Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,957,046 Views | 223945 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by oldarmy1
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm going through a painful divorce and bitter custody battle. I'll be contributing to Aggie Anglers in the honor of your dad once this is behind me.
tramaro1
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'm going through a painful divorce and bitter custody battle. I'll be contributing to Aggie Anglers in the honor of your dad once this is behind me.

Sorry to hear man, keep your head up!
ProgN
Thanks bud! My wife became a full blown alcoholic after the death of her father (2-4 bottles of wine a night). I'm paying a ton to a high priced, but good, attorney to go for full custody of our 3.5 yr old son. It's been rough.
tramaro1
AG
Just remember you will be better off once the divorce is behind you. Good thing you have OA on your side with these great tips to help with those attorney fees!
oldarmy1
AG
Eyeing April 18th $17.50 Strikes on FEYE
gougler08
AG
Decent sized sell off over the past half hour
YNWA_AG
AG
What strike are you eyeing?
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Alright for those who would care to donate to the Aggie Anglers via online they go through the University Foundation. You'd want to enter the code 959110 for donations to be credited properly. Since they aren't officially recognized it will be an unlisted account.

Since you can't put my dad's name anywhere on that site it would be a great gesture if you posted your donation given in support of J.L. Taylors efforts, on the Aggie Angler Facebook page.

Appreciation in the form of a donation to the Aggie Angler's. Please be sure and post a note thanking "J.L." with your gift.
Done!
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

$17.50

Filled little at 26 cents
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

YNWA_AG said:

$17.50

Filled little at 26 cents
if you look at the feye 17 and 17.5 option. How do you decide which one is better?
diablo loco
Prognightmare said:

Thanks bud! My wife became a full blown alcoholic after the death of her father (2-4 bottles of wine a night). I'm paying a ton to a high priced, but good, attorney to go for full custody of our 3.5 yr old son. It's been rough.
Been there. Very similar. Hang in there. It gets better and hopefully your ex will clean up and put the kid first. Mine did. GL
oldarmy1
AG
So many variables. Price, Premium, Time. It offered the best of those 3 but the underpinning reason is the stocks technical chart.
oldarmy1
AG
We came within a point of filling this morning gap on the S&P.

We fill it I like our chances for quickly filling the 2836 gap, but markets can bust upward fast, so caution playing the downside.
tramaro1
AG
Bought some more DIS April 18 calls on this dip.
ProgN
Damn, some big sells came into ROKU. Look at that volume.
oldarmy1
AG
See the ending, but the daily volume is on average.
ProgN
True but look at the increase from 2-3:00 pm.
oldarmy1
AG
You wanna see volume check out 1M shares of IWM bought in the final minute. They are trading the reverse hammer for a bounce tomorrow to at least retrace todays highs.

$155M on the line.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

You wanna see volume check out 1M shares of IWM bought in the final minute. They are trading the reverse hammer for a bounce tomorrow to at least retrace todays highs.

$155M on the line.
I will be swimming behind that big fish tomorrow at the open. Thanks
UpstateAg
AG
And now people are panic selling because they just heard about a public offering.
IrishTxAggie
AG
UpstateAg said:

And now people are panic selling because they just heard about a public offering.

Literally called it two days ago...
jmcfar_98 said:

AVEO up another 24% AH.

Just a heads up on AVEO, there will most likely be an offering before anything of significance is reported on their P3.
IrishTxAggie
AG
This should also put to rest the BS buyout rumors.
UpstateAg
AG
If they have a good product and don't screw up the PR and are financially responsible (that's a lot of risk right there...) this week has shown us that this baby will fly. And a month ago we saw that if they don't, this baby will burn.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

GS flashed above $200. It doesn't look done after pullback.
GS $201...so not done
pfo
AG
Zacks downgraded Disney to an outright sell.
Ragoo
AG
pfo said:

why?
pfo
AG
Ragoo said:

pfo said:

why?

Earnings expectations cut by them. Zach's upgrades and downgrads based on earnings expectations.
leoj
AG
There are actually people who look to that company for serious investing analysis?
UpstateAg
AG
I bet more people will buy now because of that. They're about as reliable as a magic eight ball.
ProgN
pfo said:

Pretty ballsy of Zachs considering DIS big event on April 11th. All indications are that they will give positive earnings guidance with the absorption of FOX. Plus the new Avengers movie has already destroyed pre-ticket buys records.

ETA:
Quote:

Walt Disney Co. appears to have another hit on its hands with "Avengers: Endgame."

The next installment in Disney's Marvel Studios universe of superheroes doesn't come out until the end of the month, but it is already setting records in ticket presales, indicating a blockbuster opening for the movie.

"Avengers: Endgame" had the biggest single-day ticket sales Tuesday on Comcast Corp.'s ticket-buying service Fandango. Fandango didn't disclose how many tickets were sold, but the performance of the previous record-holder offers some indication of how big "Endgame" could be: The previous Fandango record for sales in one day was set by Disney's "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," which collected $248 million in its opening weekend in the U.S. and Canada in December 2015.

"Endgame" made more in its first six hours on Fandango than the one-day record set by "The Force Awakens" in its first 24 hours of sales, the company said
HoustonAg2014
AG
I got my friend into AVEO Monday morning... just on a hunch and I already had too much so I was a pansy. He bought in at $0.65. and got out at $1.50. I'm so pissed I couldn't believe it. This kid is the luckiest on the world and I'm standing here with a $2.80 dollar cost average
ProgN

This could be positive for the markets tomorrow.
jmcfar_98
AG
UpstateAg said:

I bet more people will buy now because of that. They're about as reliable as a magic eight ball.

Good thing OA1 isn't a magic eight ball.
gougler08
AG
NIO continuing its trend up being up 4+% in the PM, let's see if it can actually build on it today instead of fall off
La Bamba
AG
Citi upgraded Nio to buy
First Page Last Page
Page 450 of 6399

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.