from yesterday. Bought in this morning at $130.
tramaro1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

MSFT new all-time highs

I was a week or 2 late on my calls
oldarmy1
AG
This is where you get your $31.50 JD puts in place again. Just as last two times when it was approaching $32....up 86 cents you are willing to give up 12-13 cents of that just in case markets don't bust loose.

S&P bumped up against the strong resistance. Either explosion or failure. Plan accordingly because explosion is happy times....failure again and I suspect a much deeper consolidation to shake out things.

Also, what I did was buy the $31.50 Puts but also bought $32.50 calls for 7-8 cents. If it explodes those will way more than offset the Puts.
oldarmy1
AG
JD $32......S&P breaking out!

Same as last time..must break 3020 for signal and 3025 for mass run
UpstateAg
AG
Bought a couple roku calls yesterday. WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE REBOUND? (Everyone)
oldarmy1
AG
Broke 3020....need 3025 on volume and this is going to be legendary
Trolley Problems
Soooo....no more recession?
FrioAg 00
AG
Oh, there will be.

Just not today
khaos288
AG
With a boon, we sell the X puts eh?
oldarmy1
AG
FSLR
Shiner Bock
AG
big time volume in SLV 10/4 $15.5 puts @.05, alert issued by Cheddar Flow. Any thoughts?
oldarmy1
AG
Shiner Bock said:

big time volume in SLV 10/4 $15.5 puts @.05, alert issued by Cheddar Flow. Any thoughts?
No clue but $500 gets ya 100 for a spin
Brewmaster
AG
Appears to be trading in a tighter range now...above support. Low 15's is still a good entry if you can get it. Retail is raking in money, a lot will be surprised at earnings.
HoustonAg_2009
Brew - What's your angle on OSTK? You seem to be pushing it hard - Not saying that's a bad thing. How do you know retail has been recently buying & what makes you believe earnings will surprise? Disclosure - I bought $16/share yesterday.
Aggie_2463
AG
BREwmaster said:

Appears to be trading in a tighter range now...above support. Low 15's is still a good entry if you can get it. Retail is raking in money, a lot will be surprised at earnings.
I almost pulled trigger at $14.75. Now seeing if I can get that low 15s
khkman22
AG
Sold half my X puts at $1.35. Didn't have a lot, but it's nice to see a 240% gain on part of a trade. I'll hold the rest for a bit to see how it goes and maybe get another wave down in the next week or so.
Aggie_2463
AG
COOP - $11.11
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

COOP - $11.11
Going golfing Saturday.....see what's next
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

COOP - $11.11
Going golfing Saturday.....see what's next

What I picture OA doing on the course.
oldarmy1
AG
NOTE! $12.25 gap on COOP all the way back at 3/19......That is your profit taking mark
First Page Last Page
Page 748 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.