Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,514,576 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks, where do you see it going?
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Thanks, where do you see it going?
I could see it hitting $30 if shorts really want to push it and markets don't rally. $40 swing target, so positioning from yesterday through any flash $30 to add and all is well.
ProgN
Aggie_2463
AG
Well, these oil stocks have been punishing me for a while. I bought more RIG at $5.50 yesterday for one last avg down, and CHK at $1.80, and it's good to see oil actually maybe possibly have 1 green day
Ragoo
AG
Thoughts on Etsy?
oldarmy1
AG
T and its eternal Darvis Box came off its mid range move and is setup for a move back towards its upper range between $38 to just under $40. Options are likely no good due to the snails pace. Naked Puts would be money makers.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Thoughts on Etsy?
My wife says "one more trend push higher on short squeeze" and she'll be out at $80.

Remember she bought at $16 area leaving me in the dirt.
ProgN
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

Thoughts on Etsy?
My wife says "one more trend push higher on short squeeze" and she'll be out at $80.

exoectation on timing?
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

Thoughts on Etsy?

exoectation on timing?
By mid July.

She also said a Put call spread right here today would be her trade, if she had nothing. Reject the breakout retest here at upper resistance back to May 3rd and it will cycle down.
leoj
AG
MS gives DIS a $160 price target
Ragoo
AG
Yeah, appears to be breaking out of its downward channel, rejection could see $60 again.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BYND's best bet for survival is going to be acquisition. Tyson will crush them on scaling. They're already in every grocery store in America.
gougler08
AG
Didn't stay down 5% for long...already back flat
pacecar02
edit

damn it, should have read higher
no sig
oldarmy1
AG
Bought $32.50 MU Puts against position as a hedge. Who caress about a few cents/share if a rally hits and it jumps over $34. But if the worm turns..... weeklies
oldarmy1
AG
OSTK chart continues to show bottom formed with channel move upward initiating.
oldarmy1
AG
Can we get an engulfing candle on MU???
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Can we get an engulfing candle on MU???
Climb baby, Climb
IrishTxAggie
AG
DE having a nice morning so far
docaggie
AG
Mmmm, yum. Plant nuggets.
Can't wait to try giving them to my boys.

Wonder if this'll be the pin that pops the BYND bubble, and how long before restaurants turn away from it toward a bigger producer like Tyson
Keep in mind, Nestle has been working on one for a long while and is poised to introduce it to market, and their distribution channel dwarfs Tyson.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Their distribution channel is larger than Tyson's, but in different area and expertise. The Tyson protein based products, brand, and market presence trumps Nestle in that category.
ranchag04
AG
If I wanted to eat plants I would eat a salad. These plant burgers have just as many calories, higher carbs and much higher sodium. They are not any healthier and cost more .......so what's the point? Why not just order a burger with real meat?
Aggie_2463
AG
SUM up 25%
gougler08
AG
What happened with SUM?
Aggie_2463
AG
gougler08 said:

What happened with SUM?
I almost bought some yesterday too, just my luck
gougler08
AG
I have some longer term covered calls at 17.50, but if there's some news and this thing is about to QCOM I may eat it and close those
docaggie
AG
ranchag04 said:

If I wanted to eat plants I would eat a salad. These plant burgers have just as many calories, higher carbs and much higher sodium. They are not any healthier and cost more .......so what's the point? Why not just order a burger with real meat?
I've seen a shirt printed with:
Lettuce
The Taste of Sadness
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ranchag04 said:

Because hippies, vegetarians, and progressives are suckers and easy marketing targets. They rarely take facts into account.
E
AG
News of Grupos Argos talking to SUM about merger
ranchag04
AG
Agree....for personal reasons I hope it fails miserably.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ranchag04 said:

Right there with ya. I'm the director of an animal health and nutrition company. The animal rights activists have set this up perfectly with marketing about hormones, steroids, antibiotics, GMOs, etc.. I look forward to the first round of foodborne illnesses that their ****ty HACCP doesn't cover.
ProgN
ranchag04 said:

Username checks out!

How many head of cattle is on your ranch?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

What happened with SUM?
Colombia Argos Group approached them about a merger.
pfo
AG
ranchag04 said:

Our 16 year old granddaughter said the Beyond Meat burger she tasted was "nasty".

My technical analyst's daughter ate one over at a vegan's house and she had to be rushed to the emergency room. She is highly allergic to peas and that's the main ingredient.

Archer Daniels Midland made a plant based hamburger product decades ago. I made a big batch of burgers with it and nobody ate more than one bite. I had to throw them all away.

Having said all that, I sure wish I had bought the stock the day it IPO's.
First Page Last Page
Page 592 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.