Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,077,600 Views | 224428 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
Aggie_2463
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the plan for some of you guys on OSTK? Down to $15.70, trading this one or people still holding for mid 20's+?
khaos288
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

What's the plan for some of you guys on OSTK? Down to $15.70, trading this one or people still holding for mid 20's+?

Bought a lot low and have a limit to sell at 17.8
diablo loco
I'm holding until 9/23 for OSTKO. I'll reevaluate after. Will buy more if it starts to approach June lows between now and then.
BenRev09
AG
khaos288 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Bought a lot low and have a limit to sell at 17.8
I'm holding but I've only started trading this year. My total allocation is very small compared to others on here. The 15.48 low on 5/14 has been my last stand, which it appears to be defending (knock on wood). Mostly hanging in there to see what happens with the dividend and any potential partnerships/announcements along the way
khaos288
AG
I figure if I can make a couple hundred in a week I'll take it. What's the long play? Just expecting a big partnership or earnings?
diablo loco
khaos288 said:

I figure if I can make a couple hundred in a week I'll take it. What's the long play? Just expecting a big partnership or earnings?
I just wish the SEC would go away. No telling how much that's weighing down the stock.
oldarmy1
AG
CX $3.81

This looks like the ending of the initial move off the bottom.
E
AG
OA, are you still in TEUM? This one just cant seem to gain some legs to positivity lately
Brewmaster
AG
diablo loco said:

khaos288 said:

I just wish the SEC would go away. No telling how much that's weighing down the stock.
No actual substance to the SEC investigation, rabble rabble, they've found nothing (I'll dig up the tweets if you all like). Just lots of noise, mostly from shorts and trolls. There are still a lot of shorts stuck in OSTK. They're running their mouths as much as they can to get this one down. None of them speak facts either.

There are plenty of big bulls still in this one with thousands of shares, not 100's like me

My plan is to ride this double bottom out, last 2 times it did this it had a massive run up. 80 to 90% increase and the other was a 190% increase. I wouldn't sell in the 17's, but I'm pretty patient on this one.
khaos288
AG
What's your target? I don't mind being patient with one. I've got a lot of long term stuff I don't normally even think of selling short term
Brewmaster
AG
I might hedge a bit near 19, but I'd buy back before the dividend date of record...big squeeze potential that week I think. Top of the bollinger band is 24.99. It is also a heavily manipulated stock by algos and illegal shorting, a squeeze will be fun to ride!
khaos288
AG
Let's ride
oldarmy1
AG
ALGN making a slow Friday surge
oldarmy1
AG
ALGN $190 Strikes to next week for under $0.90 if you aren't in the stock looks technically solid
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ALGN $190 Strikes to next week for under $0.90 if you aren't in the stock looks technically solid

Got one for .73 for fun.
BT1395
AG
khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Got one for .73 for fun.
In at $0.77 - thanks, OA!
moses1084ever
AG
Any resources on options worth mentioning? I've spent some time going through tastytrade's stuff. Anything or anyone else to recommend?
jmcfar_98
AG
moses1084ever said:

Any resources on options worth mentioning? I've spent some time going through tastytrade's stuff. Anything or anyone else to recommend?

Follow this thread. Lots of good advice and knowledge located here. Lots of recommendations and ideas are floated here. But do your own due diligence before investing. Good luck.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Is there a good place to look at Asian or European markets to see movement overnight or during US holidays? Are these sometimes good indications for US stocks? For instance will reactions to the tariffs seen in Asia give indication to what magnitude we should expect here? And if so what website(s) would I use to view that?
ProgN
CNBC.com

Look for the markets tab and you can access foreign indices and futures.
jtmoney03
AG
There is a free app as well that I like to use. It's called StockMaster. You get a quick ad that you can close within a second or two, if it's the first time of the day or you haven't opened it in awhile throughout the day.
jmcfar_98
AG
jtmoney03 said:

There is a free app as well that I like to use. It's called StockMaster. You get a quick ad that you can close within a second or two, if it's the first time of the day or you haven't opened it in awhile throughout the day.

Ditto.
ProgN
bought COOP at 8.69
gougler08
AG
TWTR having a strong start
gougler08
AG
Just cleared that resistance around 43.50
spud1910
AG
News on ALGN?
gougler08
AG
A gap on the 1m chart for SPX, don't see that often
ProgN
pacecar02
WPN is almost at the 1.30 exit
TheBiggerEvent
AG
come on WPN!
Ragoo
AG
Ragoo said:

I am making a decent bet. Buying ROKU Jan 2020 120c. Synthetic long position thru their next earnings cycle.
stock up $8 since purchase, options up 20%
MidnightMugdown
Have also taken some big L's on TEUM. I'm not sure whether to exit out of this one or to hopefully ride it bouncing back up.
JobSecurity
AG
gougler08
AG
My portfolio today
ProgN
gougler08 said:

My portfolio pamphlet today
JK brother
First Page Last Page
Page 725 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.