Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,102,222 Views | 224572 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by texagbeliever
leoj
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Plus Apple doing original content and T utilizing their new HBO/TW platform and content to take them on as well. Definitely going to be a harder next 3-5 years than the past 5 years.
oldarmy1
AG
jj9000 said:

What are you guys' thoughts on long ET ?

That Yield is attractive.

Did you bring this up due to a Jim Rickards recommendation? He is saying to buy it as a safe play with the likely coming uncertainty in slowing economies globally.
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

jj9000 said:

What are you guys' thoughts on long ET ?

That Yield is attractive.

Did you bring this up due to a Jim Rickards recommendation? He is saying to buy it as a safe play with the likely coming uncertainty in slowing economies globally.
No.

Not sure who Jim Rickards is.
Ragoo
AG
https://www.theinvestorspodcast.com/tag/jim-rickards/
oldarmy1
AG
S&P Futures +16.75.

Would love an options pop payday on another Friday.
leoj
AG
That call buy made SA, so it actually probably will be investigated lol
oldarmy1
AG
+20
gougler08
AG
+24
Ranger222
AG
Canopy Growth in focus for me today. Noticed last night there is a bunch of April 60 C in OI. Of course we get the price upgrade today to put it up 5% in premarket before I can partake. Chart looks good tho.
ProgN
oldarmy1
AG
JD $22.50 weeklies filled for the exact same exit price as Wednesday....I do love it so
oldarmy1
AG
Now time for JD to blow off the roof
La Bamba
AG
JD =O
oldarmy1
AG
Note the resistance at 2660 on S&P we spoke about. failed on first attempt after open and approaching again now
oldarmy1
AG
Bought some cheap-o 3 cent JD $22.50 puts just for fun. See if they want to play with it back down to around there and I can day trade some shares at no risk.
oldarmy1
AG
CSX approaching $66
oldarmy1
AG
We break 2660 on volume and all your dreams will come true
oldarmy1
AG
JD $24 getting some action at 2x3 cents
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CSX approaching $66

Reached $66 once. Waiting for it to break through.

What is your sell target for the $67 options?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone note that this is the 2nd Friday with big moves. Remember how the biggest moves were generally Monday-Wednesday due to option decay on Thursday Friday not moving more than 1 level of option on par?

Well the machines adapted and surprised people now twice and paid us off nicely for the hold.
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Everyone note that this is the 2nd Friday with big moves. Remember how the biggest moves were generally Monday-Wednesday due to option decay on Thursday Friday not moving more than 1 level of option on par?
Well the machines adapted and surprised people now twice and paid us off nicely for the hold.

I sold my JD $24 for a loss yesterday. Another F up.

Trying to make up for it with CSX
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
oldarmy1
AG
ALGN at resistance as its made its move from bottom entry $180 to $224. Need to break $225 to continue the recovery move and we'll see $240 quickly
oldarmy1
AG
Your SUM $1.52 naked Put is going to get expired earning you the premium. Doubt you get shares by expiration as it will be above $15.

CX - whoever asked if buying opportunity on that drop, and you bought, congrats!

gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ALGN at resistance as its made its move from bottom entry $180 to $224. Need to break $225 to continue the recovery move and we'll see $240 quickly

Hopped in at 200 based on your feedback, let's see this baby go
oldarmy1
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

You'll make up for it.

Was it stock or options on JD? Hopefully not stock because its been the #1 post pounding the table buy for a big move breakout.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
Today created a gap finally! Gives us something to trade after the bull move ends. As explained previously a gap up with breakout (in this instance 2660) means lots of energy squeezing shorts. 2675 area is next level to watch
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

Any strategies for DOCU right now? I have a good position at a variety of price points. Would like to lower my cost basis and hold. Or if it's out of juice for now, get out and reenter on a dip.
If you are thinking of selling and have covered call options then I'd sell the $45's Feb 15 calls at $3.50-$3.60 and you either get $48.50-$48.60 or you lower your net holding price by $3.50-$3.60 per share on pullback below $45
WestTexAg12
AG
oldarmy1 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

oldarmy1 said:

You'll make up for it.

Was it stock or options on JD? Hopefully not stock because its been the #1 post pounding the table buy for a big move breakout.

It was the $24 call expiring today. I still own shares in JD
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

Why not the 47.50 for $2? Calls strategies are something I'm still trying to learn.
Because if you are thinking a stock is made its run then you're using the covered call hedge to protect more of downside than juice the upside. If he is correct and it starts consolidating it will come back below $45.
oldarmy1
AG
Fun Friday, so JD up $1.60 at $@23.70 and so I bought a bunch of $23.50 Puts at a dime. Giving away 10 cents of whats now a $3.78 gain from entry for some options expirations protection
Ranger222
AG
DATA nice breakout today. On watch
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Fun Friday, so JD up $1.60 at $@23.70 and so I bought a bunch of $23.50 Puts at a dime. Giving away 10 cents of whats now a $3.78 gain from entry for some options expirations protection
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Hopped in at 200 based on your feedback, let's see this baby go
Breaaaaaakout
First Page Last Page
Page 362 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.