Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,085,056 Views | 231811 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by bhanacik
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
sts7049 said:

sts7049 said:

sts7049 said:

sts7049 said:

ill play a few NIO lotto calls. jan 7 35c's
these are up 50% already
sold most at 80%, kept a couple runners to see what happens
now up 175% on my runners
i'm fully out at .75. got in at .26. got lucky today!
Brewmaster
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

MARA is perking up here...

June 125C coming in
Irish 2.0

Trade with Pelosi...
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Troy91
AG
So, Nancy is going to crash the market? Awesome.
Brewmaster
AG
Troy91 said:

So, Nancy is going to crash the market? Awesome.
not until she cashes out of all that bullish flow
Irish 2.0
Sold my DKNG. I'll buy it back later. Can't ignore a 10% like that
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
she's gonna wish she bought more disney.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'll give ole Nance' a call. It's time me and her had that common sense graphite conversation anywho. And before y'all ask, yes I'll ask her if she knows anyone that might be interested in a new Alzheimer's medication. Maybe someone she works with?
Irish 2.0
Added LCID 2/18 25C at 14.6
Talon2DSO
AG
If I'm reading that correctly, she's buying naked calls deep in the money that expire pretty far out. Those could have a great pay out, right???

What's her strategy here? Seems like low risk high reward spot to park a good chunk of cash.
Decay
AG
Talon2DSO said:

If I'm reading that correctly, she's buying naked calls deep in the money that expire pretty far out. Those could have a great pay out, right???

What's her strategy here? Seems like low risk high reward spot to park a good chunk of cash.

Lol at risk. She has privileged information and insider trading laws don't apply to her.

Remember how members of Congress rolled out of COVID shutdown meetings and started selling like crazy?
McInnis 03
AG
Talon2DSO said:

It's still high risk because if the stock goes down so does her purchase.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FTAG 2000
AG
Benioff has helped her and Kamala a lot, those Salesforce puts are the most interesting thing on that list.
gougler08
AG
Who sold off for the holidays early?
Irish 2.0
Added AMD 1/21 125C at 21.53
Troy91
AG
AG 2000' said:

Benioff has helped her and Kamala a lot, those Salesforce puts are the most interesting thing on that list.
And is a big San Fran based company.

That is the one that smells funny.
BenRev09
AG
Troy91 said:

AG 2000' said:

I might be missing something but the description of each of those transactions is purchased call options
Irish 2.0
Troy91
AG
BenRev09 said:

Troy91 said:

AG 2000' said:

I might be missing something but the description of each of those transactions is purchased call options
Sorry, yes. Deep ITM call options. Just strikes me as odd knowing how important an employer that is for her district.
FTAG 2000
AG
BenRev09 said:

Troy91 said:

AG 2000' said:

Ha, read too fast. Saw the 'P' and assumed that was for puts.

You're right, deep ITM calls.
Talon2DSO
AG
What's the thinking for purchasing deep ITM calls like that though? The Novice in me thinks the market will tank making her strike the water mark. Is she anticipating the market pull back to those levels? On the other hand, $2,000 for a call option that shoots up could yield a pretty significant reward.
Dan Scott
AG
Nancy trying to get the most bang for the least amount of upfront cash. I'm heavy NVDA so hopefully that means good things to come with her buying Micron. Interesting purchase on RBLX too
Spoony Love
AG
Alright, who shot SPY?
Philip J Fry
AG
No kidding. Went from a nice green day to a meh day in minutes
FJ43

Meh....

SPY
Qs
IWM

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Spoony Love
AG
Perspective is certainly key.
spud1910
AG
Spoony Love said:

Yep. My best day in a few.
FJ43
Spoony Love said:

Sometimes you just have to back out a bit.

McInnis 03
AG
Tomorrow is the JPMorgan collar roll....

net effect is that most think this pushes things higher tomorrow.

ymmv

https://twitter.com/AndyWang2018030/status/1476627853689110534/photo/1

B&I Key:
FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

Meh....

SPY
Qs
IWM

FTAG 2000
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Tomorrow is the JPMorgan collar roll....

net effect is that most think this pushes things higher tomorrow.

ymmv

https://twitter.com/AndyWang2018030/status/1476627853689110534/photo/1

Well crap. Thought the market was closed tomorrow and was looking forward to being productive around the house.

Thanks a lot.
mazag08
AG
Guys, I'm about halfway done modeling the individual S&P sectors since the 2020 lows. Once I finish, I'll transpose those models to the ETF's associated and start tracking their daily action.

The plan here is to provide entry and exit points. I'm going to likely start by taking 10% of my account value and buying shares in the sector that has the longest runway until the next decent sized dip. Once it starts approaching it's target, I would rotate out and in to the sector with the best upside setup. The ultimate goal os that we are keeping in an appreciating pattern with this money. It's likely that only the really major corrections would have this money converted back to cash. If the S&P returns 12% next year.. my goal is to beat it significantly.

Considering starting a new thread or moving to discord to track this. Between work and parenting, I'm not sure what kind of time I can commit to regular updates. I would prefer to have a big weekend update and a nightly mini update daily during the week. But not sure I can follow through on that 100% of the time.

Any thoughts?
Triple_Bagger
Irish 2.0 said:

CDC ****ing cruises
I don't think people who take cruises listen to the CDC. Don't expect this to have an impact on bookings.
Philip J Fry
AG
Can businesses sue the CDC for fear mongering?
First Page Last Page
Page 4790 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.