Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,085,119 Views | 231811 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by bhanacik
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?

CDC ****ing cruises
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
Sully Dog
Irish 2.0 said:

CDC ****ing cruises
I'm curious who over at the CDC has shorted cruise lines
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Irish 2.0
Sully Dog said:

Irish 2.0 said:

CDC ****ing cruises
Pelosi

ETA
Airlines didn't like that either
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
BrokeAssAggie
Irish 2.0 said:

Sully Dog said:

Irish 2.0 said:

CDC ****ing cruises
Pelosi
Mother effer... My CCL calls were looking great, still up though.
ProgN
Dan Scott said:

I think it's possible we get another COVID scare soon. Yesterday US had 450K Covid cases. If you look at France and UK, it's possible we come near 1M daily new cases soon. That's a lot of sick people so I think it leads to a pseudo shutdown because people are out sick. CDC lowering quarantine period to 5 days is the best news.
Biden can't order a lockdown. Texas and Florida won't comply and then other states will follow.
Talon2DSO
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

AAPL 180C lotto at 0.9

They're on sale now
BrokeAssAggie
CrazyRichAggie said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Sully Dog said:

Irish 2.0 said:

CDC ****ing cruises
Pelosi
Mother effer... My CCL calls were looking great, still up though.
just got out.
FTAG 2000
AG
Haha. I was just fixing to bring up AAL. Put in a double bottom on the weekly and daily during December. 8DEMA crossing the 21 today.

Spoony Love
AG
Outside of the overnight run Monday into Tuesday, AAPL just can't keep that $180 level. Whoever pointed out the tech rotation might have started early may be right on this. It seems to be a resistance level.
Talon2DSO
AG
Not holding my breath since this news is a couple days old but take it for what it's worth

https://electrek.co/2021/12/28/tesla-launches-amd-chip-12v-li-ion-battery-2022-model-3-y/
Irish 2.0
ProgN said:

Dan Scott said:

I think it's possible we get another COVID scare soon. Yesterday US had 450K Covid cases. If you look at France and UK, it's possible we come near 1M daily new cases soon. That's a lot of sick people so I think it leads to a pseudo shutdown because people are out sick. CDC lowering quarantine period to 5 days is the best news.
Biden can't order a lockdown. Texas and Florida won't comply and then other states will follow.
Him saying there is no federal plan alone disallows him from trying some stupid ****
azul_rain
Spoony Love
AG
I'm positioned on either side of that resistance with a call above and a put below. Once it breaks, my opinion is it will break violently.

If I was better at posting charts I would post the weekly chart of a box it's been in all week. It's pretty much been sideways between $180 - $179 (ish)
Dan Scott
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

ProgN said:

Dan Scott said:

Him saying there is no federal plan alone disallows him from trying some stupid ****

Not saying there will be an official shutdown but if so many people have omnicron and there is 5 day quarantine period, there will be staffing shortages at a lot of businesses on top of existing shortages. We've already seen flights cancelled, that could carryover into other things like restaurants closing early or further delays in shipping. It'll all be temporary but will have an impact.
Philip J Fry
AG
Hopefully, Omicron sweeps through, gets everyone sick and we can move on with our lives.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Wild enough but I know at least 5 people right now who tested positive. All having symptoms comparable to allergies and the common cold. I never knew that many people in the last few waves. I'm happy this one is mild, saving all of us the headache (no matter what your thoughts are on covid)
gougler08
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Wild enough but I know at least 5 people right now who tested positive. All having symptoms comparable to allergies and the common cold. I never knew that many people in the last few waves. I'm happy this one is mild, saving all of us the headache (no matter what your thoughts are on covid)
My immediate family has had it run through (I think I may be the last to catch it, starting to feel cough/tired coming on) and my wife's family has had it as well.

3 neighbors have had it over past week and a few that were sick but didn't go get tested. It "feels" like basically everyone has it at this point
Decay
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

My family went with two other families to Florida before Christmas. They all got sick. We got back from the trip and find out our neighbors are sick.

This feels like the final nail in the COVID coffin.
McInnis 03
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

I got it and spread it to 6 people. Trying to make sure we get on with our lives with all this natural immunity I'm sharing!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
BTW, dear cruise line ticket holders, trade in those passes for Disney tickets.

You're welcome, and thank you as a DIS long.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Philip J Fry
AG
McInnis 03 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

I got it and spread it to 6 people. Trying to make sure we get on with our lives with all this natural immunity I'm sharing!
You are both a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for doing your part to end the pandemic.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Exactly, I didn't quarantine myself when I had the Rona. Everyone is going to catch it, but I live my life.
Deplorable
Ok chart people, is what CLOV's doing this week a model T or is that too short of a time period?
Dan Scott
AG
This could be why Chinese stocks are going crazy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-12-30/china-extends-income-tax-cuts-in-push-to-stabilize-growth
sts7049
AG
sts7049 said:

sts7049 said:

sts7049 said:

ill play a few NIO lotto calls. jan 7 35c's
these are up 50% already
sold most at 80%, kept a couple runners to see what happens
now up 175% on my runners
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
Trying a NIO 31p lotto to fade the huge move
Philip J Fry
AG
OG UNF said:

Ok chart people, is what CLOV's doing this week a model T or is that too short of a time period?
I wouldn't even touch CLOV until the 5ema crosses over the 10ema on the 1 month chart. So far, there's still overall heavy pressure on the downward side. Even with today's move.
Irish 2.0
MARA is perking up here...

June 125C coming in
Philip J Fry
AG
EVC 5ema has broken through the 10,20 and 50 ema lines on the weekly. If it breaks through on the monthly, I'm setting my initial price target to 9 with expectations it'll hit 10+.
FTAG 2000
AG
CRWD looks like it's getting ready to go. Been in an ascending channel all December and reached the top of a volume shelf earlier today.

Took an entry on shares in my retirement account, and also grabbed 2/18 220/230 call spreads.
Philip J Fry
AG
I'll say, that chart has a nice big gap to fill if it goes back up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Funny that you bring this up. I jumped in today as well. I am not confident enough to bring most of my trades here, and would hate for someone to think they should follow them.
Touchless
AG
Dan Scott said:

Depends on your definition of sick. Allergies have never been considered "sick" before.
Philip J Fry
AG
We are all responsible for our own moves. I feel better about stocks shared here than twitter/Reddit. Fire away.
First Page Last Page
Page 4789 of 6624

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.