Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,098,299 Views | 224554 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

I decided to take a DIS long position in my ROTH this morning. I intend to hold for 15 years or more.
You just like the whole Star Wars stuff don't ya?
i expect our populations n to continue to grow and as the population grows we birth more consumers of Disney products.
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

I decided to take a DIS long position in my ROTH this morning. I intend to hold for 15 years or more.
i expect our populations n to continue to grow and as the population grows we birth more consumers of Disney products.
Our wives do their part to contribute as well...
oldarmy1
AG
I am selling 50% of ENPH today. We talked about it in the $4 area last year and it hit $9.50 today. Looks like it should breakout and continue but following the OA1 rules of engagement on this one.
oldarmy1
AG
Time for me to get GG $11 Calls again. Third cycle
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU trendline still intact. It had gotten ahead of itself but came right down to trendline from its lows before bouncing.
Aggie_2463
AG
In on NIO at $5.80
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Weeklies or out a couple weeks?
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Nearly 24k NIO $6 Calls April 18's. I'm buying 50 of those at $0.36

Didn't have much spare $ left in my RH account so I got 2 of these at $.38.

Don't know what I'm gonna do with it but it wasnt much money to test it out, never performed an option before.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

oldarmy1 said:

Ragoo said:

Our wives do their part to contribute as well...
word
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Weeklies or out a couple weeks?
April 18
ProgN
Bought the May 17th $6 strike calls on NIO. I wanted a little more time than 1 month.
gougler08
AG
Closed above 2820, let's run next week boys
oldarmy1
AG
DIS dropped $1.50+ after hours. Is that on the James Gunn rehire?
khkman22
AG
gougler08 said:

So I'm new to selling options so can someone confirm I understand this right? I'm ok with having a medium/long position on MU and am looking to enter, but don't want the risk of an earnings fall.

If I sell a put option then if earnings are strong and the stock goes up, I pocket the premium but don't own any stock. If earnings make the stop dip and I'm called out, I then take the shares at whatever price it ends up being right but have still earned the premium, so some of my loss is defrayed right?
This may be what you meant, but it is worded funny to me. You take the shares at the exercise price of the option, not the market price of the shares at the time the option is exercised.
leoj
AG
Hmm, not sure why that would be. Him directing means gotg3 should be another success and the cast wanted him back.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

DIS dropped $1.50+ after hours. Is that on the James Gunn rehire?
It appears so
gougler08
AG
khkman22 said:

gougler08 said:

So I'm new to selling options so can someone confirm I understand this right? I'm ok with having a medium/long position on MU and am looking to enter, but don't want the risk of an earnings fall.

If I sell a put option then if earnings are strong and the stock goes up, I pocket the premium but don't own any stock. If earnings make the stop dip and I'm called out, I then take the shares at whatever price it ends up being right but have still earned the premium, so some of my loss is defrayed right?
This may be what you meant, but it is worded funny to me. You take the shares at the exercise price of the option, not the market price of the shares at the time the option is exercised.

Yeah apparently I don't type well on Friday afternoon
J_Landes89
AG
You and me both!
gougler08
AG
I just realized the volume on SPX yesterday was the highest since right before Christmas
gougler08
AG
Looking around today, IRDM looks like it just broke out with volume, could be a good candidate for a quick run up if markets go...will monitor on Monday AM
La Bamba
AG
https://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&dl=en&a=https%3A%2F%2Fbaijiahao.baidu.com%2Fs%3Fid%3D1628063608704518863%26wfr%3Dspider%26for%3Dpc%26isFailFlag%3D1

Link above shows some interesting numbers on total SUV sales in China for month of February (it's a translated page so bear with the wonky grammar). NIO's ES8 ranks second only to the Mercedes GLS. It tops Audi, VW, Tesla, Infiniti and Acura. This is not just EV, but both EV and ICE. This is also pre 6-seater ES8 and ES6 rollout. Now if we could do something about that SP .
ProgN
TLRY reports earnings after the close today.
ProgN
I want to kick DIS ceo in the balls.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

I want to kick DIS ceo in the balls.

What did he do?
ProgN
He rehired Gunn to direct GOTG3.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

and?
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

As someone who likes the GOTG movies, I don't see a problem with this...
ProgN
I couldn't care less either way, but it's not being received well and I bought the calls with OA on Friday. This is just from a trading stand point on my part.
gougler08
AG
NIO heading down again, is it going to test the opening day low of 5.35?
E
AG
It better not
shiphunt
AG
CSCO busting through Friday's high. OA April calls looking good
La Bamba
AG
Nio has had two days of ~2.5% up in early PM followed by same drop at the opening. Broke the 5.75/5.80 support line. I guess testing the ATL is where we go from here before bouncing?
oldarmy1
AG
The SUM $17 basing call looks spot on. It dipped below $17 again after posting that and now at $17.70.
oldarmy1
AG
Financials are running. BAC, PNC and WFC broke out of resistance sideways tops.
ProgN
NIO starting to show improvement. I also like that it's short interest in 37%
First Page Last Page
Page 430 of 6416

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.