Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,988,096 Views | 224152 Replies | Last: 45 min ago by McInnis 03
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm shorting any and all suggestions now!! Seems wiser.
tramaro1
AG
Haha, right! We need OA to pull out his majic ball and provide us with a guarantee can't miss trade!
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
He did ... Visa @ 155. It hit pre-market.

I listened but managed the weeklies poorly.
Ranger222
AG
again, y'all play the weirdest things. There are safer bets out there then what gets posted here a lot of the time.

Big buying of Disney April calls yesterday, expecting a move up. Have been waiting for this stock to get going for a while now.
Ragoo
AG
gotsand said:

He did ... Visa @ 155. It hit pre-market.

I listened but managed the weeklies poorly.
i got the 3/15 call at .25 could have waited but should a winner.
ProgN
Ranger222 said:

again, y'all play the weirdest things. There are safer bets out there then what gets posted here a lot of the time.

Big buying of Disney April calls yesterday, expecting a move up. Have been waiting for this stock to get going for a while now.
Ranger, you mentioned ROKU under $55, what's your actual entry target on that one?
Ragoo
AG
Ranger222 said:

agree on the weird stuff

I much prefer to play in the 'name' brand markets.
TombstoneTex
AG
Ranger222 said:

I'm long on Disney as well. Buy and hold stock for me!
J_Landes89
AG
big red candle on NIO to start us off today. 5.78 already hit
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Anyone want some 3/15 20 HEAR?!
Or a SLIGHT BUNDFLE OF $17.50'S?
La Bamba
AG
Nio continues to bleed money.
cjo03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Zion went 13 for 13 upon his return, his shoe did not blow up again, and NKE Q3 ER next Thursday. I am perpetually bullish.
leoj
AG
LRCX having a real good week
oldarmy1
AG
We have a reverse H&S on the intraday yesterday and the daily chart has one as well. All signals say buy pullbacks in stocks for explosion upward.
oldarmy1
AG
NVDA breaking out of a long term resistance and coming off a flag formation. Weekly $172.50 entered.
Aggie_2463
AG
HEAR went from $14.25 to $13.28 within a minute, back to $14.19 within 5 mins
Post removed:
by user
Bonfire1996
AG
cjo03 said:

Ranger222 said:

Zion went 13 for 13 upon his return, his shoe did not blow up again, and NKE Q3 ER next Thursday. I am perpetually bullish.
Any insight for us plebes?
oldarmy1
AG
There's your V guaranteed $155 in normal trading hours, after hitting above that pre-market.
oldarmy1
AG
TSLA chart is a disaster. If it loses the last $270 area bounce its going to head for retest of major support $250.
oldarmy1
AG
SUM firm support at $17. That's your new basing. 3 flash days under $17 rebounded = upward move likely.
oldarmy1
AG
I see the most detailed and intricate analysis reports there are, but sometimes its paying attention to the simple technical that guide you best. We've completed a big reverse H&S recovery. We've had a pull back down to below 2725 immediately rebound back to resistance, creating another smaller reverse H&S.

The chicken is in the pot ticking. It's Friday and although we've had some rare Friday busts upward the historical odds suggest it would be Tuesday. Take that for FWIW.

I also circled that small pullback on Feb 14 after attempted breakout failed on the trend line. That happened on, you guessed it, a Friday.

gougler08
AG
SPX off of 2819 again today...think it may just be a matter of time (to OA's point) of busting through 2820 and shooting upwards
oldarmy1
AG
DIS $115 calls for next Friday @ $0.70 cents would be sweet.

Started buying at 62-63 cents
BubbleBoyB
AG
AVGR on the rise today.
What makes Avinger most appealing is the current pending approval with the FDA of a small vessel PAD device. Hopeful to see a bigger jump next week.
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DIS $155 calls for next Friday @ $0.70 cents would be sweet.

$115????
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
khkman22
AG
oldarmy1 said:

DIS $155 calls for next Friday @ $0.70 cents would be sweet.
I think you mean $115 calls. Hope nobody rushed out and paid $0.70 for 155.

Been periodically keeping up with it so I could remind my parents to get out when it gets to $120, so when I saw DIS and $155 in the same sentence, I almost fell out of my chair.
oldarmy1
AG
Corrected the DIS to $115.

Work with me people!

I filled 47 out of 50. Not bad.

Looks like an alert service went off on the options. Forum effect!

oldarmy1
AG
Days highs on those DIS $115 calls was $1.25.
Wiggletrace
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Got in on those at 0.64

What's the exit strategy on these? percentage based or price of the stock... i've been burned on decay a few times recently.
cjo03
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

cjo03 said:

Ranger222 said:

Any insight for us plebes?

Nah, you wouldn't want my insight. I am in HR and generally according to the internet we just cost money and everything is our fault. I do have a vested (and significant unvested...) interest in growth though.
oldarmy1
AG
Wiggletrace said:

oldarmy1 said:

Got in on those at 0.64

What's the exit strategy on these? percentage based or price of the stock... i've been burned on decay a few times recently.
Well, unless it breaks out of this long Darvis Box then the huge payoff won't hit. Since we are on a one week option why not sell half at double and see if it breaks out by Tuesday.

OR, if in a capital build mode just sell it all on a 100% gain.
Wiggletrace
AG
thanks OA
gougler08
AG
What are some decent medium term options you guys are looking at? Want to try and get in now before what looks like a move up in the market...
oldarmy1
AG
OLED just makes me smile. Another breakout on trend. $78 on January 3rd. $158.90 today.
First Page Last Page
Page 428 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.