Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,102,980 Views | 224580 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by texagbeliever
UpstateAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So Leaps might work too?
IrishTxAggie
AG
NIO doing a little run into close.
gougler08
AG
So is the market already priced in for a Democrat House win and Republican Senate, or is Tuesday going to shake things up no matter what?
FrioAg 00
AG
I don't think any outcome will influence the market much, honestly

WestTexAg12
AG
How are y'all playing ATVI earning reports on 11/8? They got beat up today due to a poor review of their Diablo game. I still think the gaming industry, especially ATVI, will still do well. Debating loading up more after hours.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
UpstateAg
AG
They own the developers of the big name games with devoted fan bases who will think nothing of spending their parents money so they can play them in the basement.
JK, I buy them and I play in my own basement.

I almost bought when I started playing a destiny and it was in the low 20s because of the addictiveness. I think they are a player until their main games die out.
UpstateAg
AG
You see the Tivo data that was released today? 10% better than sorafenib with way less after effects.
what say you
what's going on with AVEO?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Trading halted. Positive data. Trading resumes at 4:50ET. Hold on to your pants boys...
what say you
does that mean strike while the iron is hot and sell or keep holding? I've never been a part of something like this, should it be a buyout or something really positive.
UpstateAg
AG
Hold right now. I just bought more today, average price be damned.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

So Leaps might work too?
Absolutely!
what say you
i have a little more cash to throw at it... is that a good idea or not?
ProgN
AVEO is going higher AH.
UpstateAg
AG
CC is happening any minute
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO PR sucks. Should've dropped this data in the morning when the market was open instead of AH...even though I added 4K at $2.65-2.70, still preferred the news drop during hours.
La Bamba
AG
Nio ER press release. Stock up in PM.

https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/nio-inc-reports-unaudited-third-quarter-2018-financial-results-20181106-00176
oldarmy1
AG
NIO $7.45
oldarmy1
AG
Locking in a $1.33 gain on 75% NIO trading shares. Waiting to see on open move on 25%.

Also all $6 naked Puts will close out at $0.10-$0.15 if holds or rises from here.

Doing nothing with net free shares across all accounts. Markets down early but getting paid. Whoop!
UpstateAg
AG
Maybe an early morning move? I'm disappointed about their timing too. Terrible PR team.
oldarmy1
AG
I know I don't say much about TWTR since beating the drum way back when no one wanted it but it's going to make a major move upward as soon as markets stabilize.

3 month cup formed and while good earnings brought it to between $32-$35 it's just getting started. The advertising revs with elections reported next quarter are gonna crush it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Sitting on some $6 11/16 calls and strongly considering executing them instead of taking the premium. Would be a cost basis of $6.50/share on those... What do you think?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Wow... I don't know what to say about AVEO... Positive data and falling like a rock. Complete bull*****
tailgatetimer10
AG
No matter what I sell half my shares every time it gets to 2.7 and buy again at 2
oldarmy1
AG
Closed out all naked NIO Puts avg 13 cents
Señor Chang
AG
Buying more AVEO this morning. Thanks to the poster who recommended selling the $3 calls yesterday. Sold 10 contracts and it's looking like a good move now.
ProgN
SQ raised to "buy" from "neutral" at Citigroup. They report earnings tomorrow, look for big beat then. Firms normally don't smack their johnson down like that 24 hours before earnings, too much credibility to lose.
gougler08
AG
Up is down and down is up
oldarmy1
AG
Playing SUM like a fiddle shares at $12.15 filled at the open.
Señor Chang
AG
Nice! I put in an order for 12.20 but I was a little too slow and missed it.
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

Up is down and down is up
A little bourbon just went into the coffee... I'm still long on this turd. Just don't understand the action today.
UpstateAg
AG
Well, we just have to wait until August 19...
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I know I don't say much about TWTR since beating the drum way back when no one wanted it but it's going to make a major move upward as soon as markets stabilize.

3 month cup formed and while good earnings brought it to between $32-$35 it's just getting started. The advertising revs with elections reported next quarter are gonna crush it.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Sitting on some $6 11/16 calls and strongly considering executing them instead of taking the premium. Would be a cost basis of $6.50/share on those... What do you think?

What premium did you pay?
ProgN
OA, with the upgrade on SQ to buy and earnings tomorrow, where do you see SQ going if it gets through 80?
First Page Last Page
Page 285 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.