Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,003,164 Views | 224169 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Brian Earl Spilner
khaos288
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GEez what's the premium on that?
ProgN
$16
ProgN
I'm trading it like I bought 100 shares though. Tie up 1,600 per 100 shares instead of $13,000. I'm looking for a swing trade.
khaos288
AG
Yeah that definitely seems like free money. I just don't think I could wrap up that much capital in one call haha
Aggie_2463
AG
Prognightmare said:

Bought 11/15 130c ROKU.

Now I need ROKU to be ROKU and RIG to go to 4.5.
RIG goes to 4.5 and we are fighting bruh.

OSTK closed at 16.19, 16.00 AH... Come on back down to the 15s for me! Do we have any one that entered in the mdi 20s?
khaos288
AG
I bought some at 22 and 18
ProgN
Aggie_2463 said:

Prognightmare said:

Bought 11/15 130c ROKU.

Now I need ROKU to be ROKU and RIG to go to 4.5.
RIG goes to 4.5 and we are fighting bruh.

OSTK closed at 16.19, 16.00 AH... Come on back down to the 15s for me! Do we have any one that entered in the mdi 20s?
You crack me up.

ETA: I closed out my all my puts except RIG when the market was way down.
ProgN
Quote:

RH Raises FY 2019 Earnings Guidance as a Result of Closing $350 Million Convertible Notes Offering
4:05 pm ET September 18, 2019 (BusinessWire) Print

RH (NYSE: RH) announced today the closing of the sale of $350 million aggregate principal amount of its 0.00% convertible notes due 2024, including the full exercise of the $50 million over-allotment option.
As previously announced, RH will apply proceeds from the offering to retire the Company's $200 million of outstanding second lien debt as well as reduce outstanding borrowings under its credit facilities. Based upon the final terms of the convertible notes offering and the reduction in outstanding balances of debt bearing higher interest rates than the 0% convertible notes, the Company is raising its FY 2019 adjusted diluted earnings per share guidance by $0.25 to a range of $10.78 to $11.01, and expects an approximate $0.75 per share benefit to adjusted diluted earnings per share in fiscal 2020.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. The notes and the shares of common stock issuable upon conversion of the notes, if any, will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Act") or any state securities laws, and unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Act and applicable state laws.

Positive news for you RH traders.
leoj
AG
X getting slammed ah on reduced guidance and further layoffs. Those puts are going to pay off big time.
E
AG
leoj said:

X getting slammed ah on reduced guidance and further layoffs. Those puts are going to pay off big time.

george1992
gotsand said:

MDR, geeze!
I figured, since I have given up most of my trading gains for the year (was up 61% two months ago and now I'm only up 11%), I would buy this turd to see if I can take it a little lower.

The only good news is that $25,000 check I was expecting to have to write to the US Treasury has gone down significantly.
IrishTxAggie
AG
MSFT announced a $40B buyback today.
CheladaAg
AG
Pat Byrne just burned us all with his 4.7MM share sell.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1130713/000117911019010461/xslF345X03/edgar.xml
AgShaun00
AG
boyz05 said:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1130713/000117911019010461/xslF345X03/edgar.xml
they did force him to resign?

Maybe he is liquidating to invest into crypto?
khkman22
AG
leoj said:

gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Oh that's nice
leoj
AG
Yeah, we're going to get paid. Down 9% ah alone, more than likely continues to get wrecked tomorrow.

Quote:

U.S. Steel (NYSE:X) -5.2% after-hours after estimating a Q3 adjusted loss of $0.35/share vs. analyst consensus for a $0.07/share loss, as well as Q3 adjusted EBITDA of $115M.

U.S. Steel sees the impact of falling steel prices through Q2 and the larger than expected drop in scrap prices hurting flat-rolled earnings in H2 2019, with two blast furnaces expected to remain idled through at least the end of the year.

The company also expects its tubular segment to remain under pressure for the rest of the year amid weaker demand conditions and high import levels, causing it to cut its full-year shipment guidance to 700K tons.

khkman22
AG
I have an order in to sell 25% at $1.64 so I'm net free. Is that smart or should I just wait to see what it looks like pre-market and wait until after open before putting an order in?
Brewmaster
AG
boyz05 said:

No, it's a bit crazier than that... interesting read regardless what anyone thinks...

https://www.deepcapture.com/2019/09/a-message-to-my-former-colleagues-at-overstock/

Quote:

The other thing accomplished by the investment moves I described above is that my ammunition gets moved outside acts of retaliation from the Deep State. That is important because, in fact, I am now going to shellac them. Actually, "shellac" is too weak a word for what I intend to do to the Deep State. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Cadet05
AG
Wtf. OSTK down to 14.80 AH.
gougler08
AG
khkman22 said:

I have an order in to sell 25% at $1.64 so I'm net free. Is that smart or should I just wait to see what it looks like pre-market and wait until after open before putting an order in?

I'd wait and see at least what it opens at then make a decision based on the volumes that come in to start the day
Aggie_2463
AG
Cadet05 said:

Saw on Stocktwits the CEO sold ALL of his shares
Brewmaster
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Cadet05 said:

Saw on Stocktwits the CEO sold ALL of his shares
Former CEO. He resigned weeks ago. Should be a nice discount tomorrow, will watch for support before I add any more.
oldarmy1
AG
FYI... I bought about half of all the ROKU shares back this morning I had sold just prior to the drop.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

FYI... I bought about half of all the ROKU shares back this morning I had sold just prior to the drop.
I'll be buying more calls this morning. This Facebook, Comcast precipitated sell off is overblown and providing a great re-entry price, IMO.
Señor Chang
AG
Are you trading OSTK? If so, is there a certain price you're watching for?
YNWA_AG
AG
Target price for X puts? Currently at $10.95 pre market
deadbq03
AG
Noob question for anyone trading options with Fidelity: how do they manage executing a call on ex-div day? I've found their documentation that says if your call is ITM on expiration date that they'll assume you want the call. Do they let you pick on ex-div date or do they make the same assumption?
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

Target price for X puts? Currently at $10.95 pre market

Sub $10

I think X could see $8 eventually but on this wave below $10 for premier exit
oldarmy1
AG
khkman22 said:

Only 25% to be met free? Go for it!
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

Are you trading OSTK? If so, is there a certain price you're watching for?

If it falls to $12 I'd buy Oct 18 $15's on the cheap.
59 South
AG
Eyeing some JD calls this morning out 3-4 weeks. 31.5-32 range
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

Eyeing some JD calls this morning out 3-4 weeks. 31.5-32 range

JD is wound tighter than a $2 watch. It wants to explode.
oldarmy1
AG
If in ZS keep close eye on $55. While it could run back to $60 the $55 mark is where I exit. I likely look at what Oct 18 options would get me $160 and sell covered calls on half while exiting the other half
oldarmy1
AG
FSLR and AMBA

Be in call options if not sometime in first hour.
First Page Last Page
Page 747 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.