Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,966,070 Views | 223993 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by BlueTaze
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EXEL is trying to get past its trend line as well
gougler08
AG
DBX got through 27
UpstateAg
AG
Those BABA 162.5 calls are now at .78-.80.

ETA, bought more weekly at .73
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

It didn't hold gains after first 40 minutes. Wild trades at the initial 20 minutes.
oldarmy1
AG
Guys RRTS hasn't answered my calls and there is no news that coordinates to the continued drop which leaves me thinking the company could be headed into bankruptcy. These high risk/rewards are called those for a reason and I only have net free shares, so its a decision to make.

Right now the largest volumes hit at 82 cents. If this doesn't show a push back towards $1 today OR if I don't receive a callback I'll likely pare at least 70% of the shares late. Just giving feedback on a stock not responding well at all.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

It has an intraday reversal at $156 so those 2nd buys could reach back to initial buys for selling and then you have cut your initial share buys nicely
UpstateAg
AG
The earlier BABA trade was in and out in five minutes (cue the TWSS joke). I have lost a pretty decent chunk on my PNC 150C, so I decided to see what BABA was up to two hours later. Figured I would take my profit from earlier and see if I could make up some of that PNC loss that is coming my way. And .73 just seemed like a gift.
Señor Chang
AG
OA, you mentioned SUM last week. They are down over 6% today so may be a good buying opportunity. Still bullish on them?
oldarmy1
AG
Seor Chang said:

OA, you mentioned SUM last week. They are down over 6% today so may be a good buying opportunity. Still bullish on them?
I bought some $25 Calls out to December. Need to see construction resume positive numbers so I'm sticking it out.

oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Guys RRTS hasn't answered my calls and there is no news that coordinates to the continued drop which leaves me thinking the company could be headed into bankruptcy. These high risk/rewards are called those for a reason and I only have net free shares, so its a decision to make.

Right now the largest volumes hit at 82 cents. If this doesn't show a push back towards $1 today OR if I don't receive a callback I'll likely pare at least 70% of the shares late. Just giving feedback on a stock not responding well at all.
Here is the intraday chart on RRTS. Need to see a move above 91 cents on volume today. Otherwise that intraday big volume reversal was only a stock that had dipped too far below that red trend line, and is simply matching back up.

oldarmy1
AG
Markets want to fill that gap. Day traders would be shorting every bounce today until that gap fills.
TexasAg2017
AG
My SUM calls are taking an absolute beating. Might be exiting that position here before long
59 South
AG
Let us know if you get a call back. Preparing to cut bait myself.
PPAag06
AG
If anybody wants to pay me a subscription fee, I'll start notifying everybody of my entries and exits so you can do exactly the opposite. You would be killing it if you did nothing other than fade me. I'm almost ready to just cash out and take a breather.
59 South
AG
Sounds like we need to form a partnership with that plan!
jtmoney03
AG
I took a flier on a penny stock I saw referenced somewhere this morning, NLST. Did a little DD and it looked like an interesting set up coming out of last week. Picked it up for $0.429 and up 42% as of now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO doing AVEO things today. One day it will break the $3 resistance and run...
gougler08
AG
INVE with a big down turn
UpstateAg
AG
So who thinks baba is going to explode up tomorrow? Or just explode?
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

INVE with a big down turn

And now a big spike up
59 South
AG
Think there's any chance of a buyout at this price? And what that price would be?
59 South
AG
Congrats! Already a double. Looking into it, looks like it could potentially run a lot further.
jtmoney03
AG
I started to think it was going to come crashing down after hours, so I got out at what I thought was the top at $.75. It looked like confirmation down to $.68 shortly after. Then it went to $.92 about 15 minutes later. Lol
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

Come on twtr. I am hoping for a bump from a ramp up in the sports season and midterm elections.

Trying to run a bit today
Ragoo
AG
Bought JD options yesterday for .33 @$30 strike October 19. Took half off this AM to reduce risk. Not quite net free but close enough to let the remaining ride closer to expiration.
gougler08
AG
Nice timing, I can't get JD right in terms of when it will go up or down so I'm giving up on options there
UpstateAg
AG
I got out of my BABA 162.5 weekly this morning. Took the small profit. Have a 152.5 Put still out there for BABA for 9.14. Thursday sounds good for unloading that. This thing is a hot mess, might as well take a net free put and enjoy the show while PNC burns to the ground.
oldarmy1
AG
RRTS still working in debt restructure. High risk high reward.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/roadrunner-transportations-shares-extend-fall-amid-rising-concerns-1536610825?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/B0Sb2HpTI3
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Nice timing, I can't get JD right in terms of when it will go up or down so I'm giving up on options there
yeah. I got out right before the sell off. Hopefully we see another pop or two over the next 5 weeks.
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

yeah. I got out right before the sell off. Hopefully we see another pop or two over the next 5 weeks.

If any of us could time the China/US deal that will happen sooner or later, you could make a bunch of money on the JD pop that would follow
ProgN
Are we going to stop using microchips? The chip stocks are getting destroyed.
oldarmy1
AG
AMGN. Boughr Oct 19 $210 Strikes at $1.59 to $1.60.

Sell set at $3.85
UpstateAg
AG
I never thought I would type this, but I would LOVE a Trump tweet right about now... Puts to the moon
gougler08
AG
EXEL getting killed today for who knows what reason
leoj
AG
Makes zero sense, just like the previous dips. Amat made comments that autonomous driving could drive NAND demand by 25x.
First Page Last Page
Page 215 of 6400

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.