Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,787 Views | 224481 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Talon2DSO
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CYBR peeking above 3 day resistance. High probability of another move higher. WEEEEE
oldarmy1
AG

gougler08
AG
SONO seems to be in a small Darvis box, with top being 10.35 or so...bumped up against it the past 2 days, may run a bit if it can get through
gougler08
AG
NIO bottom around 5 or not enough of a reversal signal?
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

NIO bottom around 5 or not enough of a reversal signal?
Need to at least see $5.20 for some conviction. I note that the last red/green start looked identical to this one, so there's that.
oldarmy1
AG
Markets broke out. When you wish upon on a star....
oldarmy1
AG
This was a resistance check late on a Friday. Markets shoot above resistance and get a read on selling pressure, invites in shorts. As long as we hold serve above 2830 I think we explode upward Monday. Close below there and its cloudy. Close below 2828 and its a 1-2 day pullback cycle.
dlp3719
AG
Looking strong into the close
oldarmy1
AG
Bought 300 April 5th $55 Strikes @11 cents on INTC on likelihood of closing above 2832.

Cheap trick
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Bought 300 April 5th $55 Strikes @11 cents on INTC on likelihood of closing above 2832.

Cheap trick
Where can you see INTC going next week?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Cheap trick

Sorry...couldn't help myself...
E
AG
TEUM with a little Friday afternoon power hour spike
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

oldarmy1 said:

Cheap trick
If markets have the follow through based on the buying pressure into the close then I think it hits $55 by Tuesday.

We ended up near days highs. We broke above the last 3 days highs. The VIX took a reverse dive (Always good for bulls to see). The ES Futures had early selling after the close but are now above todays closing highs. Markets think momentum news is coming. Would love a China deal this weekend to send stocks into orbit.
E
AG
Should we start picking out which color lambos that we want? /stocktwits
oldarmy1
AG
Futures +19

Did someone say explosion?
jmcfar_98
AG
I think so but I don't remember who.

Some old wise man said "As long as we hold serve above 2830 I think we explode upward Monday"
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Futures +19

Did someone say explosion?

What did you see that keyed you in on 2830?
La Bamba
AG
China monthly PMI rising to 50.5 in March, up from 49.2 in Feb and up for first time in 4 months. Asian markets are nice and green. Can't be hurting futures...hope we get some good news from Washington this week re: trade war.
gougler08
AG
NIO up 3% PM
Aggie_2463
AG
Need NIO to rise on the China news
dlp3719
AG
INTC up 1.2% premarket ($54.35). Let's see where the $55 call options open!
dlp3719
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Cheap trick

More than doubled your money right there. 100%+ return. I tried to get in but no options trading after hours. Trading at $0.25 at the open
oldarmy1
AG
dlp3719 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Cheap trick

More than doubled your money right there. 100%+ return. I tried to get in but no options trading after hours. Trading at $0.25 at the open
I gave them 100 back at $0.29
oldarmy1
AG
That opening surge is where you take at least some money off the table on any weekly call options. Natural assumption is after the spike you get profit takers who bought on Friday. That will take the markets off highs and then look for actual 1st wave down and watch for the recovery back to days highs. That tells you markets didn't leave anyone "holding the bag" at the spike open top, and very likely new highs are coming.

We are only a few points from breaking previous trend top of 2860.71. Knock that out and we'll be staring 2900 flash in the face.
oldarmy1
AG
That technical breakout on JD looks full of continuation.

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Watch SUM for Red/Green reversal pattern. Note the building red volume crescendo

Not claiming I can time the market but I can time my entries for highest probability of success, with controlled stops if entry fails.
oldarmy1
AG
New intraday high on S&P after small pullback. The bulls are in control!
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

That technical breakout on JD looks full of continuation.

CheladaAg
AG
Looks like AVEO about to breakout above $1 due to momentum of a big 500k buy this morning
oldarmy1
AG
Something for you traders to look at on SUM. Only one time did a red/green reversal have over 3 days of upward move. The last one was a large candle. That would take a market breakout above 2862, to get a further move upward.

IF you are like me and own the net free position but bought a chunk on the red/green signal in the $15 then know that I just sold 75% of those TRADING shares at $16.35. 10%+ ROI on money that was otherwise sidelined is crushing the fund managers. Remember that.

Same with the WEEKLY INTC calls. I took the initial 100 of 300 off the table as posted at 29 cents. But then took another 100 off at 25-26 cents. Markets need to fully retest 2860-2861 highs for INTC to continue to $55 today or tomorrow. We also have a gap now at 2836 to watch.
oldarmy1
AG
IWM weekly $156 strikes bought
tramaro1
AG
Just went net free on my April CSCO calls!!
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

Just went net free on my April CSCO calls!!
Whoop!
oldarmy1
AG
INTC $55 Strikes reached $0.70 on that last move. Note we came close to that 2860 mark. We just need to flash above (even if S&P doesn't continue upward) for our exit price on the calls to be reached.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Assuming AVEO closes above $1, at least they'll reset the clock on listing compliance!
First Page Last Page
Page 444 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.