Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,063,596 Views | 224398 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by EliteZags
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jj9000 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

I feel like they may have to halt MNGA today...
Am I reading this correctly?

MNGA at ~$1 pre-market...after a 20:1 reverse split...effectively translating into a .05 entry (prior to reverse split)?

Good entry point...on no?

Seeing that the offering is at $1.25 from what OA said, now might not be a bad entry. But its a complete shot in the dark and there are no fundamentals or technical to this stock right now.
oldarmy1
AG
tamu2009 said:

So what would be a good target entry on them? Are would you recommend staying as far away from it as the plague?
Who knows. Management has screwed us royally on this one. Gave the shorts ammo with the RS and here's some fun - should the stock close below $1 then it failed to maintain the required time above $1 for listing. So either you have another RS or you deal with OTC until your business commands stock premium. But in order to attract most capital investors you need to be listed.
oldarmy1
AG
The stock is crossed at the open. Trading $1 x $1, so its now a will of longs versus shorts. Longs want to hold that $1 obviously, so just how much will the shorts put into the continuation?

Also, that $1 is the closing price, so flashing below intraday is irrelevant. It's the close.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
jeeez MNGA management - wouldn't be surprised to see some CAL
E
AG
Anyone in ROSE? It was doing so well the second half of January but has been tanking ever since
oldarmy1
AG
In better news JD came within eyeshot of that $23.50 projected support and bounced. As markets consolidate flashing below that would be decent entry.

Señor Chang
AG
Is anyone executing their RRTS options at $.50, or just selling them? Looks like they are trading at $.07 right now.
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

Is anyone executing their RRTS options at $.50, or just selling them? Looks like they are trading at $.07 right now.
I sold mine. With wind at these small entities backs I'm expecting performance and production. Mid caps and small caps have too much to offer to mess with these at this point. I'll hold the net free shares but on any big move higher will be selling a good chunk of that.
Colt98
AG
So with CRON kind of holding solid around 21 here and the markets being down, do you think I should get out of my 18 puts? Was hoping it would test a lower support but think it could break out if markets turn green.
jj9000
AG
MNGA bouncing of .88.

Wondering if and when to enter.
oldarmy1
AG
jj9000 said:

MNGA bouncing of .88.

Hey that's $0.045 presplit!
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

jj9000 said:

MNGA bouncing of .88.

At least you have a good attitude given the circumstances!!

Not sure I would.
Aggie_2463
AG
Damn, I was kinda joking when I said since I bought some MNGA it would hit $1....

Glad I sold yesterday morning when I saw the stock change names at $2.30. Had a bad feeling about it.

For some day trading guys it may be good pick up to get in under $1 if they think it'll close at $1 or more.
oldarmy1
AG
jj9000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

jj9000 said:

MNGA bouncing of .88.

At least you have a good attitude given the circumstances!!

Not sure I would.
If I hadn't cleaned up on the 2350 entries I'd not be so jolly. But I always take trading small caps as super high risk. Intelesat (I) was the last one that paid off from penny stock to sell at $30, so when management executes it can be a beautiful thing.

Plus while the drop in valuation stinks to high heaven it's all a net free holding, so its not capital being reduced. I'm not posting any more of these small caps because they are dicey on management. I can handle that but don't want that impacting the over-arching main wealth building on the larger markets.
oldarmy1
AG
FMC, ALGN, PNC...heck all of the Put entry list for yesterday paying off.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'd still appreciate the small-cap postings. Anyone following this thread should recognize that these are personal observations and thoughts and you should do your own due diligence. No one is forcing anyone to buy into what anyone posts.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
agreed.
mrad85
AG
Ahhh come on, I need someone, other than myself, to blame for this garbage I have.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO is my current garbage one... I'm wearing that bad boy like a Scarlett letter!
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'd still appreciate the small-cap postings. Anyone following this thread should recognize that these are personal observations and thoughts and you should do your own due diligence. No one is forcing anyone to buy into what anyone posts.
I'm 1 for 4 on them but in order to benefit you would have had to be in them all or fortunate enough to have selected the 1. I only know 1 person who bought Intelesat and they sold at $20 for their monster gain. They also were in the 3 losers and ended up making a little on one and were nearly net free on MNGA.

I'll PM you because it detracts from the technical trades, because these little suckers don't have strong technical patterns.
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie- you still in MAXR? Been doing well since you mentioned it. Thanks for the tip. Got in below $5.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AVEO is my current garbage one... I'm wearing that bad boy like a Scarlett letter!
Hey I made off like a bandit on your AVEO. Just glad I decided not to go to the well that last dip under $2.

IrishTxAggie
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

IrishTxAggie- you still in MAXR? Being doing well since you mentioned it. Thanks for the tip. Got in below $5.
Not right now. I did a quick flip on some calls. I may get back in just before earnings. Losing that satellite was rough, but it was insured for more than it was worth, so I think there will be an earnings beat.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Hey I made off like a bandit on your AVEO. Just glad I decided not to go to the well that last dip under $2.

Unfortunately I wasn't so good about taking profits and buying back in with AVEO. I bought the dips, but never sold the run-ups. I had/have a serious case of FOMO with that one because it was one of my first trades when I started about two years ago.

Live and learn.
UpstateAg
AG
I'm holding the CRON 2/15 18 puts until earnings or until I get stopped out. It's come really close to my SL trigger already today. If it breaks 21, things will liven up.
UpstateAg
AG
I mean, AVEO isn't dead yet. And if their science is solid, maybe they get a BO for 2 dollars a share???? That is my hope at least, so I can walk away with a little bit of profit.
ProgN
OA, and anyone else. SQ seems to be showing strength in a down market and keeps forming the handle. Would it be prudent to buy some March 1 calls with their earnings on Feb. 27? TIA
IrishTxAggie
AG
HOLY *****!!

oldarmy1
AG
I am taking PNC puts off the table on the strong premium move. I will monitor and might drop strike price for a cheaper re-entry into Puts but would want a decent bounce.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Nice to finally have a win! GE puts worked out perfectly for a 150% gain in 2 days! SP has dropped back to its 100 day SMA. Will watch next week to see if it breaks through it or bounces off it. If it breaks through hard, I'll buy puts again.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

HOLY *****!!

Hmm. Someone playing the lottery with cheap calls.

That might stop the decline from reaching my $29 target.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

HOLY *****!!

Hmm. Someone playing the lottery with cheap calls.

That might stop the decline from reaching my $29 target.
I want to know where the hell they found 5MM shares to write those calls...
E
AG
Hopefully panic selling on MNGA is over. I'm gonna flip for pennies at this point and try to get some of my money back.
IrishTxAggie
AG
E said:

Hopefully panic selling on MNGA is over. I'm gonna flip for pennies at this point and try to get some of my money back.
Just a heads up; That wont be so easy if they end up OTC. Robinhood doesn't support OTC stocks.
Aggie_2463
AG
E said:

That stock is scary. I'm going to see if it goes any lower.

First Page Last Page
Page 389 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.