Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,463 Views | 224480 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
SlackerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would stay away. If it worked, they wouldn't be selling it.
badharambe
AG
another long post coming in hot.....

first off, im bullish for next year + a few months (risk will come off leading into election ideally).

second, heres Michael Burry's investment fund and his latest holdings report can be found there (he has inspired some companies for me to look into):
https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=0001649339&action=getcompany

third off, I am looking to add/start long positions to the following:
- VLO - (this is my original idea) i like oil prices here, think we are getting close to lows. VLO chart at major bullish area)
- LYFT - ( this is my idea) ride this bubble to 2-3x gains. Lot of people flushed out and will chase higher imo.
- GME - 16$/share in cash. Hard to ignore this GME hovering around 5$/ share, huge selling volume due to ER (close, if not the biggest sell volume ever, potentially on a weekly basis). BKS bought this week for above their cash / share holdings of 6.40$/share (they were at $4 at the time).
- TLRD - earnings this week and will buy after. Still trying to figure out why smart people own this.
- JD - too many smart people own this. China Name.
- PDD - China. Swung for a quick 7% earlier this year, love here under 20$. (smart people own this)
- BABA - China.

pretty basic ideas for a lot. I dont set price targets because I am not an investment advisor and am not recommending you buying any of these stocks. Any input / criticism welcomed! Thanks!
YNWA_AG
AG
I would not touch GameStop. No one goes to stores to buy games anymore when you can purchase them digitally.
ProgN

leoj
AG
Futures looking good?
ProgN
leoj said:

Futures looking good?
Up 17
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

leoj said:

Futures looking good?
Up 17

Only 8 now
EngrAg14
AG
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/10/chinese-economy-china-releases-may-trade-data-exports-and-imports.html

Whelp say hello to a tweet tomorrow
oldarmy1
AG
EngrAg14 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/10/chinese-economy-china-releases-may-trade-data-exports-and-imports.html

Whelp say hello to a tweet tomorrow

Should be no surprise to see the big increase in exports from China in May. Ahead of tariff increase on June 1 I had 100% of production inventory shipped out.

Watch June
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm now up to 10 months of inventory positioned in Canada and USA.
tramaro1
AG
Who was the AMD expert? Are you continuing to hold your calls and riding the movement up or getting out while it is high? I am net free on my handful of calls and just have been watching it continue to rise. Trying not to get greedy though.
gougler08
AG
BYND up another 10% pre-market...when's the time to short this?
IrishTxAggie
AG
BYND pushing a 40 P/E... That is freaking ridiculous!
EngrAg14
AG
tramaro1 said:

Who was the AMD expert? Are you continuing to hold your calls and riding the movement up or getting out while it is high? I am net free on my handful of calls and just have been watching it continue to rise. Trying not to get greedy though.
I would hold, E3 is going on.

They are getting a push from the new Xbox and them being involved.
If Sony comes out and they are included in the PlayStation as well that is another half percent (at least), which they likely are the GPU for the new console.

tailgatetimer10
AG
Sony/AMD has already hinted they are using Radeon for next gen.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I want to see what it does early and then may get (a couple) puts for July...not sure what the price will be though
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

I want to see what it does early and then may get (a couple) puts for July...not sure what the price will be though
At least a finger. Maybe a whole hand.
Ragoo
AG
Anyone buying stz calls?
tramaro1
AG
Thanks
ProgN
tramaro1 said:

I'd sell. The short term news has all come out and it's moved from $27-34 in less than 2 weeks. Think about QCOM recently. It shot up on huge news and then comes back down. I'm taking my profits and waiting. JMO
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

Anyone buying stz calls?
I was more inclined to until Trump opened his trap about still having some tariffs. I think it will get back to $200 this week though. Looking at the $200 weekly calls at the open.
IrishTxAggie
AG
MU having a nice pre-market.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

And FIVN
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Of course it is, because OA said it would
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

And FIVN

Thank you for mentioning both of these last week
IrishTxAggie
AG
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/10/trump-concerned-about-raytheon-united-tech-merger-does-that-make-it-less-competitive.html

Trump might not be a fan of the Raytheon and United merger...

Quote:

President Donald Trump on Monday said he has concerns that a merger between United Technologies and Raytheon would harm competition and make it more difficult for the U.S. government to negotiate defense contracts.
"I'm a little concerned about United Technologies and Raytheon," Trump said in an exclusive interview with CNBC.
Asked whether he would have problems with the merger, Trump replied, "Only if they have the same products. That would be the thing that bothers me most."
gougler08
AG
That bid/ask spread for BYND is ridiculous
Colt98
AG
On a morning like this, do we sell half of our positions being up over 100% early?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Is LPSN trying to make a move???
E
AG
Lord I hope TEUM can get to and stay above $3 today

/prayinghandsemoji
oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

On a morning like this, do we sell half of our positions being up over 100% early?

You do
gougler08
AG
BYND up to 178
leoj
AG
Trying not to make a pun using the stock name, but it's pretty hard
gougler08
AG
Agreed, I went ahead and short it with July puts down below 100...only bought a couple so risk is low but this thing has to pull a TLRY at some point right?
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Colt98 said:

You do

Learn from others don't get greedy!
First Page Last Page
Page 586 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.