Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,056,358 Views | 224338 Replies | Last: 29 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a 9+ point upside differential in the ES Futures to the current S&P. Highest level in 5 months.
oldarmy1
AG
Just looked at DOCU more closely and it broike out of a 5 day consolidation so unless you see a shooting star drop then this is a technical breakout with more upside.
Colt98
AG
So OA, I bought 10 contracts of SQ feb 75 and 10 contracts of the feb 77 yesterday. Should I be looking at taking some profits on half today, and letting the others ride, with the thought that resistance is 80? Or let them all ride. Again, getting back in the swing of things here and loving it.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

So OA, I bought 10 contracts of SQ feb 75 and 10 contracts of the feb 77 yesterday. Should I be looking at taking some profits on half today, and letting the others ride, with the thought that resistance is 80? Or let them all ride. Again, getting back in the swing of things here and loving it.
Take half off
oldarmy1
AG
Wow TWTR hit with a large sale.....buying opening likely right here.

oldarmy1
AG
I'd sit at the bid on TWTR $32.50 at 14 cents for a expiration low risk play
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I'd sit at the bid on TWTR $32.50 at 14 cents for a expiration low risk play
Filled all at 14 cents. Anyone who was at that bid got filled because it flashed to 13 cents.
oldarmy1
AG
I took a $1400 position on 100 but see that some of you joined because there were over 160 traded.
oldarmy1
AG
TWTR doesn't look like its ready to participate in the rally yet. Going to have a support pattern if it holds around here today through the afternoon profit taking.

I'd say on any weakness a Call out to Feb 15 at $35 strike is a high probability option. Don't see a rush to buy so would want it well under $1

ProgN
Any news on ROKU? it just jumped in the last 10 mins
oldarmy1
AG
I know its fun to have bog gainer days but its moving day on strategies. Get some Puts in place back down around 25% from here on the cheap. Biggest gainers some covered calls a good idea.

Right now this is a throw away day, which likely doesn't make sense to many but until/unless we see 2775 broken its just that. The V bottom has been great but lets not lose the macro picture which has not been broken to the upside yet. We created a channel continuation last week with 2675 resistance and so far today haven't been able to retest it.

We've been climbing the proverbial wall of worry nicely. Shutdowns, Trade, Impeachment, House loss to Dems, Ocasio "Bat Crazy" Cortez (Threw that one in there for fun - strange person and frightening she has power), etc.

Resolve the shutdown or trade breakthrough can fuel this to a breakout but its hard to see a breakout upside without some real juice. It could happen but at least plan for the potential of this being the upper range barrier. I bought Puts instead of covered calls this time on a lot of the holdings, but also entered covered calls on others. A few, like NVDA I did both.

oldarmy1
AG
Look at that 10 minute short squeeze move on SQ
oldarmy1
AG
Sold my SQ $75 calls
oldarmy1
AG
Sold half my TWTR $32.50 risk trade 23 cents. Whoop

When an hour long $900 gain isn't as fun as a 10 day $500k gain get out of trading!
oldarmy1
AG
Sold remaining TWTR weeklies on the S&P volume hit
oldarmy1
AG
CSX needs one more push for a magnet pull to $67. Also, it could run well over that to $70 so trade accordingly.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

How did you get.23 there? I was only seeing.14 at the time you posted.

I got 50 at .10 and I'm holding still as it runs.
You were only seeing 14 cents with TWTR above $32.50? You need a better platform. There is all my trades.

Its 26x28 right now so you holding made you some more.

Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
125k share buy on CSX popped it to $66.83
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

I see 26x28 now also. Been there for several minutes.
27x30 now
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

I see 26x28 now also. Been there for several minutes. Closed all 50 at .28

Thanks for the great tip.
A Blue Diamond trade for you!
oldarmy1
AG
CSX day channel. Is that a thing of beauty. For those in a capital build mode I'd set a sale at $1.65 and if it gets filled smile all the way to the bank.

oldarmy1
AG
JD new high
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

I think it may have been a connection issue with my browser. I filled the order on my phone and shortly thereafter, I had to restart my computer because tabs weren't loading.
Scary when trading intraday.
oldarmy1
AG
JD on $24 magnet protocol.

CSX on $67 magnet protocol.
oldarmy1
AG
Meh, profit taking hit
gougler08
AG
JD right off that top resistance line again, it's going to get through and run someday
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Meh, profit taking hit

Me too on CSX
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

JD right off that top resistance line again, it's going to get through and run someday
DO NOT get shaken out of JD shares. It's going to happen. I have 100 March $28's at 17 cents yesterday saying it happens before then. Those jumped over 40 cents today and I haven't/won't sell any until we see $25 broken.
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Meh, profit taking hit

Me too on CSX
Why we went out to 15th. I'm confident it will break that and pay bigger than a 65% ROI today
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Meh, profit taking hit

Me too on CSX
Why we went out to 15th. I'm confident it will break that and pay bigger than a 65% ROI today

In OA1, I believe
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Meh, profit taking hit

Me too on CSX

In OA1, I believe
I bet yesterday you were like "what is this dog stock!" Ha!

I posted the option yesterday on Twitter. If I put it there I am 100% locked in on it being a winner. I don't usually post my exits on Twitter for obvious reasons.
First Page Last Page
Page 363 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.