Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,087,923 Views | 224474 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by EliteZags
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Well, in the bright side we have a gap on the upward direction now.

Gonna fill that gap early. Be an inflection point to watch. Any entries on v bottoms should be exiting 50% on gap fill. Might be a reversal and it might be shop keeping by markets
oldarmy1
AG
tamc1956ag said:

oldarmy1 said:

That looked like a v bottom on AMZN. Atbleast intraday
Should I hang on to BBOX? 200 shares @1.48/share

Risk/Reward

It's gonna take a quarter of showing the plan is working for it to respond and stick on the quick spikes. They don't receive the $75m until Q4.

If 200 shares at $1.48 entry is too painful at $1.16 then make a decision to get it out of your mind.

These are small positions in the grand scheme of my holdings, so its hard to know 1000 portfolios.
oldarmy1
AG
INVE big volume yesterday and another breakout attempt. Looks like a volcano ready to erupt.
oldarmy1
AG

Gap filled and 2 attempts to break further unsuccessful. Need follow through soon or we'll see a 50% intraday retracement.

Sorry this was on the S&P.

As for DBX. Why are you buying Puts after a $6 slide? Buy those on August 9 or 10 when you had that ridiculous hanging man.

That said - today might be a upside down day because on trend you still have a new low and so far intraday a lower high. But that green candle after 2 days of attempted bottom looks to hold on day 3. All assuming broader markets don't tank.
leoj
AG
I should have bought Tesla outs knowing that Musk was going on Rogan's podcast
oldarmy1
AG
leoj said:

I should have bought Tesla outs knowing that Musk was going on Rogan's podcast

Option premiums are insane for next Friday.
UpstateAg
AG
Why did you not give us that info??? That's better than insider trading.
ProgN
https://www.marke****ch.com/story/roku-stock-hits-record-high-after-needham-discusses-key-advantages-2018-09-07?link=MW_latest_news

Good read regarding ROKU
UpstateAg
AG
OA, you are the man. Helped me setup for next week so much better. Just need those PNC 150C to hit 42 and I'm golden.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Gap filled and 2 attempts to break further unsuccessful. Need follow through soon or we'll see a 50% intraday retracement.

Sorry this was on the S&P.

As for DBX. Why are you buying Puts after a $6 slide? Buy those on August 9 or 10 when you had that ridiculous hanging man.

That said - today might be a upside down day because on trend you still have a new low and so far intraday a lower high. But that green candle after 2 days of attempted bottom looks to hold on day 3. All assuming broader markets don't tank.
Bought the puts on Ranger's comments on it's seeing 22 from yesterday, basically just an impulse based on his trend for being right. They are for Oct 19 so still time to get back, and I'm hoping that at 26.60 that fills the small gap from a few days ago and it will head back down, we shall see
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

And stupid DBX with the v bottom after I buy puts yeaterday

Since you know I went calls yesterday I have to tell you its close to breaking above yesterdays high. Support would be confirmed.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Since you know I went calls yesterday I have to tell you its close to breaking above yesterdays high. Support would be confirmed.
Never good to be on the opposite side of OA
oldarmy1
AG
For you old school investors FMC is at a support level with volume trying to hold. Sept 21 options out $2-3 would be the trade.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/roku-stock-hits-record-high-after-needham-discusses-key-advantages-2018-09-07?link=MW_latest_news

Good read regarding ROKU
glad I bought my calls back, with a little change left in the pocket.
Ragoo
AG
ROKU
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Never good to be on the opposite side of OA

Well here's my quandry. Remember I entered the cheap weekly yesterday. 20 cent $25.50 calls. I don't want any shares since I went leaps out to 2020 on this one but the calls shot up over $1 and I sold all but 2k shares (20 calls) a few minutes ago so I am thinking of rolling those to next Friday for any actual reversal.

Don't think I want to call shares out.
beerad12man
AG
I officially feel like blackbox has robbed me blind this year

Classic beginner mistakes. Rushing into things, buying high and selling low. You know, the usual way to get rich.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

INVE big volume yesterday and another breakout attempt. Looks like a volcano ready to erupt.
Steadily moving up this morning...
ProgN
Big reversal in the markets
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Big reversal in the markets
Damn that was a bottom opening up fast
oldarmy1
AG
Woah! S&P dropped 9 points in 2 minutes
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

Woah! S&P dropped 9 points in 2 minutes
Per CNBC, Trump is readying another $267 B in tariffs on Chinese goods.
leoj
AG
Jesus why. Past the 50 and 200? Isn't that close to the entire import total?
TexasAg2017
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Steadily moving up this morning...

Can't seem to break past $6.48
59 South
AG
OA, do you see the SN 2.40 to 2.90 trade happening again? Back at 2.40 again but not seeing the volume to confirm solid support like last time.
ProgN
With the threat of additional tariffs and a possible retaliation from China, I could see a sell off into the close.
UpstateAg
AG
And everything looked so good. Of course.
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

And everything looked so good. Of course.
It did, but traders won't want to be long over the weekend with this "possible" escalation of the trade war with China.
59 South
AG
DBX close over 26.50 would set up a nice move back up. Not counting on it though!
IrishTxAggie
AG
One day ill but some JD... Today will not be that day.
gougler08
AG
59 South said:

DBX close over 26.50 would set up a nice move back up. Not counting on it though!

It's definitely fighting over that number
ProgN
Could have had a good day until this tariff crap rained on the parade. I'm putting on the Ancient Aliens marathon on the History Channel.
BubbleBoyB
AG
OKTA on a run today!
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/proposed-tariff-list-covers-wide-range-of-apple-products-report.html

This will pull down AAPL and all their suppliers. Nasdaq in trouble now.
gougler08
AG
Pretty sure that v bottom is well defined for DBX now... time to get out of my put next time it gets near the v line
First Page Last Page
Page 213 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.