Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,686 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yes, it's the week before they report earnings. If we have market follow through, ROKU is in the 50's next week.
my gut tells me the earnings are going to be less important than eyeballs on the roku channel and if they report subs to other content. For example; they are getting a cut on new subs obtained through their device to Netflix and others. They are trying to create multiple revenue streams. If those grow then the stock takes off. Otherwise it will drop.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

Prognightmare said:

Yes, it's the week before they report earnings. If we have market follow through, ROKU is in the 50's next week.
my gut tells me the earnings are going to be less important than eyeballs on the roku channel and if they report subs to other content. For example; they are getting a cut on new subs obtained through their device to Netflix and others. They are trying to create multiple revenue streams. If those grow then the stock takes off. Otherwise it will drop.
Agreed, I will play it running up into earnings but cash out before, provided the market moves higher. For earnings, I'll play puts and calls because it will move big either way. Half will be worthless, half will pay nice, IMO.
leoj
AG
EA up big on their new game that came out, Apex Legends which is a free to play Fortnite competitor. May be worth a look, big player numbers so far which could continue into the next week and they may keep announcing those numbers.
CheladaAg
AG
What ever acquisition news comes out of MNGA on the 12th, it better be a complete homerun.

It's funny that I just had another penny stock RGSE come out with news just now that they are not in listing compliance and would rather delist to OTC than reverse split as their belief is the value would get to the pre-split value which would eventually and negatively impact shareholders. Oh the dichotomy of these types of companies.
silvey77
AG
I like to look at the industries that will benefit from these big games. Headsets - turtle beach. Gamimg accessories like Logitech. Etc.
No man in the wrong can stand against a man in the right that keeps on a comin'
leoj
AG
Had no idea turtle was public, thanks.
leoj
AG
Idk if anyone wants to look at some options on EA, but all of my friends who play multiplayer online ps4 games have downloaded Apex over the weekend. I think this is going to keep snowballing.
12thDude
AG
I'll second that opinion, seems like Apex is gonna be big for EA. Forbes has an article that said they had 10 million new players download the game in about 3 days. Of course it's free to download, like Fortnite, but it seems to be a hit so far, including with my son and his gamer friends. The coming weeks should be interesting for EA stock.
docaggie
AG
What it's missing, though, is the port to mobile devices.
And I'm officially old. I downloaded it and promptly died in multiple rounds with only a single kill to my name.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
leoj
AG
Up almost 5% pm
oldarmy1
AG
We hope you've enjoyed your upward portion of the markets this morning. Thank you for flying sideways airlines.

Seriously though, a new high would be a surprise today with another shutdown almost certain.

For those in RRTS - take a look at the daily volume. It's already 5x daily average with markets less than 30 minutes.
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Up almost 5% pm
Anyone buy it on the dip last week? That's a crazy 1 week run of $35+/share
oldarmy1
AG
Markets filled the small gaps from Friday. See how everything responds.
SECAg13
AG
Anybody buying the dip on Roku?
gougler08
AG
Seems like $45 is pretty firm resistance for now
E
AG
Apparently one of the MNGA guys other companies is Thunder Energies (TNRG) and it's up 100% today. Looks like it's a real penny stock lol
oldarmy1
AG
Rare option buy for me of EBAY $37 Strikes out to mid March.
gougler08
AG
SPX futures up 18.5 right now
La Bamba
AG
Anybody playing Nio leading up to the CC this Friday? Currently at 7.50 down from about last 8.40 last week.
E
AG
With ACB having a bad earnings call yesterday and things looking down for them short term, would this be good for CRON?
UpstateAg
AG
I put an order in for some eBay options, following OA. Maybe it's the dreary weather out here, but I'm feeling very unmotivated to look at a bunch of charts. Especially compared to last week
leoj
AG
Ea shed all gains yesterday but up 9% again pm after upgrades. Apex is up to 25 mil players in just one week, it took fortnight 40 days to get to 20 mil. Wow
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

spence10 said:

Just bought some TWTR
I went with the 15th $31's on the news of the large option purchase. It was bumping below $29.50 and I had to bite the bullet.
Anyone who bought the TWTR $31's I am hanging onto them as the final cycle of consolidation finishes before it takes off higher.
oldarmy1
AG
Still good with the EBAY 15th $37 strikes. Looking for a 100% ROI
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

spence10 said:

Just bought some TWTR
I went with the 15th $31's on the news of the large option purchase. It was bumping below $29.50 and I had to bite the bullet.
Anyone who bought the TWTR $31's I am hanging onto them as the final cycle of consolidation finishes before it takes off higher.
I just bought some at $30.53.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Still good with the EBAY 15th $37 strikes. Looking for a 100% ROI
We have lift off
UpstateAg
AG
Was your entry better than $.50?

Edit to add, I put a buy at $.50, which I thought was on the low-end
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Was your entry better than $.50?

Edit to add, I put a buy at $.50, which I thought was on the low-end
50 cents and then gifted the pre-launch drop to quadruple my calls....so predictable and easy on that one.
oldarmy1
AG
Put sell in at .98 so you get the psychological magnet fills pressing upward - just in case.
oldarmy1
AG
NIO ebbs and flows reversal day....fyi
oldarmy1
AG
CSX breakout trend continues
oldarmy1
AG
SONO never reached back to my $10.26 target. Sometimes a trade you know looks good never gets filled. Some of you did buy in the 410.50 area. Congrats!
Colt98
AG
I got my eBay at .51.
E
AG
Anyone know what's up with EPE? Oil goes up but EPE continues to go down
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU looks ready to breakout and retest that $50 mark again. No covered calls this time.

First Page Last Page
Page 391 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.