Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,088,768 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by sts7049
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CX volume spike pushed it to $3.31
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What's your target price on this one? Been thinking about avg down at this level as it continues to slowly climb.

Currently I'm in at $4.04
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

What's your target price on this one? Been thinking about avg down at this level as it continues to slowly climb.

Currently I'm in at $4.04
$8 on shares but on the $4 and $5 2021 calls I'm selling half on the double and hanging on for the ride.
oldarmy1
AG
Did everyone exit X Puts on the post to do so? That's what we call picking it clean. It's made a nice move up since then but I think it continues to trend downward after these upward clear outs all the way to the $8's
E
AG
Yes sir! I exited much earlier then y'all but am happy with whatever profit I can make these days
CheladaAg
AG
If you are wanting a nice looking weekly call play for next week, recommend CRWD. Should have a nice little pre earnings bull run to Sept 5th. My target is $95.
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

Is KEYS a magnet target for $100?
It already did last week but I see several services just placed buys on Sept 20 $100 strikes at $1.75
oldarmy1
AG
boyz05 said:

If you are wanting a nice looking weekly call play for next week, recommend CRWD. Should have a nice little pre earnings bull run to Sept 5th. My target is $95.
The premiums are off the chart on it. $85 calls out to next Friday $7.50 x $7.80
IrishTxAggie
AG
Looks like someone just bet CHK is headed for bankruptcy
ProgN
BBY reports earnings tomorrow and technicals are set up for a positive move. Let's see what happens.
deadbq03
AG
Prognightmare said:

BBY reports earnings tomorrow and technicals are set up for a positive move. Let's see what happens.
I was gun shy and took my profits today. Good luck to the bold.
gougler08
AG
Futures +25
ProgN
Something regarding statements out of China.
Ragoo
AG
NFLX is going to gap out of its wedge see if it runs.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Something regarding statements out of China.

They said something about talks being calm...amazing what one statement does for the markets these days
IrishTxAggie
AG
Bonfire1996
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

They've tried to get their way by being as machismo as Trump. By swinging their dock around just like Trump. He met them at every attempt with a smile on his face.

Now they are going to try to appear calm and peaceful while they push for unfair trade. They are going to let the media call them "peaceful, diligent, calm, measured, sane" and let Trump be the antithesis of that. They hope he will be shamed into a deal.
FrioAg 00
AG
Reality is these tarries are a nuisance to us, and a much larger drain to them

They realize Trump has at least a 50/50 shot of -re-election and if they try to wait him out but he wins he's going to much much tougher on them in the end.

Their best option is to deal and deal now, giving them their best deal and giving him a huge political win at the right time
jmcfar_98
AG
BBY down 5% premarket.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-best-buys-annual-sales-114132325.html
ProgN
It wasn't a bad report but call has concerns about tariffs. I only nibbled on the calls so not a big loss.
cgh1999
AG
His concern about tariff impact seemed to be the biggest driver. I might dip my toe in betting that the tariff issues are pushed out and/or avoided.
khaos288
AG
Yuck, none of my limits hit yesterday for my sells, so I didn't have enough cash for BURL or DG calls this morning. Luckily still had some stock positions in both so gained some.
JobSecurity
AG
JobSecurity
AG
Let's see if DE can break out of this IHS on that tweet. A couple gaps to fill above
59 South
AG
JD looking good
Aggie_2463
AG
RIG needs to break through this $4.60 range and get up towards $5
Ragoo
AG
ROKU
Colt98
AG
Got a technical question, should have asked before market opened.

I have FSLY My cost bases is $19 with the sept 25 CC I wrote. Now with stock at 33 and change, would it be stupid for me to buy those calls back and then turn around and sell the 33 calls, or just let my shares get called out from me and move on down the road?
diablo loco
I think george 92 is gone. I'm going to miss that guy. Hopefully he comes back. I needed someone to step in land mines before me.
deadbq03
AG
I'm no help with technicals, but that kind of question is why I decided to restrict CCs to equities I think will drop but that I want to hold for dividend purposes and long growth. CCs have limited upside and unlimited downside... and for me, trying to roll them if they gain more than I predict/want turns them into money pits.
leoj
AG
Quote:

$SONO - bullish flow in first 30 minutes...

13,000 October $15 calls bought for $0.65
1,000 April $15 calls bought for $1.80

Big activity since there's 32,000 contracts in total OI.

On the weekly chart, shares are looking to continue moving higher out of this nice base...
@smartmoneyact
IrishTxAggie
AG
Any of y'all know anything about OLLI?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm curious what you end up doing with these, and your decision process. Gonna cost you $9+/contract to buy them back, that must be more premium than what you got when you sold them, right? Then you're gonna turn around and sell more OTM calls to try and get more premium and not get exercised? And you want to keep your shares because you think the real squeeze is coming? Or you have a month for the secondary offering/crash to happen, at which point you get to keep your shares anyway?

(those are my thoughts, I may be totally wrong, mostly trying to learn...I had Aug 22.5 and 25 calls expire worthless then sold the shares I'd held through ER at the beginning of the run for a small gain, think I left 50% of gains on the table so far...so I'm a cynic)
Colt98
AG
I guess I don't see how it has unlimited down side. Worse case in my case is I get called out of my stock at $25 and make $6 per share on the investment. Sure I'm missing out on the upside(happened to me on roku at $50).
Colt98
AG
I sold the sept 25 at 2.30. This is after I sold the aug 25 for 2 last month and wasn't called out. Would look at selling 34 at 3.25-3.50. So the way I see it(and I may be wrong on this). I loose $3.5 now to gain $9 on stock price.. am I wrong here?
First Page Last Page
Page 723 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.