Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,093,697 Views | 224505 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Chef Elko
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just read that AMZN is going to expand its free streaming content. That's what caused the selling in ROKU at the close yesterday and why it's down PM. I'm on my iPad so I can't bring in the article.
oldarmy1
AG
La Bamba said:

Citi upgraded Nio to buy

Hilarious that the Seeking Alpha shallow analysis hit piece came at the exact bottom. Now that's some talent right there.
ProgN
GS put a buy on DIS
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

GS put a buy on DIS

Exit day
ProgN
Aye Captain
ProgN
ROKU cut to neutral
E
AG
Go TEUM go!

Boomin this morning
SlackerAg
AG
I'm dumping DIS at the open.
oldarmy1
AG
My one Put buy yesterday was a weekly TSLA $280. Mercy!
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Prognightmare said:

GS put a buy on DIS

Exit day

Bc of this news you think it is going to hit your target price of $2.50 today? If not are you still getting out today?
oldarmy1
AG
I am watching for a jump start from the news to get a tailwind on China deal for a big day.

It might not materialize but the set up is nice.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

My one Put buy yesterday was a weekly TSLA $280. Mercy!

Bought TSLA at 260.75 against the Puts. NEVER wait for open to trade a big gain on an in the money option. $19.25 - $2.60 option price = Net $16.65 guaranteed.

10 puts = $16,650 wake up gain

Here is why I took the gamble on the TSLA Put. We have the initial head and shoulder (yellow) that failed and that has taken us to a huge head and shoulder (red). I noticed the hanging man pattern that is the long failed intraday technical that preceded the last two drops. (Orange Arrows)

TSLA is going to drop further and eventually break that $250 major support. It's just a matter of when.

tramaro1
tramaro1
gougler08
AG
JD seems to have set new lower resistance at 29.50 now that it broke through last week
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL on the way to that $200 mark
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

I am watching for a jump start from the news to get a tailwind on China deal for a big day.

CNBC just said they expect the Whitehouse to announce a meeting between Trump and Xi today, date will be announced. Wasn't it said awhile back the Trump would only meet with Xi if a deal was going to be made? If so, a China deal could be eminent.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

CNBC just said they expect the Whitehouse to announce a meeting between Trump and Xi today, date will be announced. Wasn't it said awhile back the Trump would only meet with Xi if a deal was going to be made? If so, a China deal could be eminent.
Might correspond to a new SPX high
oldarmy1
AG
CX looks ready to pop. Net free shares aside - I entered when posting in the $4.50's the large trade. It was just too good of an opening.
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CX looks ready to pop. Net free shares aside - I entered when posting in the $4.50's the large trade. It was just too good of an opening.

I still have my April 18 $5 calls, been waiting for it to do something!
WestTexAg12
AG
Those DIS calls are at $1.90 now
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Now CNBC said that the WH is NOT expected to announce a date today. What a cluster **** of journalism.
oldarmy1
AG
CX chart has what you want to see. Support with the attempted further sell down rejected in a big way with the huge volume spike and immediate move upward. Resistance looking to be broken for another run to $5 probable now.

gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Now CNBC said that the WH is NOT expected to announce a date today. What a cluster **** of journalism.
Do you expect anything else? Bunch of ****tards
ProgN
gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

gougler08 said:

Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Do you expect anything else? Bunch of ****tards
The modern state of journalism is complete garbage. The having to be first instead of right is complete bull*****
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

NIO continuing its trend up being up 4+% in the PM, let's see if it can actually build on it today instead of fall off
Signs point to no so far
EngrAg14
AG
Hoping for some good China trade talks news today! Push S&P up to new highs!
Pignorant
AG
Exited DIS calls for 112% gain.
tramaro1
AG
Come on $0.30 more!!!!
ProgN
Quote:

*Aveo Pharmaceuticals shares are trading lower after the company announced and priced a $25 million public offering of common stock and short term warrants at $1.15 per share.
spud1910
AG
Still something to consider?
dlp3719
AG
What's going on with Feye?
oldarmy1
AG
Pignorant said:

Exited DIS calls for 112% gain.
I say take it on the next push upward if you haven't sold.
Rice and Fries
dlp3719 said:

More people are selling than buying.
oldarmy1
AG
dlp3719 said:

Just ranging around
First Page Last Page
Page 451 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.