Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,101,187 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by jagvocate
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

That should be later down the road if that gets filled. The markets just let out a huge roar today and could consolidate a day or two but that was a big volume candle directional move today. It would be a major shocker to revisit the pre-move area.

If you have options expiring Friday take advantage of any further rise or, better still, roll those suckers because stocks only made initial moves with a lot of upside to go.

my puts expiring Friday completely turned around today, except roku. I checked this afternoon and let out a big sigh of relief. All but one is now out of the money.
oldarmy1
AG
What'd I predict? 2 quarters before the impact would hit DKS. Bingo!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/business/dicks-sporting-goods-warns-about-gun-policy-backlash-as-sales-slide
oldarmy1
AG
My Call option lock is BAC Dec 21 $29 Strikes. Watch for weakness on consolidation for entry in the 20's cents. Target $0.55.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

My Call option lock is BAC Dec 21 $29 Strikes. Watch for weakness on consolidation for entry in the 20's cents. Target $0.55.

Follow OA strategy activated
Rice and Fries
oldarmy1 said:

I waited to long trying to get in at 0.27 and should have just jumped in at 0.29 :/

Oh well I am in at 0.34. Lets ride.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO might be one of our post rally laggers with ROKU. 15 cent weekly $31 high risk reward potential
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What'd I predict? 2 quarters before the impact would hit DKS. Bingo!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/business/dicks-sporting-goods-warns-about-gun-policy-backlash-as-sales-slide
Down 7.5% this morning
ryanhnc10
AG
ROKU finally turning around
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MOMO might be one of our post rally laggers with ROKU. 15 cent weekly $31 high risk reward potential

If filled at 15 cents on MOMO sell at 30 cents for the double.
oldarmy1
AG
snowmnag970 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I waited to long trying to get in at 0.27 and should have just jumped in at 0.29 :/

Oh well I am in at 0.34. Lets ride.

Sorry I am traveling and in meetings. When I post entry that are oit several weeks its in anticipation of weakness on consolidation, so no need to feel like chasing. Sit back and get fills under 30 cents.

MOMO although a weekly was high risk so the 15 cents was firm max entry. That trade is working out for the 100% but as long as MOMO closes within days high area you should get an added early pop tomorrow. Ot expires so don't be too brave, at least on the majority.

I have sell orders on all of mine at 30 cents to be done with a great intraday day traded double.
oldarmy1
AG
Thays me buying BAC right now. Buying 26 cents every time it hits ask
oldarmy1
AG
Sold all GILD calls and sold a covered call on 50% of shares $71 out to Dec 14.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Keep an eye on MAR today. Huge security compromise on their reservation system. Including passport #s and possible CC #s. Already moving down PM.
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO option trade should get your double to exit this morning.

GS probe weighing on financials some but will blow over.

G20 will dictate large move.

Lot of stocks reversed already. AMZN was down 8 to up, GME was $12.70 on softer guidance after beating. I bought a few shares at $12.80 and it literally shot up over $14 in a few minutes so I sold it all. Gimme some of that every day!
oldarmy1
AG
GME dropped right back under $12.80's again so I'm back in. Crazy moves on a low dollar stock.
oldarmy1
AG
BTW MOMO is a net free holding and if you are looking at a diversity software long term hold then its a good one. Earnings over $2/share and P/E under 15 with growth continuing.
oldarmy1
AG
Sold 75% of MOMO weeklies at 30 cents for the quick double. Sitting at 50 cents on half the remaining and will use the rest as a lotto ticket to see if momentum shoots it up higher since we're in the money.
ProgN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6444419/Russian-tanks-massing-border-Ukraines-President-Poroshenko-warns.html

If this explodes the market will probably crater.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6444419/Russian-tanks-massing-border-Ukraines-President-Poroshenko-warns.html

If this explodes the market will probably crater.
But likely good for O&G stocks...
ProgN
Possibly, but Russia vs. Ukraine war will bring down the overall markets worldwide. I'd bet gold would jump big time.
Ranger222
AG
Anyone playing the massive block of NIO Jan $9C that were purchased earlier in the week? May be your last chance to get in
UpstateAg
AG
What would cause more craziness: Trade deal this weekend or Russia going rolling in on Ukraine? Anyone think we actually get a deal this weekend?
ProgN

This could lead to a trade deal with China.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I think we start to get a little something as far as trade deals. Very doubtful the whole thing is done, but I have to think that there is progress made on certain industries. The question is, will there be any announcements or will they keep those hush hush until the final deal is made?
IrishTxAggie
AG
The Chinese are feeling it... Most of my production is in China, but it hasn't affected me because my area is fairly niche. But our other divisions heavily reliant on export to the US are growing restless. They've been scrounging for new business in Russia, LATAM, and Canada. Most of our stuff isn't REACH, so the EU isn't really accessible.
tailgatetimer10
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

The Chinese are feeling it... Most of my production is in China, but it hasn't affected me because my area is fairly niche. But our other divisions heavily reliant on export to the US are growing restless. They've been scrounging for new business in Russia, LATAM, and Canada. Most of our stuff isn't REACH, so the EU isn't really accessible.

Yep, we've offloaded a favorable plant a bit more in favor of one out of China and less desirable as well
ranchag04
AG
I would think everyday that passes bridges with China are being burned and new business relationships with other countries are being established. Those will be hard for them to get back...surely something happens quickly for their sake.
leoj
AG
All I know is that the inventory load up before EOY out of China is going to be huge.
Rice and Fries
IrishTxAggie said:

What type of business are you in?
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone trade MOMO on the option call. Worked out great.

BAC intraday topped at $0.44 before end of day profit taking back to $0.36. Good shape on those.

Have a great weekend!
Bonfire1996
AG
Sell FB puts right now as the stock will pop next week. Sheryl Sanberg has been thrown completely under the bus and may not survive the weekend. Stock will pop when the markets get their pound of flesh.
leoj
AG
I don't even get what the issue is with what she did exactly?
Bonfire1996
AG
She researched Soros' financial background with an intent to smear him. But in reality, someone needs to take the fall for not warning analysts of their complete change in mission from profit maximization to socially conscious police force.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Sell FB puts right now as the stock will pop next week. Sheryl Sanberg has been thrown completely under the bus and may not survive the weekend. Stock will pop when the markets get their pound of flesh.
Why would she get canned?

Bonfire1996
AG
It's lost a third of its value and they stopped maximizing profits without telling analysts or shareholders. That type of action will cost someone their job, every time.
First Page Last Page
Page 310 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.