Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,076,486 Views | 224427 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big candle on S&P..see how that works???
oldarmy1
AG
Above 3000. resistance fighting......come on baby explode!
oldarmy1
AG
FSLR left the station.....missed fills...oh well.
oldarmy1
AG
AMBA on day bull flag consolidation. Expect it to engage fully if we break out. Would surge to new highs.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS bull flag after intraday consolidation.

S&P bull flag above 3000. Will it or won't it
oldarmy1
AG
Capitulating moves on S&P. Lost entire green candle and now retracing back upwards 50%
oldarmy1
AG
ZS bull flag confirmed with nice move back near days highs
Aggie_2463
AG
OSTK broke $18... $17.96....
gougler08
AG
NIO flipped and may get a hammer technical now
Aggie_2463
AG
gougler08 said:

Hammer Time!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Looks like AVEO might finally hold $1!!
Aggie_2463
AG
Yes! after 2 months I am finally in the green 0.01 on my CX shares!
E
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

gougler08 said:

Hammer Time!

Me once NIO gets to $5

CheladaAg
AG
I'm seeing alot of inside day setups for alot of stocks...I'm guessing they are all waiting for FOMC tomorrow.
gougler08
AG
SFIX looking like a hanging man, look at puts tomorrow if there's continuation but probably want to go short term as the premiums go way up w/ earnings in 2 weeks
Aggie_2463
AG
E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

gougler08 said:

Hammer Time!

Me once NIO gets to $5

I'm with you on that.

$7 would make me happier
J_Landes89
AG
E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

gougler08 said:

Hammer Time!

Me once NIO gets to $5

I'm looking for $20+
La Bamba
AG
Nio is like a sad puppy you take in from the streets. And your heart warms after you feed it a doggy treat, a rare escape from its dark violent past.
IrishTxAggie
AG
3005...almost there...
Ragoo
AG
Bought NFLX 10/4 $300 calls. If it holds it will close above the 30dma. Should move higher.
oldarmy1
AG
AMBA looks like ending its consolidation.
E
AG
Jizzle89 said:

E said:

Aggie_2463 said:

gougler08 said:

Hammer Time!

Me once NIO gets to $5

I'm looking for $20+

If/when it gets to $20...
george1992
I just got back into OSTK at 17.80. Lets see if we can drive this baby back to 10.

My turd of the day is OILU. After making a quick grand yesterday, I've lost $1,500 today with a third of the holding. Leveraged ETFs always burn me in the end but I'm a 49 yo slow learner.
khkman22
AG
Only three more days in a row of this on DBX and I can get to breakeven before my $22s expire.
Aggie_2463
AG
george1992 said:

I just got back into OSTK at 17.80. Lets see if we can drive this baby back to 10.

My turd of the day is OILU. After making a quick grand yesterday, I've lost $1,500 today with a third of the holding. Leveraged ETFs always burn me in the end but I'm a 49 yo slow learner.

I held out for tomorrow, and seeing how you bought in at $17.80 looks like I may get me some cheap at $15 tomorrow!
pacecar02
I mean, I got the 30 call a month out so between the two of us I don't see why not
ProgN
I'm glad you're on this thread. You make me laugh.

Edit: wrong emoji

Was supposed to be laugh/cry
Aggie_2463
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm glad you're on this thread. You make me laugh.

Edit: wrong emoji

Was supposed to be laugh/cry

If we can't have fun losing money then when can we? I mean making money, yeah making money
docaggie
AG
I bought in at 18.24, and stop lossed out as it dipped below 17.90.
I just don't know what to think of this stock.

I also managed to jump into usou late and get stop lossed out there too.

So, I'm on a real win streak this week in my RH account.

In my retirement account, I've got a chunk of LVS. Someone bought a ton of $60 January calls today, so maybe it'll move higher for me in the next quarter. If not I still get to enjoy the dividend.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Brewmaster
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

george1992 said:

I held out for tomorrow, and seeing how you bought in at $17.80 looks like I may get me some cheap at $15 tomorrow!
LOL, yes 18 was support, but what matters more than technicals on this stock (which tends to ignore them). Is when the naked shorting crap stops. My guess is they want to push it close or all the way to $15. Based on volume the last couple months, OSTK should be around $40 now. Nuts.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Do you expect an uptick before the Sept 23 dividend? I'm intrigued by it, mainly because I don't really understand what it is lol. So could be worthless or could be amazing. So I'm going to buy back in at some point before the 23rd.

It's like the crypto currency of dividends. Yes, please.
Brewmaster
AG
mavsfan4ever said:

Do you expect an uptick before the Sept 23 dividend? I'm intrigued by it, mainly because I don't really understand what it is lol. So could be worthless or could be amazing. So I'm going to buy back in at some point before the 23rd.

It's like the crypto currency of dividends. Yes, please.
I wouldn't buy it just for the div, but they have the patents to completely change wall street - brilliant blockchain technology. But for what it's worth, the dividend is already trading on their end (OSTKO) for over $30 a share.

I think tomorrow is the best entry. Sub $17 I plan to start nibbling. I think it could still be $30 by October -- plenty of very big buys on options even predicting $30 by Friday. Not sure of that now, but it still has serious squeeze potential. Will be interesting to see how clearing the table of shares shorted (before the 23rd) affects the share price - should force a squeeze.
La Bamba
AG
Nio AH
khaos288
AG
What do you guys like better short term. Jd or zs? I'm in the black on both, but want to sell one off to double up on cheap ostk tomorrow. If ones a long term play I can buy back in after I'm rich.
ProgN
khaos288 said:

What do you guys like better short term. Jd or zs? I'm in the black on both, but want to sell one off to double up on cheap ostk tomorrow. If ones a long term play I can buy back in after I'm rich.
If it were me, I'd hold ZS. Security is a growing industry and should do better long term. JD is a good stock but it's one tariff tweet away from getting knocked down or if the Chinese try to play hardball and wait out until the election. JMO.
First Page Last Page
Page 743 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.