Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,103,287 Views | 224581 Replies | Last: 38 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seor Chang said:

SN is down yugely

I think they're done. I don't see how they recover. Might be able to catch a bounce for a quick turn, but don't get left holding the bag.
ProgN
RIG should not be trading this low, especially with OPEC announcing cuts this morning.
FriscoKid
AG
Woah
Rice and Fries
IrishTxAggie said:

Seor Chang said:

SN is down yugely

I think they're done. I don't see how they recover. Might be able to catch a bounce for a quick turn, but don't get left holding the bag.
I sold. **** them. They couldn't manage a turd rolling downhill with a stick. Unbelievable that they managed to go this long into the oil downturn just to crap the bed with the light at the end of the tunnel. Should have seen the writing on the walls when the top executives started leaving.
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Seor Chang said:

SN is down yugely

they have been done for a long time. There are 20 or more independents worthy of your money over this one.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Ragoo said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Seor Chang said:

SN is down yugely

they have been done for a long time. There are 20 or more independents worthy of your money over this one.

I know. I've been saying it since they were in the 3s. I haven't touched them.
leoj
AG
Jeffgoldblumthereitis.gif
BearkatRunner88
AG
Any comments on WFT?
Tumble Weed
snowmnag970 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Seor Chang said:

SN is down yugely

I sold. **** them. They couldn't manage a turd rolling downhill with a stick. Unbelievable that they managed to go this long into the oil downturn just to crap the bed with the light at the end of the tunnel. Should have seen the writing on the walls when the top executives started leaving.
Recently they sold some producing assets to Encana. If you can't make money in West Texas pumping oil, then sell your assets and close the doors.
gougler08
AG
Back on ROKU calls at 40 for next week
gougler08
AG
Also thanks again to OA for pointing out LADR back down when it was in the 15s
IrishTxAggie
AG
BAC bouncing off 52wk low. In on 12/21 26.5 C at $0.5
ProgN
SQ going green
oldarmy1
AG
It's baaaack! Darvis Box forming on the S&P. Directional break will tell the tell.

FriscoKid
AG
Nice 30 minute engulfing candle with volume at support. It's probably good for now.

If it rolls over though it's got a long way to go.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AMZN almost back to open
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Also thanks again to OA for pointing out LADR back down when it was in the 15s
Yeah, the dividend on that puppy was why I posted it as the solid conservative place for monies people might be concerned about with markets. The steady move higher on share price has been just an added benefit.
FriscoKid
AG
Wrong place to go short though. I might take a long position with a tight stop below the LOD.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AMZN almost back to open
And NFLX green. Man this is fun stuff!!!!
oldarmy1
AG
FriscoKid said:

Wrong place to go short though. I might take a long position with a tight stop below the LOD.
Which one?
FriscoKid
AG
oldarmy1 said:

FriscoKid said:

Which one?
SPY. I generally just day trade off of the index.
IrishTxAggie
AG
It is when I got in on $1660 12/14 C for $42...
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Back on ROKU calls at 40 for next week

This may get day traded
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6466781/China-hails-Trump-Xi-summit-says-confident-trade-deal.html
Quote:

China on Thursday expressed confidence in striking a trade deal with the United States within their 90-day ceasefire period, praising the recent meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping as highly successful.

In Argentina last weekend, Trump and Xi agreed to a truce that delayed the planned Jan. 1 U.S. hike of tariffs to 25 percent from 10 percent on $200 billion of Chinese goods while they negotiate a trade deal.

'We are very confident in reaching an agreement (with the United States) within the next 90 days,' China's commerce ministry spokesman Gao Feng said in a weekly briefing, adding both sides have been communicating and cooperating 'smoothly' since the leaders met in Argentina.

China's ultimate goal during the 90-day trade talks is to remove all U.S. tariffs imposed on Chinese goods, Gao said.
FriscoKid
AG
How about that for a nice little bounce?
oldarmy1
AG
Nice hammer on the S&P and a nice gap up towards 2700 to make some serious ROI on todays entries.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Right into my bank account. It always is until it isn't and buying when it looks like it is to everyone generally works out pretty darn well. If it does break through to the downside who cares (from a trader position)? Taking the markets for huge quick sweeping gains and potentially getting stopped out for maybe 3% of all those gains is laughable.
leoj
AG
Followed you on those BAC calls at .51
gougler08
AG
MU seems to be in a pretty nicely defined wedge, breaks past 40 here in the next week or two and it should run
oldarmy1
AG
That hammer is always a good time to enact your hedge strategies. Many times the markets won't progress beyond the upper mark of the hammer. I sold any shares for averaging a secure trade holding, bought some cheap puts and sold some covered calls on a percentage.

Take NFLX. If you entered in the $268 area and received a $10+ ride then selling a $5.50 covered call at strike $277.50 is all kinds of smart.
gougler08
AG
Yeah it really bounced off that...let's hope it catches back up to form a green hammer by market close
IrishTxAggie
AG
In on LRCX 12/14 $143 C at 3.95
claym711
AG
Why work so hard throwing darts at a bottom when selling the rips is this easy?

Long anytime during AH or at open for 40pts heat on the round trip isn't a great trade
IrishTxAggie
AG
What's your take on MOMO today? Think it got way oversold? Looking at the 27.5 12/14 C
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

What's your take on MOMO today? Think it got way oversold? Looking at the 27.5 12/14 C

Yes!

Also the Russell 2000 IWM is going to makeba move higher. 149 calls
IrishTxAggie
AG
Bought the 12/14 27.5 C at $.90
First Page Last Page
Page 315 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.