Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,996,778 Views | 224169 Replies | Last: 37 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
UpstateAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bbox just pulled a Constanta getting a massage by a dude...
"I think it moved.." by 6 cents in a second
tailgatetimer10
AG
Now up 17 cents
59 South
AG
BBOX fed sale close was announced
IrishTxAggie
AG
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/08/27/1557219/0/en/Black-Box-Corporation-Announces-the-Closing-of-the-Sale-of-Its-Federal-Government-IT-Services-Business.html
Aggie09Derek
AG
Glad I bought more today at $1.18
UpstateAg
AG
Wonder if the bump will last through after hours. Already coming back down. Trusting in Trammell
aggiehunter3
AG
I'm drinking Blanton's tonight boys...thank you CRON
pfo
AG
ToddyHill said:

I'm not a gamer, but in my opinion, owning NVDA would qualify.

NVDA absolutely qualifies and I have owned it for a long time.

ProgN
You are a very astute investor. I'm not familiar with all of your holdings, and it's none of my business, but based on your disclosures, impressive.
Gator2_01
AG
Initiating a medium-long term bullish position in TEAM.

I've got some buddies that know their business pretty well and are really impressed with how they are focusing on their core competencies (ie - the Slack deal) to spend their money and effort on growth of businesses where they excel.

I'm Long Oct19 90 Calls - averaged at $3.80.

I won't be reducing cost basis on these until just before earnings or I roll them forward. They have earnings on Oct 18 so the IV will be steadily climbing making it a tough prospect to sell calls now. Hopefully the calls are positive prior to earnings and they get another bump like last quarter.

As long as these make some cash I'll roll everything into LEAPs for mid-late 2019 and start reducing cost basis.
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

IMO, the markets are about to reverse on profit taking.

Reverse dor a pullback or reverse for a larger wave down? Now that we passed the secondary peak back to February 27 that initial gap from January 29th 26435 is calling.

Retail sales crushed their projections proving Trump's economic model is taking hold. Big money is ignoring elections for now and focused on earnings, which are actually just beginning to see the effects of a more sound fiscal policy.
ProgN
pullback, not reverse.
gougler08
AG
Green again this morning
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

pullback, not reverse.

Agree. Buy the dips until we see that gap filled.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures pressing higher. Canada getting in on wanting a trade deal completed. Say what you will about Trump personally but the guy knows how to create the kind of pressure conducive to gaining leverage.
oldarmy1
AG
My $1k just because Put option trade is going to be Sept 7th $350 Strikes on NFLX. High risk on momentum but the moment profit taking commences it will give back at least $15 of a $65 move.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Green again this morning
go teach your new son how to pitch some washers.
oldarmy1
AG
My CRON filled at $12 giving me another net free holding. Don't be greedy. Get your capital back and move on to the next one.
gougler08
AG
Ragoo said:

gougler08 said:

Green again this morning
go teach your new son how to pitch some washers.

Good call, first game is Thursday after all
oldarmy1
AG
VIX call options getting lot of volume for October/November. To be expected hedges for election time + markets big move upward.

I am joining in on that parade with designs to sell 25-30% on any initial VIX spike to lower the trades risk.
oldarmy1
AG
Watch NFLX resistance in the $367-$368 area. That was initial resistance line after its initial dump.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

VIX call options getting lot of volume for October/November. To be expected hedges for election time + markets big move upward.

I am joining in on that parade with designs to sell 25-30% on any initial VIX spike to lower the trades risk.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought Sept 21 ES Put Strike 2875 which is gap from yesterday. Hedge just in case we turn profit taking from this shrinking gap down from +6.5 to 5

$10 entry
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Watch NFLX resistance in the $367-$368 area. That was initial resistance line after its initial dump.

Did you see the resistance? $1.19-$1 20 entry and selling 50% at $1.70 *filled) giving me easy watch for full profit taking reversal.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Did you see the resistance? $1.19-$1 20 entry and selling 50% at $1.70 *filled) giving me easy watch for full profit taking reversal.

$2.20 Weeeeeeeeeee
oldarmy1
AG
I like PNC $150 Sept 21 Strikes under 80 cents
gougler08
AG
Looks like TWTR and JD saw some profit taking early after good days yesterday
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

Was watching JD. Looked different than previous sell downs. Pure shake. I bought some additional trading shares back that I sold yesterday late.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gougler08 said:

Was watching JD. Looked different than previous sell downs. Pure shake. I bought some additional trading shares back that I sold yesterday late.

Interesting, I'm sitting in the hospital glancing at my phone from time to time, so good to know
ProgN
Hospital?

Hope everything is ok bud.
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Hospital?

Hope everything is ok bud.

Yeah, had a son last night so all is well...just sitting around at this point though as they won't release us til tomorrow

This is kid #2 so these trades/investments better hit
ProgN
Markets going negative
gougler08
AG
TWTR basically bounced off the resistance line it cleared yesterday, so that is a good data point that it's free of that and hopefully won't fall back under it like last week
TheVarian
AG
Congrats!!
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I like PNC $150 Sept 21 Strikes under 80 cents

If you followed then know I sold half here at 95-97 bit have order to sell remainder at $1.65
First Page Last Page
Page 204 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.