Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,989,175 Views | 224158 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by ravingfans
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Penant flag on S&P narrowing range high/low's. Likely a false initial break move on contrarian technical.
Señor Chang
AG
I just keep chasing Roku down. Bought more at 38.50
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

I just keep chasing Roku down. Bought more at 38.50

See addition to my post on it.
oldarmy1
AG
Not a pure red/green reversal pattern on ROKU.
oldarmy1
AG
GILD with some news moving on allergenic progress into next year. Need to break $68.06 on volume and $69 will be high % short term
oldarmy1
AG
Tick Tick Tick

MNGA
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20181128:nGNX1LBbmG
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Fed chair speaks today around 11am, I'm going to look to exit weekly calls where I'm green before then
For sure. It was a good covered call on AAPL right around $176.50. I wish I had done them all but with great entry I don't want to risk a post-announcement move up on more than the half trading shares.
UpstateAg
AG
Jumped into GSM earlier today. So far, so good.
ProgN
Feds near neutral. I see one more hike and then a sit and wait.
leoj
AG
Thank god powell finally saw the light.
gougler08
AG
A positive fed announcement, color me shocked!
oldarmy1
AG
We have lift off. GILD delivered fast!
tailgatetimer10
AG
All the stocks rally in celebration
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL....and God bless us...everyone!

My largest share buy, which I'm sure you guys deduced by all the posting attention around it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
MNGA just got a huge volume spike.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

MNGA just got a huge volume spike.

So did MU
IrishTxAggie
AG
Where's OA at???
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Where's OA at???

Found him
leoj
AG
Wow. Best day in a while it seems like.
La Bamba
AG
Bought Nio at 7.58 yesterday. Not too shabby.
ProgN
ROKU is sick.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

ROKU is sick.
Being shorted like a mother ****er and I'm holding the bag.
ProgN
IrishTxAggie said:

Prognightmare said:

ROKU is sick.
Being shorted like a mother ****er and I'm holding the bag.
I actually feel good about that. The squeeze is going to crush them. ROKU fundamentals are very strong. I hope its sips shorting so Ag ROKU founder gets paid crushing them along with us making money too.
oldarmy1
AG
Here's some for everyone!

oldarmy1
AG
NIO about to make some of you very happy. Nice big juicy cup and handle $6 entry long gone. $7 new support level held even during worst of macro selloff. Peaking upward now up to left side cup highs.

Once it breaks, add China truce for added propulsion and $11 on the way.

Now look at that chart and see the pure double bottom . Then we have that cup & handle. Once we break to the upside look left and you tell me where resistance is? Dis gon b goooooooo Whoop!

ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/28/saudi-arabia-close-to-clinching-15-billion-deal-to-buy-thaad-missile-system.html

Anyone own Lockheed?

Quote:

WASHINGTON Saudi Arabia has signed a letter of offer and acceptance with the United States for Lockheed Martin's THAAD missile system, a significant step forward in the $15 billion deal, a State Department spokesperson confirmed to CNBC.

Saudi officials, alongside their U.S. counterparts, signed the crucial government-to-government agreement earlier this week, paving the way for the massive sale of 44 THAAD launchers, missiles and related equipment.

Manufactured by Lockheed Martin, the Pentagon's top weapons supplier, THAAD, or terminal high altitude area defense, is regarded as America's crown jewel in missile defense systems.

The Saudi Embassy did not respond immediately to CNBC's request for comment.

The development comes as Saudi Arabia is under fire over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as well as its role in the war in Yemen. President Donald Trump, meanwhile, has cited the importance of defense deals in defending his decision to stick with the kingdom in the aftermath of the slaying. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has denied knowledge of the attack, although the CIA reportedly concluded that he ordered Khashoggi's death.
Up big AH
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

ROKU is sick.
Seems like it's in a pretty defined downward wedge...will have to break out one way or the other here soon
Aggie09Derek
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/28/saudi-arabia-close-to-clinching-15-billion-deal-to-buy-thaad-missile-system.html

Anyone own Lockheed?

Quote:

WASHINGTON Saudi Arabia has signed a letter of offer and acceptance with the United States for Lockheed Martin's THAAD missile system, a significant step forward in the $15 billion deal, a State Department spokesperson confirmed to CNBC.

Saudi officials, alongside their U.S. counterparts, signed the crucial government-to-government agreement earlier this week, paving the way for the massive sale of 44 THAAD launchers, missiles and related equipment.

Manufactured by Lockheed Martin, the Pentagon's top weapons supplier, THAAD, or terminal high altitude area defense, is regarded as America's crown jewel in missile defense systems.

The Saudi Embassy did not respond immediately to CNBC's request for comment.

The development comes as Saudi Arabia is under fire over the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, as well as its role in the war in Yemen. President Donald Trump, meanwhile, has cited the importance of defense deals in defending his decision to stick with the kingdom in the aftermath of the slaying. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has denied knowledge of the attack, although the CIA reportedly concluded that he ordered Khashoggi's death.
Up big AH
a couple percent AH is not "up big" IMO

jmcfar_98
AG
Hopefully, Trump can keep off of Twitter and not say anything negative and sign a new deal with China on trade. If that happens the market will skyrocket again. Fingers crossed.
gougler08
AG
AMD is struggling to break that 22 barrier, went ahead and went with short term puts as it seems to be in a defined wedge for now
claym711
AG
Around 1.3mm contracts (enormous volume) came in on /ES as Powell spoke today. Absolutely preplanned. That sort of volume does not fire off as words leave lips. Largest bullish volume/price/tick move since February volatility. This has potential to be a nice 100pt move after some retrace, but doesn't necessarily mean the bottom is behind us.
gougler08
AG
We did leave a small gap at 2682 today, I wouldn't be surprised to retrace there in the near future
clobby
AG
RRTS looks to be heading up
oldarmy1
AG
clobby said:

RRTS looks to be heading up
Fuel prices should lift the whole sector.
oldarmy1
AG
That should be later down the road if that gets filled. The markets just let out a huge roar today and could consolidate a day or two but that was a big volume candle directional move today. It would be a major shocker to revisit the pre-move area.

If you have options expiring Friday take advantage of any further rise or, better still, roll those suckers because stocks only made initial moves with a lot of upside to go.
First Page Last Page
Page 309 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.