Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,977 Views | 223264 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by lck90
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GG for you $11.50 call buyers. After it breaks into the money watch for a premium pop and exit for whopping gains.
oldarmy1
AG
Pulled the trigger on GILD weekly $68. Likely going to sell today if it breaks $67.50
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NIO continues its basing around the $7.20's area. This is the 3rd sell rating to hit NIO. The last two occurred before taking off from $6.25 and then $6.50. They sure are trying to keep the lid on it.

TA-DA!!!!!

Everyone take a bow for outflanking the idiot "experts".
E
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

MNGA with the symbol change today. TRNX now.

They missed a golden opportunity to be TRON
oldarmy1
AG
Here's something you won't see me post very often. I don't know exactly where my exit point is for the DE call entry yesterday. I think I'll take it off when DE hits above $160 simply because today is Wednesday and I don't like weekly calls for the most part into Thursday Friday.

Make note of that for all these weekly entries posted. The March 15th and beyond I'll likely take at least 25% off the table on good movers just to have a cushion in case the markets pause on the upward trend.
Aggie09Derek
AG
E said:

jmcfar_98 said:

They missed a golden opportunity to be TRON

Already taken
Colt98
AG
So I have a question. I'm about to board a plane for 2 hrs. Should I put in some sell orders on these weeklys and GG before I board? Or just pay for the wifi and watch as I fly??
IrishTxAggie
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

That'll be good for a 5% drop today
Aggie_2463
AG
AKS is up 5% today.

Holding it a bit longer to see how this wall / steel plays out with Trump.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

jmcfar_98 said:

Heavens yes.

Hey, new people. Your entry fee for all the wonderful trades on larger markets is to buy 100 shares of TRNX, formerly MNGA. Think of it as a constant reminder that not all stocks rise......ever.
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

jmcfar_98 said:

That would be AVEO.
oldarmy1
AG
Watch ROKU to see if it can continue trend by pushing to new high or if the current intraday pattern holds, which would be a reverse Harambi pattern. I posted selling the covered calls yesterday and we'll see if those pay off or force me into a purchase.

And when I say reversal I'm not talking anything more than consolidation like the last Harambi pattern that occurred provided, which was a $5 pullback before catching momentum again.
E
AG
My dumb ass sold my CLNE this morning, without reading the news of a contracts with cities on the west coast... now its booming
oldarmy1
AG
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20190220:nBw6mhhna
gigemJTH12
AG
Question...what do I do if I have no idea about a lot that's being said? Stick around and I'll figure it out?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Tasty trade for options lingo and stick around. Watch some YouTube videos. A little google.
oldarmy1
AG
BAC green. GILD options already moving.
deadbq03
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Question...what do I do if I have no idea about a lot that's being said? Stick around and I'll figure it out?
My two-cents as a newbie: at some point the best way to learn is to do. Start simple and low-risk with a covered call in something you don't mind keeping if it doesn't execute. Get your handle on the fundamentals of covered calls and it'll be easy to expand your knowledge from that foundation.
Aggie_2463
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Do what I do, just hide in the shadows so you don't look dumb
gougler08
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Trade a few options as well, best way to learn (just follow OA a couple times to have a good chance of making money while you learn)
ProgN
Yes, keep following thread and don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone here is more than willing to help you learn.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Nice move on HEAR to bounce off the 200/50MA and work off the oversold condition.
AgShaun00
AG
Hear a stock buy or trading options?
Colt98
AG
Some of us bought march 20 calls on HEaR
oldarmy1
AG
and don't read backwards and enter a previously posted option. It's likely too late, so for now use the Tasty Trade site mentioned for getting some baseline acumen. I'm not likely to post another option trade, or even a stock entry after the last ones. Wednesday is a pivot day in general terms and not usually big gains.

Watching ROKU for direction.

We have an intraday reverse head and shoulders, which if breaks upward will run.

But on the daily chart that Harami reversal pattern looms. So watch to see if the intraday pattern fails or rallies for how I think the stock (and maybe broader markets) will trade next couple of days.

Here's daily:

And here's the Harami example from Tasty Trade

FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Breakouts in UCO and DIG I hypothesized about last week looking good. Hopefully, they'll test the 200MAs.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Hear a stock buy or trading options?
I took a stock position. Will look to sell once it shows (edit: overbought) on the daily. I use 2 period Wilder's RSI to determine overbought/oversold.
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

Breakouts in UCO and DIG I hypothesized about last week looking good. Hopefully, they'll test the 200MAs.
Almost pulled the trigger on DIG. Well done!
oldarmy1
AG
Updated intraday on ROKU. See that perfect support left and right shoulder???

oldarmy1
AG
FMC broke out of longer term resistance. Only own shares and didn't trade the options this time.
oldarmy1
AG
CDE back close to opening highs. Bullish

GG above $11.50. Options in the money and premium hasn't popped to where I would exit.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

Thanks. I did not go long UCO, only DIG.

HEAR back to oversold at the moment.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD continuing its push upwards. Need $67.50 for the weekly $68 to make a 50%+ move.
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

Thanks. I did not go long UCO, only DIG.

HEAR back to oversold at the moment.
When you set your intraday buy/sell to show yellow on even trades buyer/seller being even number of shares to show yellow it shows you something is about to break. Note the volume becomes super small. That last big red down move is like a boxer punch and if the shorts think it should have gone lower it stuns them. The bulls wait to see if there is more power behind the selling or if it was a blip. This creates the yellow stagnant pattern.

oldarmy1
AG
ROKU weekly $50 Puts are still above $2. Crazy premium due to earnings coming up in a day.
First Page Last Page
Page 398 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.