Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,105,818 Views | 224612 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by McInnis 03
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

leoj said:

Grabbed a 10/19 $90 SQ call
SQ

I went with the 105 to mirror OA, nice start to that position
UpstateAg
AG
In meetings until now. Had my AMGN calls set by didn't quite make it. Here's to holding until next week.
gougler08
AG
SUM is on the slowest trend up after the hammer from a few days back
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

SUM is on the slowest trend up after the hammer from a few days back
TEUM wins the slow trend prize. They are firmly in control of that stock crawl trend higher for months.
oldarmy1
AG
DOW note the 200 DMA. We continue spreading away from the average. You can see where a correction would take us. Not saying I see a correction at all just that a correction is part of a market, either direction. You can see how the last correction touched and overlapped the average. At any rate that becomes the mad entry mark while having fun with these pivot stocks.

Also, should markets continue to rise be looking at ranges that have been set during the sideways movement for breakouts.

UpstateAg
AG
Took the advantage of that amgn spike to get out for 15% profit. Got in some 10/19 105C for SQ. Will rebuy the AMGN calls later today for cheaper. Just like it has every day.
And bought some NIO. I love CHYNA stocks.
oldarmy1
AG
OCT 19 BOX $25 Calls bought
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OCT 19 BOX $25 Calls bought

I'm on Oct 19 26 calls from a couple weeks ago and will look at puts if/when it gets to the top of the wave around 27
gougler08
AG
DIS just spiked
gougler08
AG
leoj said:

Ha. Well, it's on my watchlist so maybe there will be a drop off after a bit. Seems to be a lot of interest in this IPO.

Also, we buying puts in AMD yet?

AMD struggling for the second straight day when the markets are booming
clobby
AG
Hold out for MU ER?
UpstateAg
AG
BBOX recovering? Trusting in Trammell
tailgatetimer10
AG
UpstateAg said:

BBOX recovering? Trusting in Trammell
OA called this yesterday. lets get this back to the 1.50 range.
oldarmy1
AG
NIO gave 2nd bite at the covered call apple. It's going to be hard to know short term direction so understand that I have retirement accounts that I bought it in and traded a couple of times but not watching daily moves since its a long term hold.

But my TRADING accounts I was very active selling the initial spike post entry and then the shares I bought back at $8.30-$8.40 area are my reduce base share price for longer trade. So when it pops to $9.30 selling $10 covered calls is the solid strategy.
gougler08
AG
clobby said:

Hold out for MU ER?

It will probably move the semi market either way, but I don't have much of a thought on which way it will go

I did take my DIS calls off for 80% profit thinking that tomorrow we are going to see a sell off market wide after such a strong week
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

In meetings until now. Had my AMGN calls set by didn't quite make it. Here's to holding until next week.
Oh ye of little faith!
oldarmy1
AG
In meetings and missed MOMO check mark but looks to be a good day trade from here.
leoj
AG
I think Disney popped because they announced 1 million ESPN+ subscribers, which is pretty big. DIS could be a great long position, especially if anyone got in at around 100 earlier in the year.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Elanco finally came on at $32.05 on my TD account. Went from wanting to load up to wanting to short it.
oldarmy1
AG
Repeating intraday head and shoulders on NIO. Might see it work the other end of the spectrum with move below $8.
oldarmy1
AG
So flipping the script from the fun on TLRY yesterday I move over to the naked Call side selling $200-$210 naked covered calls on the beautiful intraday large head and shoulders. Well it collapsed and now those premiums are tanking. This is how you trade shares out of control. On the fringe. I wouldn't touch shares for love nor money.

Note the premarket trading created the left shoulder and head. At the open the mass volume couldn't push beyond the left shoulder and quickly sank. The moment it broke where my arrow is pointing I sold naked calls. It fell so hard I was able to sell 25% for a 63% average gain and give me upside protection with 1.6 days left to expiration. I think its done now as far as $200 is concerned. It looks to be basing for a walk upward but too many are sitting waiting to pull the trigger now that they are trapped.

Guitarsoup
AG
oldarmy1 said:

NIO gave 2nd bite at the covered call apple. It's going to be hard to know short term direction so understand that I have retirement accounts that I bought it in and traded a couple of times but not watching daily moves since its a long term hold.

But my TRADING accounts I was very active selling the initial spike post entry and then the shares I bought back at $8.30-$8.40 area are my reduce base share price for longer trade. So when it pops to $9.30 selling $10 covered calls is the solid strategy.

It's been so volatile, I sold at 9.15 today and plan to re-enter when it drops back down this afternoon
oldarmy1
AG
Guitarsoup said:

oldarmy1 said:

It's been so volatile, I sold at 9.15 today and plan to re-enter when it drops back down this afternoon
If you can't spot this H&S you'll never see one. Good move! Just watch for a volume break against the downtrend.

ProgN
leoj said:

I think Disney popped because they announced 1 million ESPN+ subscribers, which is pretty big. DIS could be a great long position, especially if anyone got in at around 100 earlier in the year.
I wonder how many are Ags so we can watch JFF in Canada.
UpstateAg
AG
Just waiting on it to dip again this afternoon to get back in.
59 South
AG
Can DBX hold the bullish engulfing candle? A close around 27 or above would be a really good indicator of a quick run back to 28.50.

Close over EMA 21 would be a nice set up.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

Can DBX hold the bullish engulfing candle? A close around 27 or above would be a really good indicator of a quick run back to 28.50.

Close over EMA 21 would be a nice set up.

Been watching that too, great run today let's hope it can hold in to the close
oldarmy1
AG
Want to see BOX push above $24.25
59 South
AG
SWN holding its breakout. Nice daily hammer going on.

Needs a close 5.75 or above.
ProgN

For people invested in these stocks
oldarmy1
AG
Would avoid reentry into NIO. Again I might be completely wrong and it regain momentum but with Friday tomorrow I am thinking we will see a drop below $8 for better entry. ALTERNATIVELY OR IN TANDEM with some buys as it presses towards $8 you can sell naked Puts OCT 19 $8 Pus bidding over $1 which is a $7 hold should it really pullback and you fill.

Otherwise you bank $1/share for the fun.

Adding on....should we see a move under $8 it almost certainly will flash to $7.75 so that would be entry or Put sale mark. I would also look out to November on the naked Puts because you'd be able to get $2+ premium paid to you likely.
oldarmy1
AG
59 South said:

SWN holding its breakout. Nice daily hammer going on.

Needs a close 5.75 or above.
Yeah it looks good.

I actually haven't looked at most net free holdings in energy lately.
oldarmy1
AG
Everyone have in their notes 2912? Why would that be noteworthy???
oldarmy1
AG
SMH $110 calls into OCT I like under $0.88
Ranger222
AG
IBB names looking good as index is breaking out. AGN and AMGN, CELG too I like
First Page Last Page
Page 226 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.