Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,188 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
tramaro1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OA, do you think GG is going to climb or going to fall back into past trends (get to around $11.40 then falls below $11). I am net free on them, but just curious on your thoughts if I should get out 100% or if you think it will go back up?
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Assuming AVEO closes above $1, at least they'll reset the clock on listing compliance!
Need 11 days above $1
dlp3719
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IWM weekly $156 strikes bought
At $0.43?
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

OA, do you think GG is going to climb or going to fall back into past trends (get to around $11.40 then falls below $11). I am net free on them, but just curious on your thoughts if I should get out 100% or if you think it will go back up?
I think gold in general is going to rocket eventually. You're net free. Don't overtrade a great disciplined win.
oldarmy1
AG
dlp3719 said:

oldarmy1 said:

IWM weekly $156 strikes bought
At $0.43?
Yessir

fyi - I also bought the $157.50 April 18's with a much larger option order

Looking for 100% on the weeklies and 100%+ on the April 18's.
oldarmy1
AG
Mercy the money made buying dips since the v bottom has been ridiculous. Thank you Trump!
oldarmy1
AG
Markets screwing around just sucking the traders out. Seen it a thousand times.
leoj
AG
Wish I could get puts on LYFT right now
ProgN
leoj said:

Wish I could get puts on LYFT right now
Quote:

CBOE Global Markets Inc. (CBOE) said Monday that it expects options on shares of Lyft Inc. to begin trading on April 4. Lyft shares, which debuted on Friday, tumbled 10% in midday trade to fall below the $72 IPO price. CBOE said it plans to list options for the ride-hailing service on its four exchanges, CBOE Options Exchange, CBOE C2 Options Exchange, CBOE BZX Options Exchange and CBOE EDGX Options Exchange. Morgan Stanley is expected to be the designated primary market maker for Lyft options on CBOE Options Exchange, and IMC Financial Markets is expected to be DPM on the CBOE EDGX Options Exchange. Meanwhile, the Renaissance IPO ETF (IPO) was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 gained 0.8%.
leoj
AG
Thank you
ProgN
oldarmy1
AG
Markets technical breakout. Think about when I called out JD Friday having a technical breakout and to hold it.

Markets just sent the bat signal to big money.
gougler08
AG
SONO trying to break out with the market
gougler08
AG
Also, ALGN closed that big gap today on the flash move at the beginning of the day, hopefully we can still see a flash up to $300 if the market runs
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

SONO trying to break out with the market
SONO day 4 of red/green reversal. It's last big red/green reversal had a 6 day green run.
leoj
AG
Those Disney calls...

Antoniobanderas.gif
dlp3719
AG
oldarmy1 said:

jayelbee said:

oldarmy1 said:

INTC Cup & Handle. It's a BIG one this time. Long cycle of developing the cup. Handle forming now. April 18th gives us good amount of time to see it play out.

3 weeks out seems like a relatively short time line for a cup that formed over 10 months. Can you provide some addition insight? Would love to understand why you're so bullish.

The pattern gives us ranges that are more predictable while waiting for an eventual breakout. To achieve 95 cents doesn't require a breakout, it only needs to move off of lower range above $54.25 3 weeks out. It would need to move above $54.50 by midweek and $54.75 by next Friday (2weeks).

So we are trading the defined range up to last $55 it hit last week versus requiring being 100% bullish.. Make sense?

I took 100 at 40 cents and another 100 at 34 cents. I can either sell 100 along the way to reduce my avg 37 cent entry, sell that 100 at 74 cents for a no risk 100, sell that 100 at my target 95 cents locking in a guaranteed gain and hold the other 100 to see if markets do breakout giving me a much higher ROI than 108%.

If I had taken 100 only at 40 cent I would have same decision at 80 cent, or 95 target, etc. if I bought 10 same thing. It's all risk mgmt.

And to the poster asking about stop/loss, 25 cents.

If you look back on AAPL I posted 50% exit once target exit had been broken upward on a volume spike. I was then in a position to watch the markets at highs of the day, and trend highs, but didn't see volume flooding in typical of continuation. Therefore I posted that I was exiting the other half, and would look to re-enter on pullback. I did-it did and I'm in another AAPL call.

Hope this helps

With the move up today, I'm wanting to move my stop up to entry. Did you move your stop up or leave at $0.25?
oldarmy1
AG
Moved it up to 40 cents so no loss proposition. With a breakout we shouldn't revisit there.
oldarmy1
AG
IWM with a 175k share on the minute volume. $26M buy on the attempted sell down at $154.25.

oldarmy1
AG
Retirement account purchases only for this one. Buying total of 250k shares of MUX on the deep post funding sell-off.
AgShaun00
AG
why the sell off?
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

why the sell off?
Where?
jmcfar_98
AG
Lots of volume on AVEO for just a rumor.
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

why the sell off?
Where?

sorry on the mux
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

why the sell off?
Where?

sorry on the mux
They had a funding event offering $25M. It was announced that full funding was closed.
oldarmy1
AG
Here goes IWM
ProgN
OK OB1,

What's the play at the close for a positive open tomorrow?

dlp3719
AG
I'm with you on the weekly's and 4/18's
YNWA_AG
AG
OA are you still holding the 4/18 INTC calls until $.90?
oldarmy1
AG
YNWA_AG said:

OA are you still holding the 4/18 INTC calls until $.90?
YES! 95 cents
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO reached target......OUT!!! Another 100% gain!
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

OK OB1,

What's the play at the close for a positive open tomorrow?

Throw a dart? I'd say any of the recently posted. They made control moves versus blow out jumps, so room to go.
oldarmy1
AG
Going to close out those MCHP calls from last week on the big jump blowout move today. That said, pullback = opportunity for easy money next couple of days.
oldarmy1
AG
HEAR chart pattern now bullish
ProgN
Thanks, I bot INTC 55 calls for 5/10. I don't have your guts for being real short term.
First Page Last Page
Page 445 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.