Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,107,286 Views | 224618 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I went a head a sold them for a small profit so I didn't have to watch them.
Ragoo
AG
Colt98 said:

I went a head a sold them for a small profit so I didn't have to watch them.
you own the stock long right? 1000 shares? At what cost basis?
CheladaAg
AG
E said:

MNGA seeing a nice bump this morning

I think today's news about the city of San Diego adopting it's technology will go a long ways to show how "valid" the company is. This could put a cap on a lot of the critics out there.
E
AG
with that news, i might finally be out of the red (.22) on this stock by end of day!

CheladaAg
AG
boyz05 said:

E said:

MNGA seeing a nice bump this morning

I think today's news about the city of San Diego adopting it's technology will go a long ways to show how "valid" the company is. This could put a cap on a lot of the critics out there.
MNGA about to break out for you day traders.
Colt98
AG
My cost basis is right at $30 on ROKU. I bought 10 contract of this weeks feb 41.5 for $.68, and got filled on the sell at $1.10. I could have sold them for 1.34 earlier this morning, but it dipped while I was taking my morning dump. I've got some actual work to get done today and don't want to have to watch an option that I'm looking at a +- $100 difference in the sell of. When I'm working on a deal at my office where I will make 20k in a few days, I need to get this take off finished.

gougler08
AG
Is SPX flagging a bit now after the good run over the past few weeks?
IrishTxAggie
AG
MNGA is taking off. Be prepared for profit takers at the end of today and don't fall victim to FOMO. The volume move is outrageous!!
Ranger222
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ranger, I'm looking at buying NVDA puts if it opens up tomorrow at the open. What do you think?
I'm personally staying away for now for several reasons -- 1) premiums now juiced with large move down, 2) AMD reporting tomorrow (I think), 3) pre-announcement usually means the worst news is out. For these reasons, I'd personally look at longer dated puts if your thesis is that NVDA's growth story is ending for now. Hard for me to get into shorter dated puts because of their price. If you do, use today's high as a stop
Ranger222
AG
For you ROKU guys, someone bought $7 million worth of ROKU July 19th 46 C earlier today on the dip. Also 550,00 shares bought today at $42.76.
ProgN
Thanks bud
what say you
AVEO, is now the time for a short term buy in??
IrishTxAggie
AG
what say you said:

AVEO, is now the time for a short term buy in??

It's a dart board at this point. Management is ****ing stupid with any PR they have and are God awful at conveying the message. I'm either going to make a mint or lose my ass at this point it feels like.
ProgN
ROKU approaching $44. It needs to power through that towards filling the gap, IMO
Colt98
AG
Glad I closed out the puts
ProgN
Colt98 said:

Glad I closed out the puts
aggielax48
AG
Looking for advice on CRON. I bought in a little over $6 and sold half to go net free. Its now over 18. Ride it out or take some more profit?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Sell calls on them.
oldarmy1
AG
aggielax48 said:

Looking for advice on CRON. I bought in a little over $6 and sold half to go net free. Its now over 18. Ride it out or take some more profit?
Sell the $17.50 Stike for as close to $2 as you can get for Friday week ending
oldarmy1
AG
V hit $135 for entry into $140 calls out to Feb 15
oldarmy1
AG
Been tied up all day so just spot checking.
badharambe
AG
Looking for cron to lift into the 20's the next few days. Got some calls for next week.

Note: decent 18$ put action on cron today

And a very interesting nflx call.

oldarmy1
AG
If I hadn't hedged with Puts on NVDA I'd be ticked. Analyst slashes ratings.
oldarmy1
AG
SUM looking ready to break out on upward on trend.
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SUM looking ready to break out on upward on trend.
Really liking the 5/17 $15 calls I'm sitting on right now...
IrishTxAggie
AG
Be prepared for SEAS to take a hit tomorrow. One of their orcas just died unexpectedly in Orlando.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Trying to decide to take a risk in AMD. The nvda news brought it down 8% . They report earnings tomorrow, is the only reason I haven't jumped
Bonfire1996
AG
Whatever AMD reports is priced in. The move afte hours will be on guidance. Most of the guidances have been bad in this sector lately, so I would hold off. You may get a good opportunity to get in lower over the time two weeks.
leoj
AG
Keep seeing downgrades in forecasts and misses. WHR and CE after hours today.
badharambe
AG
I wouldnt say what AMD reports is priced in, NVDA reported rev guidance of $2.2 bil instead of previously reported $2.7 bil (decrease in ~18%). If AMD reports better than expected Revs (which may happen since they didn't issue a statement lowering forecasts) or even revs in line with projects, we very well could see a pop AMD.

however, I do not disagree that they probably wont be in line, I am of the mindset that the crypto bubble propelled these cards to new heights and is popped for now and these companies did not let on how much these numbers contributed to demand.
oldarmy1
AG
Gold stocks are beginning to show based moves higher. GG, MUX, CDE, GOLD (catch all)

SJB is Proshares Short High Yield Inverse ETF hedging against Bonds. If the global economic slowdown ripples then we will see failures via defaults and this will jump. As an indicator look at the volume progression in 3 phases. 1) low volume into its lows. 2) Volumes jumped as its initial move off the bottom occurred 3) The parabola effect of too much early volume sending it to flash highs before settling back down.

I am buying SJB under $22.60 area.

gougler08
AG
badharambe said:

Looking for cron to lift into the 20's the next few days. Got some calls for next week.

Wouldn't mind that NFLX hitting...I'll be a seller if/when it gets up to $400
gougler08
AG
OA, what's your feel on ALGN earnings tomorrow afternoon?
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Gold stocks are beginning to show based moves higher. GG, MUX, CDE, GOLD (catch all)

SJB is Proshares Short High Yield Inverse ETF hedging against Bonds. If the global economic slowdown ripples then we will see failures via defaults and this will jump. As an indicator look at the volume progression in 3 phases. 1) low volume into its lows. 2) Volumes jumped as its initial move off the bottom occurred 3) The parabola effect of too much early volume sending it to flash highs before settling back down.

I am buying SJB under $22.60 area.

newmont is buying gold Corp. Jesse felder is bullish on miners and talks about it in this week's The Investors Podcast.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

badharambe said:

Wouldn't mind that NFLX hitting...I'll be a seller if/when it gets up to $400
same. If it finds it ways back to 400 I am out.
First Page Last Page
Page 366 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.